Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? (17355 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Badgers14: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

Please I need you inputs on this.

My Uncle who is a Citizen in USA filed to bring his wife in Nigeria whom he married in 2020 to the United States in that same year 2020.

Luckily after a very long wait time, the USA Embassy in Nigeria called the wife for interview after 2 years in the year 2022.

She went for the interview and was not given the Spousal visa or Green card or whatever they call it undecided

They told her to get more evidence of their marriage as the Visa Officers were not convinced they were married.

They fixed her to come after 2 months from the first interview date.

Before the second interview date, my Uncle in USA fell terribly sick were he could not speak atall.

They could not communicate with themselves at this stage.

She went for the second interview after the two months and was not given visa again.

My Uncle's case got worse that he was even brought back to Nigeria in January 2023.

Now my question is this, in such case, can the wife still get the USA Spousal Visa on her own at this stage?

What can she do to still get the Spousal Visa from here?

My Uncle is still in Nigeria as we speak.

Experienced USA migration experts, what can she do?

Spousal visa for the US is a family reunification visa.

If the husband is here in Nigeria, why would she need a Spousal visa? Where is she going if the husband she wants to be reunited with is in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
No Court marriage certificate?
That alone is enough
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by ttobizz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
If the husband is in Nigeria, on what ground deos she want a travel visa?

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by BlaqFaze: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
madridguy:
I know someone that returned back from London to treat backache here in Nigeria.

but but one of the major reasons Nigerians Japa is access quality health care undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Dittodat: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fredfr33zy:

I don't think the man is his uncle from what I see the so-called wife is where his interest lies. so, you encourage your uncle's wife to abandon your uncle and relocate to the US. As soon as she steps her feet on American soil, she gone for good.
Good observation. 👍
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Funflipper: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

My Uncle who is a Citizen in USA filed to bring his wife in Nigeria whom he married in 2020 to the United States in that same year 2020.

Luckily after a very long wait time, the USA Embassy in Nigeria called the wife for interview after 2 years in the year 2022.

She went for the interview and was not given the Spousal visa or Green card or whatever they call it undecided

They told her to get more evidence of their marriage as the Visa Officers were not convinced they were married.

Before the second interview date, my Uncle in USA fell terribly sick were he could not speak atall.

She went for the second interview after the two months and was not given visa again.

My Uncle's case got worse that he was even brought back to Nigeria in January 2023.

Now my question is this, in such case, can the wife still get the USA Spousal Visa on her own at this stage?

Absolutely nothing.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Funflipper: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Smartguyboy:
No Court marriage certificate?
That alone is enough

It is not enough. You have to back it up with photos and other documents.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by BigCowHornn: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

She ain't going nowhere till he gets better and begins the process himself
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Many of them japa due to the noise of japa. Many don't even know the reason why he or she japa.... My friends don Japa make me self Japa.
Imagine a woman with a good functioning baking school, that charge close to 200k for 3 months training, she follow mouth and start lamenting.
For the health matter, the whites cannot treat some things.
I know a man too that was advise by Indian doctors in Dubai to come to Nigeria to treat T.B because the drugs there is not working on him.

BlaqFaze:
but but one of the major reasons Nigerians Japa is access quality health care undecided

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
NovusHomo:

So you expect the Americans to give a visa to your aunt eventhough your uncle is so sick he is now in Nigeria? Who is your aunt going to join in America? O ga o.
bro, do not say what you do not know. I reject this. even if the man passes away, she has every right to get that American visa but she has to go through an immigration lawyer to apply for something else under the American immigration law or act.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hmmm .... this one is like a puzzle . 2020 we were going through COVID-19 so visa processing rtc was basically shut down. 2022 things opened up again .... time for visa interview. I'm almost sure what they requested was evidence of communication for the two years ... when he his mouth was in full working condition.... and there was none. Two months to provide evidence... I guess emails... msgs ... photos .... and none was provided. I strongly believe at this stage.... the case was closed .. permanently. Uncle lost his voice .... and it got worse.... how can that be? One can barely speak ... and this can get worse when the person can now no longer speak lost his voice and got worse?? Keep this up and the entire family may get ban. Hmmm .... wanting a visa to go to the US when the husband is sick... can't speak ... deteriorating in Nigeria.... this is asking the US to help you abandon your sick husband. OP.... for you to bring this here tells us something is wrong with your family.

