Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (72978 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by AsomStructures: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Mrexcell:

Can I get ur WhatsApp number?

081 441 814 99
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2023
CapitalBank:
did you notice the two guys on this agenda write the same? One notable traits is the misspelling of words from both handles

That's what scammers do. They create multiple nairaland handles to chat with themselves to deceive the newbies. This particular one is not even smart about it. Imagine the certified fool saying 25m will earn you 200m monthly. Anyone with brain can sense the foul play from a mile away.

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

One thing I've discovered is when people drop sh*t and people start liking it. It intoxicate them and make them believe they have made sense. Whereas, people liking the post are people with low IQ like the writer.
Me, no 419 fit get shishi from me.
I would first want to know what you wan take my money do now. It is the answers you give me that will take me to the conclusion that it is a scam.

I respect your mentality. Im dropping out of this moniker. Tired dealing with the forum
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by fkj950ax(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2023
Procashtips:

You do not have the traits of someone who has seen money before.
I'm not trying to be rude.
Successful people hardly spam threads boasting of turning ₦1 to ₦2m the way you have done on this thread so far
Only fraudsters with no substance act like this.
If you are good at making ₦200m annually with ₦25m, believe me, you won't be on this thread replying multiple comments.

You aren't rude. You are plain honest with him.
He knows he isn't successful in real life like so many are millionaires only on NL - thanks to Seun.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Coconunu(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Na ur type dey get money and still dey stay for rented apartment
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Tetraozonaitera: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2023
DrDoc:

I respect your mentality. Im dropping out of this moniker. Tired dealing with the forum

You really don't need to leave. You can just decide not to make comments again. Just be a reader.
There are lots of lunatics on this forum and that is expected. In a place where you have thousands of people you must expect a few mental patients to be there talkless where you have millions.
Nairaland members are in millions.

Happy new year.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by thunderbabs: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

No dey use mind help pple spend their money. Make yours and invest as you deem fit
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by faithfull18(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Lol, business ideas are very sweet to run in the head and on paper until it's time for implementation.

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Neoteny7: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2023
DrDoc:

Says who ?

I have been doing businesses since 20 years plus and i have results. Risk assessment and risk exposure management means that if you have 25 Million cash you do not i vest more than 2.5 Million in a business because the reason 90% of businesses fail is acess to liquid cash to propragate the business to the finishing line. Pls brother anyone who invests 25 M out of 25M.will end up suicidal

Reality told me so.

It's not because of available investment or scale of it that businesses fail. It's a combination of funding, business models, and unpredictable consumer behavior.

There's no statistical model that can guarantee even a break even point for any business if the right mix of situations, which are mostly down to luck, don't confluence.

Otherwise at least 70% of the world's 8 billion would be successful business owners.

Besides, i don't even know what your yardstick for measuring success is, if all your total costs are accounted for.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2023
DrDoc:

ignored. Not on my IQ level

If I knew this what what you would turn my thread to, I would have asked the mod to ban your ass. What sort of nonsense is this? Dem swear for you from house ni? Shey Oya Weyrey ni?

I created a thread to ask question and you just derailed it from the very beginning to the end. You couldn’t allow me get as much advice and suggestions as I would want to.

Guy, your own go spoil in 2024 as you have derailed a thread that should have been an educative hub for people who want to be build.

I kept reading in hope that you would exit the thread and you carried your useless advise that nobody ask you useless self and ruined what would have been beautiful thread.

I swear e no go better for that business you Dey talk. That business will crumble.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2023
nairamaniac:

Very unnecessary advice. Did he tell you that *his last money is that 25million naira"?

Or you know the exact amount of money I. His bank account?

The guy is a very useless thing. He just derailed my thread for nothing.

Who the hell does he think he is for heaven sake? Trying to advise me whose intellectual property in form of different business advise is littered all over nairaland under different moniker since 2009.

Talking about one crap 200M business venture. Does he even know my current business venture?

If not that I was busy and left this thread, he would never have had this kind of long stay on it without a ban.

Very foolish nonentity who thinks he is Elon Musk.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by frankchina(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2023
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
Yes 13million naira can build it, but what kind of question is this sef🚶🚶🚶
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Stop being stupid because people are liking your posts.
You can't just accuse someone just like that and still maintain they are scammers without meeting them before. Have you stopped to ask what kind of business he is talking about?

Lack of information is what is killing many of you. There are lots of opportunities people close their eyes to because they are scared of being scammed.

I sometime called the attention of a close friend to an opportunity that is about to sweep poverty out of the lives of a lot of Nigerians. I called this bros. with my own money twice and he said it was a 419 deal. grin
I only asked for his account details. Someone wey no get 5k for Account. Wetin 419 wan steal?

Tinubu's minister of finance months ago announced it. Tinubu has signed the papers and the opportunity is about to drop. You will hear about it when it drops because it will shake the nation.
I wonder what the bro will do when many other guys that I registered for, who he knows receive the opportunity.

The opportunity has closed now. Before you call me too 419.
No more chance.

