Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) (44997 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by sharpwriter(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chai... See meat.. Pocohantas, come show me love ooo
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by PedoBear: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Time for all boys to jerk off with this pics
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by bmasz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezzzz! This is so harsh. Why would you even say that?

In my opinion, if you want a more objective assessment of the esthetic appeal of the delicacies you prepare, you should prepare a judging rubric that we can use.

You put in a lot of effort into preparing the meal. You definitely deserve more than what you are getting, if not for anything, for effort.

I would grade you a 7/10. I believe that your chips looks crunchy. I prefer softer looking chips. That's my opinion anyways. Take it with a pinch of salt.

You are doing well
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Badmashii(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
garriAndsugar:
-2/10

Like this you are owing 2 marks, I will minus it from your next food post

Guy you wicked olohun grin
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this chicken and chips this afternoon.

I would like you to rate the outcome. Rate it from 1-10.

Attached below are pictures of the chicken and chips.;
Visual rate is 9/10 until I taste am.๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Whereโ€™s the sauce? Iโ€™ve never seen chicken and chips eaten this way without some sort of โ€˜spreadโ€™
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by blowjohn(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
This is small chops and chips.

Not chicken and chips.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by blowjohn(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
First of all, that meat cud be donkey meat or any other animal meat. It's not clear that's chicken.
That's why I'd call it small chops and chips( hard chips)

I'll rate it 5/10. I think that's fair.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
blowjohn:
This is small chops and chips.

Not chicken and chips.

But that's chicken up there. So, it's chicken and chips.

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
blowjohn:
First of all, that meat cud be donkey meat or any other animal meat. It's not clear that's chicken.
That's why I'd call it small chops and chips( hard chips)

I'll rate it 5/10. I think that's fair.

Wait, so if you see donkey meat you won't know? Donkey meat doesn't hide itself. Once you see it, you'll know it's donkey meat. So you're still doubting even after posting the pictures I posted? What do I stand to gain if I say it's chicken and it's not? If you know how chicken looks, you should know that is it above.

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Waterlilly:
10/10
Wow! Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by blowjohn(m): 4:30am On Dec 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wait, so if you see donkey meat you won't know? Donkey meat doesn't hide itself. Once you see it, you'll know it's donkey meat. So you're still doubting even after posting the pictures I posted? What do I stand to gain if I say it's chicken and it's not? If you know how chicken looks, you should know that is it above.

Ok, I give u 7 / 10.

Cos it's chicken. And cos u made the dish in a way av not seen before.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2023
blowjohn:

Ok, I give u 7 / 10.

Cos it's chicken. And cos u made the dish in a way av not seen before.

Thanks. Now you're talking. I feel like giving you a kiss wherever you want.

1 Like

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by chieni(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
garriAndsugar:
-2/10

Like this you are owing 2 marks, I will minus it from your next food post
OMG LOL
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by adecz: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Great effort, though the chicken
appears over fried ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ—
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by blowjohn(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Thanks. Now you're talking. I feel like giving you a kiss wherever you want.

Lol, no wahala, all d best
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Akaegwu(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2023
CHI CHI
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by RepoMan007: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2023
1.5/10

It looks good but choking. Chips and a chicken need something in between. Ukodo for make more sense. You chew and wash down with flavour then flush with malt or juice.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by CrossRhodes: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

You fried the chicken with red oil?
1/10
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by AbuTwins: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2023
You try! 6/10
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Omobude244: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

even me as a guy do chips far better than this.
0.5/10 on the chips

even the chicken frying doesnt look attractive

2/10 overall
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by DrAda(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2023
9/10.

Anyone who can cut thin slices of potato and fry it to perfection deserves an award. Well done
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by israelmao(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2023
This chicken can make someone break his fast prematurely.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by JoshTim: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

I rate it 5. Next time, get a sauce, may be then you can get 8 or 9. Which side you dey for Onitsha?....3-3?
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by OneCandleAway(f): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Why cut the chips in that fashion.

The general accepted method for chips is in a stick like shape.

Also chicken looks hard.
Must be local fowl.
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Those chicken look nothing like chicken
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by olaniyilukman(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ah! Why please? This is so poor. I was expecting more than this. Just 2 percent for all my efforts? I feel so bad right now. You're not being fair at all.

Maybe it's because of the pictures. I bet you if you taste it, you would definitely rate it far higher than this.
with the way you fried chicken like Akara Elepo, I will still minus from that 10mks self
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Olumeme: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2023
Abeg wetin be this?

Since we cant taste, what will give you a good score is how appealing it looks. The chips looks strong and frying uneven. One side dark brown and look burnt, the other light brown.

I give you 3/10
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Natbrowny: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Rating for pictures

3/10

I need the taste to knw whats up

Real critics understand me..
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by OdumoduWhite: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Wetin be dis
fadilaMaikiriki:

Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2023
0/10... what's that potatoes chips doing there. I hate potatoes chips
Re: I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) by wirinet(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
3/10.
When presenting food for grading, there are certain parameters to look for;
1. Appearance - I score 3 in appearance as the chicken looks too dry. The dish generally is dry, no dip or garnish to add some wetness or colour.

2. Presentation - presentation is also very poor. The plate is cheap ceramic plate. Once more no imagination in the Presentation.

3. Taste - I cannot score the taste for obvious reasons. Taste includes the spiciness and tenderness of the dish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Onion I Bought #120 Today / What Diet To Be Followed To Gain Weight Quickly? / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.