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by TheBillyonaire: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mad people.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by BlaqFaze: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
madridguy:
Many of them japa due to the noise of japa. Many don't even know the reason why he or she japa.... My friends don Japa make me self Japa.
Imagine a woman with a good functioning baking school, that charge close to 200k for 3 months training, she follow mouth and start lamenting.
For the health matter, the whites cannot treat some things.
I know a man too that was advise by Indian doctors in Dubai to come to Nigeria to treat T.B because the drugs there is not working on him.

lol...the western media paints the picture of heaven to Africans in other to get cheap work population to boost their economy.

In reality, things aren't so rosy. The health sector there is a mess especially in the UK

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by greggng: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

Your uncles life us at stake while you are interested in getting a visa for the wife. When he dies na you go dey marry the wife in usa . This us the reason why most Nigerians fail visa interview . If this woman truly love your uncle ...her concern should be his Hesketh not visa ...

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by JONSYN7154: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

Are you sure that your uncle is a citizen? Because they respect their citizen to the maximum.

They don't deny their citizen and their wives their rights.

Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Trustedpronet: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
You try to get pregnant severally without result... all you need do is to go for a test check if there is infection, std, sti, Chlamydia, fibroid or erectile dysfunction Gbam! Try having s*x again possibly God might give you that baby you wished. Hope you understand.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by ikevictor: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
What questions was she asked and what was her response?

What documents did she provide already?

Did they ask for specific documents from her?

If you can provide answers to this I may guide you further...

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by MT: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
360command:
bro, do not say what you do not know. I reject this. even if the man passes away, she has every right to get that American visa but she has to go through an immigration lawyer to apply for something else under the American immigration law or act.

Stop spreading lies .

You do not understand US immigration law.

You think lawyers are just magician.

Even if the wife is flying to the US, and before she reaches America soil, the husband has passed on, she would be found inadmissible and removed.

You better go and learn about the US immigration law.

It is one of the harshest and unforgiving.

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Attasco: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Your story seems to be fictitious. Your uncle fell sick and couldn't talk. For how long. She goes no where because even as corrupt as our country is,no one will believe such. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
MT:

Stop spreading lies .

You do not understand US immigration law.

You think lawyers are just magician.

Even if the wife is flying to the US, and before she reaches America soil, the husband has passed on, she would be found inadmissible and removed.

You better go and learn about the US immigration law.

It is one of the harshest and unforgiving.
though this applied to a Nigerian girl here in the states. Her American husband died, just 5 months into the marriage. She went through an immigration lawyer, this Nigerian girl has a greencard . In her document, she provided proof of the deceased husband, she also provided court evidence cause she has the right to claim those benefits upon the demise of her husband.

Lawyers are not magician but they work with the law. And it is that law they worked with she was able to get the greencard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Chibuzoripob: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
sad cc ipobarecriminals
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by BananaPeel(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

Where is she going since her husband is in Nigeria? Let her wait until the husband is fully recovered.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by MT: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
360command:
though this applied to a Nigerian girl here in the states. Her American husband died, just 5 months into the marriage. She went through an immigration lawyer, this Nigerian girl has a greencard . In her document, she provided proof of the deceased husband, she also provided court evidence cause she has the right to claim those benefits upon the demise of her husband.

Lawyers are not magician but they work with the law. And it is that law they worked with she was able to get the greencard.

The OP was talking of someone OUTSIDE the US, you were talking about someone who has already been living with her husband INSIDE the United States.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Omookunnimi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are not concerned about your brother speedy recovery so as to return back to the US, you are more interested on visa for his wife. The wife need deliverance from MFM.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by MT: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Are you sure that your uncle is a citizen? Because they respect their citizen to the maximum.

They don't deny their citizen and their wives their rights.

Something is wrong somewhere.

Lies.

Nigerians will talk with such audacity and boldness and you will think they know what they are talking about.

