Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida (16184 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by FalseProphet1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
I see babangida joining his ancestors next year.

This I have seen.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Funflipper: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Cold blooded murderer.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by PointZerom: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Gbogbowa: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
When people like IBB talk is simply because they are better than the current leadership,IBB govt is saint compare to emilokan govt of the deceived by the deceived and for the deceived

3 Likes

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by planetx: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
This guy legitimize the corruption Nigeria is dealing with today.

4 Likes

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Alexlalax1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Corruption personified talking. Na una keep the country dey wey it is. God go judge una one by one upto our present grandfather "commenting from Jupiter"

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Bayyajidda(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
You did very well when compared to what Tinubu is doing.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Bayyajidda(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gbogbowa:
When people like IBB talk is simply because they are better than the current leadership,IBB govt is saint compare to emilokan govt of the deceived by the deceived and for the deceived

Very true.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Thegamingorca(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nah buhari we dey expect to dey make this statement.

Your sins has been absolved by the last two administrations already oga.

The kind of mismanagement good luck and buhari caused this country these past sixteen years is astounding
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Sunday2021: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
The truth is that Babangida is far far better than tinubu.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by BluntCrazeMan: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Then Shurrup and let History Judge You.

Blood Flowed..
And you won't deny not knowing..

So, leave the scene first.

Let History do its best or worst.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by MightySparrow: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bobloco:

He knows he was far better than the current president in all ramifications

Haba! Less than a year in office?

Let him finish first nah.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by basty: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bobloco:

He knows he was far better than the current president in all ramifications

Your father's sperm has never produced you when the likes of Tinubu were fighting for democracy the likes of Jonathan came to enjoy on plater of Gold.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Akano5(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Werey, you're also among them nah
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Sunday2021: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
How much was fuel during Babangida time.
How much is fuel during tinubu.
eeverybody knows that tinubu administration is the worst so far.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by JuanDeDios: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Donwilson88:
Yet we can’t say we are proud of you!
You embraced corruption and taught others
That's his legacy. Brilliantly summarised.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by ppogba: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Conscience is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it.

Oga IBB, I can understand your plight.

Rest in peace while still alive.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Bobloco: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Haba! Less than a year in office?

Let him finish first nah.

You don't need four years to realize that Tinubu will turn out to be the worst president Nigeria ever had
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Bobloco: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
basty:

Your father's sperm has never produced you when the likes of Tinubu were fighting for democracy the likes of Jonathan came to enjoy on plater of Gold.

Tinubu fought for which democracy

Tell those tales to your kids

Democratic rule in Nigeria didn't begin in 1999 bro
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Omalicious1: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/24/history-will-judge-me-i-served-nigeria-best-way-i-could-babangida/

No Sir! You didn't. You got loans from IMF and devalued our Naira....and when inflation bit hard, you introduced Structural Adjustment Program which only made things worse...so don't try to justify yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Pinicop(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
You did your best, Gen. IBB.

History has recorded that no any former Nigerian head of state who work hard like the way you did.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Objectivist04: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Most of you commenting here were not yet born when he was president, don't join Yorubas in condemning IBB just because he annulked June 12 election which was a blessing in disguise.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by jubrilELsudan: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
SPECIAL THUNDER FIRE YOU

YOU CREATED THE MESS NIGERIA IS IN TODAY

YOU PERFECTED CORRUPTION AND MADE IT ACCEPTABLE WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE

THERE'S A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FIRE FOR YOU

3 Likes

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by madjune(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigeria was doing very well till 1986 when this man took that IMF loan and charted Nigeria's downward trajectory from there.

The Finance Minister then, Kalu Idika Kalu warned him but he wouldn't listen because he was Lord.

The Naira has never recovered since then.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Laple0541(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Na that history go kiiiii you.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Godfullsam(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Coming from a man that institutionalized corruption.

History will judge you for stupidly annulling the most free and election we ever had.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by MrJames007: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Says one of those who has made the place a shīthole.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Jolite(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Donwilson88:
Yet we can’t say we are proud of you!
You embraced corruption and taught others
even at that he achieved alot for mankind
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by just2endowed: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
You mean you served imf and World Bank by your continuous devaluation of the naira?
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by PHAYOL81: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
For all the years he spent ruling us, the casual reply ain't what I expected of him. A good leaders would've pointed at some legacy projects and policies he masterminded and completed but I guess he had none noteworthy except initiating BOLD CORRUPTION amongst our politicians.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by gigabyte13: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
The NIGERIAN political maradona have spoken
At least he gave us
Third mainland bridge
🤣🤣😂😅😅😂😅😂🤣😅
🤣😂🤣😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😅🤣🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅😅
Wertin Dem OBJ, JONATHAN, BUHARI gave us..
Am not a fan of IBB though
Man do NIGERIANS dirty politically and economically.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by ajebuter(f): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
The father of Egunje

Grandfather of bribery and corruption

But sha, dollar under him was N53.

Imagine how Gbenga Adewusi the actor and poet screamed in one of his musical albums : Babangida! Dollar ti di N53 naira loju emi ee!!

Meaning under you IBB, dollar don cost N53!!

Chai... Ashey na play we just dey play then cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? / Fuel Scarcity: ‘independent Marketers Forced To Cut Down Price In Ekiti’ / Kaduna Guber: Court Rules On Vote Recount Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.