Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) (44962 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Eagba(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ah! Why please? This is so poor. I was expecting more than this. Just 2 percent for all my efforts? I feel so bad right now. You're not being fair at all.

Maybe it's because of the pictures. I bet you if you taste it, you would definitely rate it far higher than this.
2/10 is 20%
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by ufotunang: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2023
To rate wetin ?.... or it's better you give nairaland members to chop 🙄...do not chop alone 🙄
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Thank you. This is the highest so far. If you're in Anambra state, let me know your location. I would like to come do any dish/meal for you and even more, on a weekend. This is to show my appreciation for the high rating.
he lied to you, what you post up there is called Ebo(sacrifice). go and get training on cooking chicken and chips

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by GABRIEL6036: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2023
I will give u all because its not easy to burn gas and stress, 10/10. U are a better cook than most holosho roaming the street 😁🤪.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Eagba(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=127607791] Ah! Why please? This is so poor. I was expecting more than this. Just 2 percent for all my efforts? I feel so bad right now. You're not being fair at all.

Maybe it's because of the pictures. I bet you if you taste it, you would definitely rate it far higher than this.[/quote
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Ficeo(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2023
The appearance looks sumptuous!
I rate you 7/10.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Excel70: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Thank you. This is the highest so far. If you're in Anambra state, let me know your location. I would like to come do any dish/meal for you and even more, on a weekend. This is to show my appreciation for the high rating.
You are a liar. You stole those pictures
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by babajero(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this chicken and chips this afternoon.

I would like you to rate the outcome. Rate it from 1-10.

Attached below are pictures of the chicken and chips.;
Let the fowl breath.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by blowjohn(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Love800:
Define small chops?

What does a typical chicken and chips look like?
Picturaly
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2023
1.5/ 10..
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by UptownVibes(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2023
The chicken looks OK,but the chips.. The shape you sliced it,was poor.. I will give you 5/10..
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Osanoghodua1: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2023
7/10, you're doing well, but it can be better. God bless you, Jesus loves you.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Skyehigher1: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Greystone: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
7/10

If you had put a little salad or coleslaw or gravy, I would have given you an 8.

I like the direction you cut the chips
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by winner37(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
I can't justify your chicken and chips by this picture,just send me some to have a tates than wait for my rating..
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by chinae(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

This one na Chicken and crips
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Ubdavis(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
2/10
I'm just being generous with my marking, else
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Anthony0094(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

7.5/10
try making it colorful next time, you did well improve it next time
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by CaptMarvel(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
-10/10

This one wey be like sacrifice ehn 😂😂😂
Cooking is 50% creativity and 50% skill.

I can't see any form of creativity and the way the food looks like, it's gonna probably be tasteless 😅
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by davades(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
This one na sacrifice to the gods , may God answer your prayers
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Lionelbhass(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
And even more, hmmmm🌚
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Babisha10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
8/10
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Obierika(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Now I know the reason why no one wants to marry you
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by ellizy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

How I wan take rate food wey I knw chop
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fitinwell: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Did you fry with chicken Fat?

Ur frying skills is poor..

0/10
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by lagosrd: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
This can't be chicken and chip. I suspect cat meat and potato chips. Igbekere.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by saintnegroid(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

I would like you to rate the outcome. Rate it from 1-10. How do we rate it when we have not taste it?

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
is that how to cut chips or chicken? undecided
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by chrizzyace: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

6/10 cause of the way you fried the chicken grin smiley

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Panda7(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
may our theme this new year not be about our internet food but about our completed projects and transformation.
amen..
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Hardey33: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Which one is the chips grin
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Cantonese: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
If na so Dem dey cook am you for learn am?
Oya warn yasef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Onion I Bought #120 Today / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / What Diet To Be Followed To Gain Weight Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.