Meanwhile, it is all lies !!
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by ovie8200: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
WaleEkun:
She can still get the spousal visa if she follows the procedure and presents required documents. First of all, it would have been advisable to requested for fiancé visa and do a court wedding in the US. Fiancé visa is faster than a marriage visa. The problem with most Nigerians is they don't follow detail instructions. In the documents asked for, they will request for evidence they are married. You will need to provide marriage certificate and probably wedding pictures. Let her check all the requirements and follow/provide all documents. Hopefully, your uncle recovers fully, that should be her priority. While the uncle is recuperating in Nigeria, she needs to make sure her name is on hospital documents etc. That will show they are truly married.

My friend, you're talking nonsense. The man is the only person who can file for francés but at this stage, the man can't even do that. one reason is that her name already in the system. secondly, who will she marry in US when man is in Nigeria sick. Thirdly, it shows that the girl only married just to go US and never really love the husband

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by ovie8200: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
WaleEkun:
She can still get the spousal visa if she follows the procedure and presents required documents. First of all, it would have been advisable to requested for fiancé visa and do a court wedding in the US. Fiancé visa is faster than a marriage visa. The problem with most Nigerians is they don't follow detail instructions. In the documents asked for, they will request for evidence they are married. You will need to provide marriage certificate and probably wedding pictures. Let her check all the requirements and follow/provide all documents. Hopefully, your uncle recovers fully, that should be her priority. While the uncle is recuperating in Nigeria, she needs to make sure her name is on hospital documents etc. That will show they are truly married.

My friend, you're talking nonsense. The man is the only person who can file for francés but at this stage, the man can't even do that. one reason is that her name already in the system. secondly, who will she marry in US when man is in Nigeria sick. Thirdly, it shows that the girl only married just to go US and never really love the husband under wise she forget about the visa for now and concentrate on husband getting better first. The girl is already a betrayal.

As for the póster, your writing shows that this man is not your uncle, because if he was, you wouldn't tey to sick advise on how your uncle's can get visa knowing well your uncle is in Nigeria sick. If the marriage was for honest one, she wouldn't have be denied visa because she would have know about husband life, the place he live in US, the knod of work he does, where their marriage took place, etc. whatever information the man submitted during the application, the wife support to know all the information as well. Phone récords, calling cards the man use to call him, pictures with date and place it was taken, etc.

Am happy they denied twice. The girl only married just to go US and you man, you're stupid for try to her get paper knowing your uncle is Nigeria sick. you and girl are fake.

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by JONSYN7154: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
MT:

Lies.

Nigerians will talk with such audacity and boldness and you will think they know what they are talking about.

Meanwhile, it is all lies !!
let me have your phone number and I'll call Immediately
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by remiopash: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

The time between her marriage and the visa application was short.The visa officer suspected a fraud (mariage for visa) .She should have waited for atleast two years after the marriage before applying for the visa , and the husband should have visited her once (in Nigeria)at least once after the marriage before applying. There should be evidence of communication e.g whatsapp messages e.t.c.

As it is now, they need to have a child before the consular will believe them that the marriage is genuine.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by ipobarecriminals: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
sad she should gather evidence like marriage cert pics with him and the kids.But dnt RUSH IT so that those peeps won't think that u want yo DISAPPEAR cool. Take am easy biko.

Good morning/afternoon there.Merry Xmas to y'all NLs cool
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
MT:

The OP was talking of someone OUTSIDE the US, you were talking about someone who has already been living with her husband INSIDE the United States.
You are not getting the point. Someone who is legally married to a US citizen has every right to be in the country even if the person is outside the USA or not but you have to go through immigration lawyer to facilitate that process as long as the US citizen has applied grounds for her to be in the USA.

During the US Vietnam War, many US soldiers impregnated Vietnamese girls and abandoned them. There came a time in the US immigration act which allowed Vietnamese born children whom their father is an American citizen, as long as that child was able to show proof that the father is American even when the American man abandoned the child, did not want his name written on the birth certificate yet those children where allowed to come to the United States.

So what are you telling me, if a woman marries to an American citizen is not eligible for a greencard. She is well entitled even if the American spouse is dead, sick or he is in Nigeria. There are ways around it, you have to go through an immigration lawyer. You are not a lawyer that is why you don't know.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Iko5000: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
The answer is capital NO.

when her husband is well they should go to the embassey together but wait why did the man come back when there are hospitals in America .

another K story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Are Only Two Suspended Lakes In The World, Ado-awaye Suspended Lake Is One / Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? / Police Confiscates Hundreds Of Motorcycles At Berger Okada Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.