Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida (16133 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by FODA(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
BBIA:
grin
Abacha is the best.

Undisputed

He is sending us money in death. grin
bababgida might be doing that too in future ,let just wait and see

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by broadman20: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:
Na peter Obi dey give all these maniacs reason to talk.
When an equally fraudulent maniac like peter obi, who supervised the massacre of youths in Anambra states and invested states fund into his family company, was painted as the next best thing after Jesus Christ by bigoted Nigerians, how wouldn't psychopath evil doers like this be talking.

How does this issue concern Peter Obi?

Sincerely speaking most of you think that NIGERIANs gat no brains before the coming of Peter Obi?

If someone like you who is still suffering and buying patrol and foodstuff at a very high price is talking like this, then most of you really need to suffer till the day you will die.

What a slave mentality?

What do this people actually give you to always reason like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by linearity: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Donwilson88:
Yet we can’t say we are proud of you!
You embraced corruption and taught others

Corruption apart, IBB is the best President Nigeria ever had!

Majority of the infrastructure you see still standing today were implemented by this man.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by coputa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
IBB/International born bastard/evil genius/he initiated corruption in Nigeria
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by GABRIEL6036: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are judged already stroke man 😎😎
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by coputa(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
linearity:

Majority of the infrastructure you see still standing today were implemented by this man.
like what, name them.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by coputa(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
See who's talking. Posterity will not even hold you in high regard. Babangida is one of the core foundations of corruption in this country.
Karma has already visited him,he has been in wheel chair for decades.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Banhammy717: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
History will judge babangida over the annulment of June 12 1993 presidential election and the daylight murder of Dele Giwa
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by adioolayi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
History don dey judge you while you are alive...at the very eyes of yours..

You are the one that annuled June 1993 Presidential elections, which till date adjudged to be the most transparent election in this country till date... the aftermath of your wicked decisions sent Nigeria's path to greatness years back and also lead to series of political assassination and killings..including the death of Chief MKO Abiola.

That's your history.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by frog12: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
the MAN will start CRYING grin grin
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Dougad: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Natbrowny:
JUST DIE ALREADY

Co-sign.

After Abacha, this worthless son of a bitch comes second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by southernbelle(f): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
You had the opportunity and yet failed to play your part in nation building. Posterity will not be kind to all of you who contributed to a failing project Nigeria. Amen to your prayer, may history judge you and may the God you serve judge you and yours.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by NewDea4: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/24/history-will-judge-me-i-served-nigeria-best-way-i-could-babangida/

You 'served' Nigeria by looting her treasury

God will punish you Ibrahim
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Olurondo: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
The $12billion dollars excess crude oil made from the gulf War was stolen and pocketed by Babangida.His first son is now using the money to marry wives,last count he had five wives.History will remember IBB as a fraudster,murderer,corrupt and a wicked soul.We can still all remember he killed Dele Giwa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by blackmantis: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
linearity:

Many only focus on his foibles.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by KanuSE: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mr Maradona STFU. angry

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Kamalex22(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Na Abacha regime i like most olohun
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by airsaylongcome: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
God bless you IBB
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by airsaylongcome: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
linearity:

Even with the "corruption", he still ranks high up there. Him and Obasanjo. They were the least tribalized leaders in recent Nigerian history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by discusant: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
IBB Maradona, you skewed Nigeria's political structure to the detriment of the two southern regions that formed one Nigeria with your northern region.
Abacha worsened the situation. He denied the 6th state for the SE but created 7 states in the NW region.
The tilt in political power balance against the two southern regions, but in huge favour of the northern region, makes the northern people largely determine what can happen in Nigeria. The imbalance results to underrepresentation of southern people in all areas of Nigeria's political process.

FYI, Land mass or population is never used as yardstick to determine where new federating units like states can be created in a country formed by different regions; not many southern people know this. There should have been equal number of states between the three regions.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by MightySparrow: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bobloco:

You don't need four years to realize that Tinubu will turn out to be the worst president Nigeria ever had

Na lie.

He is a stock of yorubas. He is not Hausa or Fulani or Igbo. The portharcourt refinery that has been down for over thirty years, now being reviewed. Work is going on in 62 places over the nation on electricity. To get Nigerian passport is now in days.

Lagos he left as governor is working.
You will claim igbos build Alausa Secretariat and every high rising building in Lagos. grin

Waiting for you to replicate the same in your domain.
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Bobloco: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Na lie.

He is a stock of yorubas. He is not Hausa or Fulani or Igbo. The portharcourt refinery that has been down for over thirty years, now being reviewed. Work is going on in 62 places over the nation on electricity. To get Nigerian passport is now in days.

Lagos he left as governor is working.
You will claim igbos build Alausa Secretariat and every high rising building in Lagos. grin

Waiting for you to replicate the same in your domain.

But he is being credited by the world bank to have moved over 100 million Nigerians under the poverty line through his calamitous economic policies
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Amount(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
marsman:
Na peter Obi dey give all these maniacs reason to talk.
When an equally fraudulent maniac like peter obi, who supervised the massacre of youths in Anambra states and invested states fund into his family company, was painted as the next best thing after Jesus Christ by bigoted Nigerians, how wouldn't psychopath evil doers like this be talking.

You must be Yoruba... You guys just feel others opinion in matters concerning this nation does not matter. Whoever speaks must be ibo
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Charly68: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
With one singular action ,you eroded your goodwill from the heart of many Nigerians ,no wonder when we hear your name today ,we shake head with nostalgia knowing how you plunged the nation to avoidable tension and storm before you step aside. Truth be told sir ,you didn't leave a good legacy as you overrule our collective will to handover to interim nonsense

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Maradona was the one that spoilt Nigeria, Tinubu is still paying the loan he collected. Not only posterity, even God will judge you.

2 Likes

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Felaincarnated: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
He has gotten judgement already. Only waiting final judgement
johannu:
It is not only history that will judge him, God will judge him for the lives he wasted.

1 Like

Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by yakson84(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
I have read all the comments and i have come to a conclusion that all the commentators belong to indomie generation and fans of bb naija .they have not idea about what happened during his tenure. I pity this generation of bb naija and tiktoker. May God deliver naija
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by BucketHat(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
It is so shameful where we're as a Nation,the older generation & the current political elite's are all irresponsible because of greed and selfishness.

After you devalue our currency over night 39 years ago & it keep getting worse till date.

Una no get conscience at all,una sweep the truth under the carpet & una still get mind gather police wey suppose to protect the citizenry for una selves.

Una still distribute the country oil well among una selves & living larger than life.

You people should better revert everything wey una collect from the country.

Time will tell !!!
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by Felaincarnated: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Baba already has gotten judgement here on earth. Awaiting final judgement
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by freemanq(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
1993 election nko?
Re: History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida by scutches(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Seeing and observing the leaders we had today, u are a pure saint sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parliamentary System Of Government In Nigeria / Tambuwal Meets With Nigerian Pupils In Dubai. See Photos / Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.