Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH (4111 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear Women. / Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
ItisWell22:
The sister was only watching the biological clock you all advise ladies to watch.

Atleast, this 1 sister follow advice. 🤭

Sorry for your friend though.🙏
Que sera sera.
He should count his L and move.

He will be fine, no matter how long he hurts.

I understand your fear.
But, there’s really nothing much you can do about it; other than pray he comes out of his grief pretty soon.

Grief happens in stages, and he most likely will go through all of it, since he loved her deeply.

Only problem be sey we gats fear him return. 😟

No pain easy, but they all pass sooner or later… 🙏

It's not about watching biological clock , this is romance scam and it's punishable in Nigeria. Have you wondered what yahoo boys use in getting their victims, this scenario is one of them obtaining by false pretense.

If she was watching her biological clock she would have informed him when she wants to get married, she went ahead and scammed him for 2 more years.

Why evil exist is that most evil people are not made to be accountable for their actions. I can't be in that scenario but If I am I must surely prosecute her. Peoe need to be made to face the music so that other people don't become victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Serves him ready right. The girl is wise. Time wasters. Na him type dey shout 'evening news Paper'.

Use your critical thinking skills for once, what is time wasted? The girl is married for two years and sti dating him who then is wasting each other's time?

Learn to read and comprehend before commenting, don't just type what comes out of your head.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Greystone: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Damn… dem serve your guy cold bitter leaf breakfast.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Who the Bleep does long distance with a Nigerian girl.God forbid.he Bleep up.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by ednut1(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2023
Where did he get the mothers number 🤡

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by KillingJoke: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Your friend needs a hug dazzol
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Anabosee(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Ur friend na mumu, I feel say na abroad sef he go.

Konji de hold woman too.
Ldr is not for us.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Haynnie: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Your friend is in denial stage which hurts so bad. It will take a long while before he move on to acceptance stage. He should know love ain't the real shit. Sha make e experience pain before he wise up.

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Haynnie: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2023
And again, this is to tell you women are always available when the situation is no longer favorable. For men, they are to get their thoughts, decision and finance together before considering marriage.

those of you who keep saying 'serves him right' knows this is the truth but would turn a blind eye cuz of agenda. If he was broke and wanted to marry the girl, y'all will say he's crazy that "why would he want to marry when he's still struggling?"
even the girl would frown at his proposal cuz he won't have resources to take care of her. So, make him dey grateful say him don comot from wetin fit stress am later. He should move on and build a new life.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Prettygirl200(f): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
MikeofKd:
Omo the matta no be small o , mhen I don tire for women matta mhen. Make u sef see

A very good friend of mine of recent shared his breakfast story with me and I felt his pains wallai , I felt it inside my bones. So theres this girl my friend had been dating for 3 years but it was a long distance relationship(LDR) , this girl he was dating was everything wife material , church girl , smart , career oriented ,beautiful. My guy thought he had hit the jackpot when she agreed to date him 3 years ago. Baba think say him don jam better wife lol.

How the breakfast happened.

So my friend and his now ex girl were having communication issues , the two of them werent talking to each other for a while , my guy was tired of this and decided to call d girl's Mum , na 4 there kasala burst o, her mum asked him how long his been dating her daughter , my guy said 3 years , d girls mum laughed cos she obviously thought he was joking , wen she realised he was serious she then opened up to him that her daughter has been married to another guy for two years now and she had a twin earlier this year.

My guy too thought it was joke until d girl's Mom sent pictures of the wedding and new born twins.
Omo na there my guy wan craze , he told me he was planning to marry her wen he came back dis year , the girl's response sef was that she couldnt wait ,that she has missed him so much. Now my guy is in severe pains cus for d past 3 years he never cheated on her even once. They were always talking almost everyday for d past 3 years.

After asking d girl if wat happened was true she said her family rushed her into the marriage bla bla bla ,dats he should move on its not her fault.
. He's been acting like he might commit suicide lately , I dont even know how to help him cus me sef I get tins wey dey bother me too , my friend doesnt drink or smoke if not I for don call my plug tay tay, make him smoke loud make him body calm down.

Now mans just down, ive given all the advice in this world but baba heart is beyond fixing I guess. Pls Nlanders how can I help him. Ive tried taking him to club too but him no wan go any where at all.

uncle REST
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Therock5555(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2023
Tell your heart broken friend that;

#if he commits suicide, na him lose, the girl wouldn't commit suicide too, karma won't make her children commit suicide too, na him lose.

#hell sure for am for taking his own life, if death too hungry am, let him donate his body parts for science, atleast his family would gain compensation for giving birth to his wretched ass that he wants to throw away because of a married hoe.

