Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? (17358 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Beey(f): 2:51am On Dec 25, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

Please I need you inputs on this.

My Uncle who is a Citizen in USA filed to bring his wife in Nigeria whom he married in 2020 to the United States in that same year 2020.

Luckily after a very long wait time, the USA Embassy in Nigeria called the wife for interview after 2 years in the year 2022.

She went for the interview and was not given the Spousal visa or Green card or whatever they call it undecided

They told her to get more evidence of their marriage as the Visa Officers were not convinced they were married.

They fixed her to come after 2 months from the first interview date.

Before the second interview date, my Uncle in USA fell terribly sick were he could not speak atall.

They could not communicate with themselves at this stage.

She went for the second interview after the two months and was not given visa again.

My Uncle's case got worse that he was even brought back to Nigeria in January 2023.

Now my question is this, in such case, can the wife still get the USA Spousal Visa on her own at this stage?

What can she do to still get the Spousal Visa from here?

My Uncle is still in Nigeria as we speak.

Experienced USA migration experts, what can she do?
The goal now should be to focus on your Uncle’s recovery. After that, she needs to start putting together the evidence required by the Embassy.
1.Pictures taken together before the wedding, during your Uncle’s visits as proof that the relationship wasn’t fake and they knew each other before the wedding.
2. Copies of passport stamps as proof of his visits or copies for both of their passports if they met in a different country, travel itineraries, hotel reservations etc.
3. Emails / texts and call logs proving communication before marriage.
4. Financial support proof if she received any. This should be through receipts from Western Union or Bank. Joint bank statements if they have a joint account ,
5. Just knowledge of small details about each other eg color, favorite s3z position, future plans, favorite dish and just things that spouses are expected to know about each other.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by remiopash: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2023
ovie8200:

That's not true. Married couple visa is within one year and fiancé is only six months. Things are taking longer now due to the COVID-19 still. No need waiting if your relationshion is genuine and your relationship with courtship. [s]Don't give advise if you have no knowledge of it[/s].

"if your relationshionp is genuine"

How do you convince a consular that your relationship is not a fraud after you have been denied spousal visa two times ?
I know you are an immigration expert.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by bluefilm: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Hmmm.

By the way, what’s she getting the visa for when the man she supposedly wants to meet in America is not only sick, but back home to Nigeria, on account of his failing health?

If the embassies say not enough evidence, get the needed evidence of your claim. Is fudge is properly married, she needs to take along her marriage certificate and wedding pictures. Dem get so?

I wonder oooo

The thing just taya me
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by john650(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:
Which is more important to the woman, seeing her husband get well or traveling to USA?

This question alone raises red flags to the embassy, the person you desperately want to be with is already with you, then what exactly are you going there for based on the reason she wants to travel...
Lord have mercy. This is the kind of women we have today. Her primary interest is going to America, not the husband she married, who is now in Nigeria.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by ProGSM(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2023
Must she stay in the States? She can stay here with the man, going to the USA may just be a visit.

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Bossman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
OP, you are certainly reading this thread. Is there any additional info you want to provide, or come clean on what the issue really is?
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Loneangel: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Hi Fam, how long is a k1 processing valid if approved at uscis and the person didn't apply for interview due to some reasons. Can one go back and continue from booking an interview stage ? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? / There Are Only Two Suspended Lakes In The World, Ado-awaye Suspended Lake Is One / Niger Republic Dumps Nigeria, Opts For Ghana, Cotonou Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.