In a nutshell you calling and maintaining that this guy is a scammer is wrong. If you were smart, you would have asked to know which business it is.
He will not dip his hands in your pocket or bank account so, why scared?

Only a Mumu can Slawormir and his guys fool in this new Nigeria. You supposed to be wise.

Manage the typo errors like that I no fit edit. Sleep dey worry me.

The guy ruined my thread. Why didn’t he create his own thread?

He just derailed from beginning to the end, answering questions which prove his has too much free time on his hand. I who created the thread didn’t even know the thread made front page cos I wasn’t here.

As for you banking on Tinubus minister, na laugh I Dey laugh you.

Nothing will ever make me go near anything that has Nigerian government linked to it, whether directly or indirectly. I learned my lesson. Good luck.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2023
BigIyanga:

Cos Charles dey make mouth with zero street experience. A Naija trained biz pesin can smoke a Harvard-trained biz graduate … in Naija biz terrain. Exprience trumps biz ideas
true.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by kkonsults: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2023
CapitalBank:

He just derailed from beginning to the end, answering questions which prove his has too much free time on his hand. I who created the thread didn’t even know the thread made front page cos I wasn’t here.

Nothing will ever make me go near anything that has Nigerian government linked to it, whether directly or indirectly. I learned my lesson. Good luck.

That’s what happens when intellectual threads get posted on Nairaland front page… the thread ends up derailed

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

One thing I've discovered is when people drop sh*t and people start liking it. It intoxicate them and make them believe they have made sense. Whereas, people liking the post are people with low IQ like the writer.
Me, no 419 fit get shishi from me.
I would first want to know what you wan take my money do now. It is the answers you give me that will take me to the conclusion that it is a scam.

DrDoc:

Any entry-level detective can easily detect that these two monikers above are the same person.

The fool is replying himself trying to deceive readers.

Readers should beware of people like this fool advertising investment up and down especially in threads not related to investments. They are lowlife scammers
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Tetraozonaitera: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2023
CapitalBank:

He just derailed from beginning to the end, answering questions which prove his has too much free time on his hand. I who created the thread didn’t even know the thread made front page cos I wasn’t huere.

@ the bolded.
grin my brother, it is the last trust I'm giving Nigeria.
As for me too, I ve lost trust in anything Nigeria. But because this particular thing is from the IMF/World Bank, the government has no option but to implement it. That is the basis of my trust in them.
Let's keep our fingers crossed. I will mention you if it eventually materialize.

I understand your point though.

Happy New Year
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Tetraozonaitera: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2023
lanre316:

Any entry-level detective can easily detect that these two monikers above are the same person.

The fool is replying himself trying to deceive readers.

Readers should beware of people like this fool advertising investment up and down especially in threads not related to investments. They are lowlife scammers

Mention the investment the guy or me introduced. If you can, then you are smart.

It's like you can't read and comprehend.

You are a fool.

I am not saying scammers are not online. What I am trying to let you guys know is don't just conclude someone is a scammer because they are talking about a business you know nothing about. It isn't right and fair.

Many of you thinking you are smart are a bunch of low IQ guys.

You just conclude on labelling people with the names they don't bear. Go back and check my previous posts and compare them to the person you are linking to me. I don't know where he is but as for me, I am replying your senseless post from outside Naija as we speak. You don't have to believe this because everything is lie to a mental patient like you.

Bunch of foools claiming to be smart.

You call me a scammer?
I will make sure I mention you when the time is right.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You are a fool.

I am not saying scammers are not online. What I am trying to let you guys know is don't just conclude someone is a scammer because they are talking about a business you know nothing about. It isn't right and fair.

Many of you thinking you are smart are a bunch of low IQ guys.

You just conclude on labelling people with the names they don't bear. Go back and check my previous posts and compare them to the person you are linking to me. I don't know where he is but as for me, I am replying your senseless post from outside Naija as we speak. You don't have to believe this because everything is lie to a mental patient like you.

Bunch of foools claiming to be smart.

You call me a scammer?
I will make sure I mention you when the time is right.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Message passed. Readers warned. Falsity busted. Mission accomplished.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by nairamaniac: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2023
DrDoc:

..dude this is a forum. Okay ?

Let me breathe. My comment didnt deduct money from his bank account. Let me breathe with the i am about to scam him accusations. Nuisance acting modest

The truth is that your personality would always attract the most nuisance and stupid side of people. Cos of who&how you are.

If you behave well, you would attract well behaved side of people.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Procashtips(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2023
CapitalBank:

Keyword: A real business person knows you just lied. Don’t know if you or others missed it but he talked about potato chip factory that is making him sleep in the factory. Perhaps that’s the acclaimed 200M business venture.

You obviously think because you read potato and factory in his comment, it automatically means you can make ₦200m with ₦25m annually.

Like potato factory is a kind of an holy grail?

Plenty of Una no really understand how business works.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Tetraozonaitera: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2023
lanre316:

grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing doesn't prove anything.

Prove your smartness to the sane members who had followed this thread from the start.

Mention that investment the guy you are attacking introduced.
Then, mention the one I introduced.