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by deanoffaculty: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Mrnakeina:
I heard chicken is going for 17k in Lagos.
Do you know how many fathers are heart broken cos they can't afford it for Christmas?
Honestly, I don't know when this "Christmas chicken" mentality will stop in Africa, mostly Nigeria.
Chicken na by force on Christmas day? If na stock fish a family can afford, fantastic!!! If na fish , pomo, snake meat, etc.......it tastes great!!
2 days ago my neighbor's son refused to wash his dad's car because the man has not bought chicken. The whole thing was planned with their mom. I just dey laff. Christmas chicken palava is even a poor man mentality, rich people eats chicken any other day...they are not freaked! It's high time Nigerians drop "Christmas chicken" mentality and think big!!
If you no chop chicken this year, you go chop am next year or any other day in 2024.
Make anybody no go kpai because of chicken.

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by UptownVibes(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2023
The girl deceived him,and I am sure he invested in her so much. As a true son of where I came from,he is supposed to look for her,take back all he invested in her . You can't scam me and go scot free. If you dont return what i gave you all those times you were decivin me,I will ruin you. I don't care what the world will think or say. My happiness will be me ruining the idiot. Op e sure me say na ur guy money them use do wedding cheesy
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by tunjilomo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
pansophist:
The guy is an idiot (excuse my french).

I have always maintained that a man should never do distance relationships, because the consequence will in most cases, be negative. He is suffering from his idiocy, since he allowed himself to be played.

Online dating for men is a responsibility without authority, and for woman, a privilege with no accountability. Any man that accepts this unspoken deal deserves anything that comes out of it. A man dating her in the same city wont be a victim.

How can he even dream of marrying a woman he didn't date in real time but online? You dont know her. Its like being locked in a German prison for three years, but you are telling people that you lived in Germany for three years. grin

Because you're in Germany serving your jail sentence doesn't mean you know Germany as someone that lives in it. It's same for a relationship. You don't know her. It's online for God's sake

The price for foolishness is suffering. He is the architect of his own problem. the world is filled with wicked people, and it is your responsibility to not be their victim.

This your analogy of German and German prison no be here oooo. E weak me die.

Good points you have stated, sir. Thank you.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Freedomlurther: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
MikeofKd:

Lol first of all ,it isnt me its a friend of mine. He was in d same city with her wen there started dating but he left later on to anoda state where he stayed for 3 years , during d 3 years him and d girl were still doing power couples , he Didnt know she had married after thier first year of dating.
.wait bro you got me lost here,you they were in thesame country but different state through the 3years?...if yes,your guy needs better hot slap.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Sofialuv(f): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2023
MikeofKd:
Omo the matta no be small o , mhen I don tire for women matta mhen. Make u sef see

A very good friend of mine of recent shared his breakfast story with me and I felt his pains wallai , I felt it inside my bones. So theres this girl my friend had been dating for 3 years but it was a long distance relationship(LDR) , this girl he was dating was everything wife material , church girl , smart , career oriented ,beautiful. My guy thought he had hit the jackpot when she agreed to date him 3 years ago. Baba think say him don jam better wife lol.

How the breakfast happened.

So my friend and his now ex girl were having communication issues , the two of them werent talking to each other for a while , my guy was tired of this and decided to call d girl's Mum , na 4 there kasala burst o, her mum asked him how long his been dating her daughter , my guy said 3 years , d girls mum laughed cos she obviously thought he was joking , wen she realised he was serious she then opened up to him that her daughter has been married to another guy for two years now and she had a twin earlier this year.

My guy too thought it was joke until d girl's Mom sent pictures of the wedding and new born twins.
Omo na there my guy wan craze , he told me he was planning to marry her wen he came back dis year , the girl's response sef was that she couldnt wait ,that she has missed him so much. Now my guy is in severe pains cus for d past 3 years he never cheated on her even once. They were always talking almost everyday for d past 3 years.

After asking d girl if wat happened was true she said her family rushed her into the marriage bla bla bla ,dats he should move on its not her fault.
. He's been acting like he might commit suicide lately , I dont even know how to help him cus me sef I get tins wey dey bother me too , my friend doesnt drink or smoke if not I for don call my plug tay tay, make him smoke loud make him body calm down.

Now mans just down, ive given all the advice in this world but baba heart is beyond fixing I guess. Pls Nlanders how can I help him. Ive tried taking him to club too but him no wan go any where at all. A female bestie will calm him down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it right to check your partner's phone? / Why Do Women Pretend They Re not Interested In Romance? / Not Dat Pretty But I Hate Ugly Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.