Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child (633 Views)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by cutecommend: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
So imagine standing by your wife through her pregnancy, psychological discomforts, weaknesses, and then pain in the labour room, only to discover all the pain in the labour room was to bring out the child of her Ex boyfriend she slept with few days to your wedding? If such happens it is not good..

Ladies try to give your husbands their real children...

Happy Christmas

1 Like

Re: When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by laluski(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2023
cutecommend:
So imagine standing by your wife through her pregnancy, psychological discomforts, weaknesses, and then pain in the labour room, only to discover all the pain in the labour room was to bring out the child of her Ex boyfriend she slept with few days to your wedding? If such happens it is not good..

Ladies try to give your husbands their real children...

Happy Christmas

There's nothing to imagine...
Re: When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by Trustedapparel(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Life is crazy
Re: When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by Palazee(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
laluski:

There's nothing to imagine...
Actually, we are 2nd in paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by Yomit71(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
This hoes aren't loyal, go for DNA.
Re: When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by EbolaTinubu: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
grin
Chai
May we not be unfortunate in life
Re: When The Labour Pain Your Wife Went Through Is For EX Boyfriend's Child by cutecommend: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
grin
Chai
May we not be unfortunate in life
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Partner's Past Behaviour / Somebody Help Me ! She Said Am Not Serious. Promised To Put An End. / What Does She Want From Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.