If you can then, I am wrong that you are a fool.

You have comprehension issues.
The guy saying he is quitting his Monika because of senseless guys like you is unlike me.

I am here to stay to give sense to retarded ones like you. Me, I am going nowhere. grin

Funny thing is, I can't even close my account because I wanted to do so sometime. That was when I knew you need your email to close Nairaland Account. l've lost the email I used to open the account. So, I am here to stay.

Bring your stupidity on and I will treat your fuckup.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2023
lanre316:
Message passed. Readers warned. Falsity busted. Mission accomplished.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Tetraozonaitera: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=lanre316 post=127659620][/quote]

Oponu.

In my post, I said Opportunity not investment. And I did not ask anyone to come and join. I said it is close.

There are many opportunities you don't need a dime for.

Comprehension issues is what you have. How you managed passed out of school should be a mystery. You might even be a dropout proving to be smart on Nairaland.

The other guy did not ask anyone to come and join him in a business. If his claim of turning 25M to 70M within a year looks ridiculous. That is what you should argue with him on. Not calling him a 419.
You are not even the only one who disagree with him but others are sensible in their argument. But you, You are fool. An unredeemable one at that.

Now, Google UAAG GRANT
Go on YouTube and Search UAAG THANKSGIVING there are lots of videos on it.

Tinubu knows about it.
House of Rep. knows about it.
The Senate knows about it.

But you know what?
Millions of Nigerian don't know anything about it.
Many that heard about it but called it a scam are in thousands or probably in millions.

When, you've done that, come back and tell me it is a scam.

You are a Fool.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by naijapips04: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.

Looking through this thread, I see why we have so much poverty in Nigeria. It takes a lot of actual sense to understand things like these. Leave them bro let's continue building.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2023
CapitalBank:

If I knew this what what you would turn my thread to, I would have asked the mod to ban your ass. What sort of nonsense is this? Dem swear for you from house ni? Shey Oya Weyrey ni?

I created a thread to ask question and you just derailed it from the very beginning to the end. You couldn’t allow me get as much advice and suggestions as I would want to.

Guy, your own go spoil in 2024 as you have derailed a thread that should have been an educative hub for people who want to be build.

I kept reading in hope that you would exit the thread and you carried your useless advise that nobody ask you useless self and ruined what would have been beautiful thread.

I swear e no go better for that business you Dey talk. That business will crumble.

Idiot!

I grew the thread to get the attention ot did. Not you or anyone else. Dude relax, 25M isnt money. Its not even the start. Go and relax. And if i mentioned potato production as my factory. Show the whole world. You are a nuisance. Its a public forum and i reserve the right to my comments. You poorly educated nonentity
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2023
naijapips04:

Looking through this thread, I see why we have so much poverty in Nigeria. It takes a lot of actual sense to understand things like these. Leave them bro let's continue building.

My dear the society has raised extremely low level IQ men. Now we have good insights on how to speak about our society in the public. I am grateful for all the attacks. Thanks for the encouragement. We are building silently o. They wont see it to know or attack it
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Neoteny7:

Reality told me so.

It's not because of available investment or scale of it that businesses fail. It's a combination of funding, business models, and unpredictable consumer behavior.

There's no statistical model that can guarantee even a break even point for any business if the right mix of situations, which are mostly down to luck, don't confluence.

Otherwise at least 70% of the world's 8 billion would be successful business owners.

Besides, i don't even know what your yardstick for measuring success is, if all your total costs are accounted for.

Thats why you should communicate in order to learn. Economics has left this level. Consumer behavior is only strong due to local economics of the consuming market. With a blowing population amd unlimited.markets what should limit a serious person other than excuses. Bro, youre talking to a genius. If i load my goods to lekkinand they dont buy i take to ajah if they dont i go to eleko if they dont i go to port harcpurt if they dont i move to enugu. So long as haulage trcuks exists. And about durability of products are ylwe still in 1999? Technology has made it easy to preserve the life of anything oending marketability. Think and remove your mental restrictions

Your braind and mind are your limiters take off your self inhibitions and you cañ explode
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2023
thunderbabs:

No dey use mind help pple spend their money. Make yours and invest as you deem fit

Show me where i asked anyone for money here
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You really don't need to leave. You can just decide not to make comments again. Just be a reader.
There are lots of lunatics on this forum and that is expected. In a place where you have thousands of people you must expect a few mental patients to be there talkless where you have millions.
Nairaland members are in millions.

Happy new year.

Brother their IQ of 97% of the forum users dey way too low. 2024 is for Reddit and Quora. Make i no go do myself by association abeg
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Tetraozonaitera: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
naijapips04:

My surprise is people calling him a 419 because of his claim.
Do these guys think they know everything about investment?
I even see someone saying the same person owes his Monika and mine simply because I corrected them to stop calling him a scammer.
It's like the guy done leave Nairaland sef. Him no dey respond again to their madness. He doesn't have the liver. grin
As for me, I don Tay for Nairaland. No trolling fit move me. You'll rather leave the platform for me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.