Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (73356 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Neoteny7:

If risk assessment works perfectly then 90% of startups won't fail.

Says who ?

I have been doing businesses since 20 years plus and i have results. Risk assessment and risk exposure management means that if you have 25 Million cash you do not i vest more than 2.5 Million in a business because the reason 90% of businesses fail is acess to liquid cash to propragate the business to the finishing line. Pls brother anyone who invests 25 M out of 25M.will end up suicidal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by jojothaiv(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:
the person cheesy that will scam me of that kind of money, dem never born am.

I have more than enough ideas to last me on earth that does not require me to depend on someone.

I am also against giving someone my money to invest for me. Why? Since I was child till my adulthood, I have seen how that is the easy way a lot of Nigerians lose their hard earned money…
Your last line brought back teary memories, I rather sweat it out for my bucks than toss it to someone to help me invest in some businesses and I owe no one apology for doing that.

Concerning your question and in line with similar answers from the greenhorns in the architectural/construction/costing world, 25M is enough to get a decent bungalow.

Best of luck, man.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by jojothaiv(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Says who ?

I have been doing businesses since 10 years plus and i have results. Risk assessment and risk exposure management means that if you have 25 Million cash you do not i vest more than 2.5 Million in a business because the reason 90% of businesses fail is acess to liquid cash to propragate the business to the finishing line. Pls brother.
Learnt that harsh lessons when I toss my life savings into the idea of 'business' as shared by one of my mentors in the writing world, I got burnt and the rest is history.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
jojothaiv:

Learnt that harsh lessons when I toss my life savings into the idea of 'business' as shared by one of my mentors in the writing world, I got burnt and the rest is history.

There must be cash fluidity and almost immediate access to cash for business to succeed. Never spend more than 20% of your cash on any adventure. But there are also levels. If he entire risks are spelt out and can be managed to up to 90%, then one can invest all in all. But this level of mastery is only for people 10-15+ years of a business necause they would have understood the terrain, the business dynamics and how to manage the shocks and instabilities and still reach the finishing line. All these knowledge i am sharing took me tons of loses and over twenty years to gather experience o. I lost tire in business till i got awakened to be bettter

Try to find time and Google amd read well on :

Risk exposure management in business

Risk tolerance level

Risk management and prediction

If you master it, before you lose money it will be hard. I mastered it 10+ years now and since then i achieve alot
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Says who ?

I have been doing businesses since 10 years plus and i have results. Risk assessment and risk exposure management means that if you have 25 Million cash you do not i vest more than 2.5 Million in a business because the reason 90% of businesses fail is acess to liquid cash to propragate the business to the finishing line. Pls brother.
This not why businesses fail. The reason why you failed is because your business is dependent on you instead of a solid system. Systems are predictable unlike human ability. System can be scaled, can detect errors before they occur.
This is almost 2024. In this age and time, don’t be handcuffed by personal strength. Don’t sleep at the site.
Ask yourself, what happens to those error and aspects of your business that you can’t attend to, due to time or vast nature of the process?
They lead to inconsistency and poor output. That is how you have been losing money. Scale and win big.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

This not why businesses fail. The reason why you failed is because your business is dependent on you instead of a solid system. Systems are predictable unlike human ability. System can be scaled, can detect errors before they occur.
This is almost 2024. In this age and time, don’t be handcuffed by personal strength. Don’t sleep at the site.
Ask yourself, what happens to those error and aspects of your business that you can’t attend to, due to time or vast nature of the process?
They lead to inconsistency and poor output. That is how you have been losing money. Scale and win big.

Ignored. Not giving my attention yo a laxy reader. Get lost
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by jojothaiv(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

There must be cash fluidity and almost immediate access to cash for business to succeed. Never spend more than 20% of your cash on any adventure. But there are also levels. If he entire risks are spelt out and can be managed to up to 90%, then one can invest all in all. But this level of mastery is only for people 10-15+ years of a business necause they would have understood the terrain, the business dynamics and how to manage the shocks and instabilities and still reach the finishing line. All these knowledge i am sharing took me tons of loses and over twenty years to gather experience o. I lost tire in business till i got awakened to be bettter
No lies, truth be told I'm still holding back when it comes to 'business' particularly the one that bothers on investment and I don't have enough know how. But bad as it may be, Rudyard (an English poet) once said and I quote,

'If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
⁠And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
⁠Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

This lines have pushed me to where I'm here right now and it keeps getting better.

I'm glad you let a boy like me pick important lessons in the course of your discussion with me over here. Big thanks and I pray you grow bigger.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by saydfact(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration

Its a bungalow... Money never devalue reach like that.. It wld.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Ignored. Not giving my attention yo a laxy reader. Get lost

I will continue to school you until you get it. I still stand on my initial comment. You have never done any business right. You keep doing the same time over and over, expecting to get a different result. Never.
Business is not about physical hard work. It’s not a secret. It is about setting up a system that can clone you, and satisfactorily deliver to your clients at a profit.
No matter how much you sleep at the factory, that will never make you rich.
Follow who know road!

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
jojothaiv:

No lies, truth be told I'm still holding back when it comes to 'business' particularly the one that bothers on investment and I don't have enough know how. But bad as it may be, Rudyard (an English poet) once said and I quote,

'If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
⁠And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
⁠Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

This lines have pushed me to where I'm here right now and it keeps getting better.

I'm glad you let a boy like me pick important lessons in the course of your discussion with me over here. Big thanks and I pray you grow bigger.

There is a place of fear that failure in business forces amd compresses a man into after series of business failures. If one doesnt dare to find the courage to try again, it leaves people there paralyzed.for.decades. make sure you get out of fear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

I will continue to school you until you get it. I still stand on my initial comment. You have never done any business right. You keep doing the same time over and over, expecting to get a different out. Never.
Business is not about physical hard work. It’s not a secret. It is about setting up a system that can clone you, and satisfactorily deliver to your clients at a profit.
No matter how much you sleep at the factory, that will never make you rich.
Follow who know road!

Quit begging my attention. Get lost
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Quit begging my attention. Get lost
I am sure getting it. People like you think business is all about perfect good players. I say, far from that. When you don’t take ownership you set yourself up for failure. Think big! Scale that idea and money will answer to you.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

I am sure getting it. People like you think business is all about perfect good players. I say, far from that. When you don’t take ownership you set yourself up for failure. Think big! Scale that idea and money will answer to you.

Ignored. Not giving my attention. Leave me
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Ignored. Not giving my attention. Leave me
How many plantain chips can you personally fry in 24hr . Assuming you don’t even sleep.
How much is a pack?
Multiply that by the quantity you can process, then, you would see why you are not where you dream of being.
Do you really want to know how to get unstuck?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

How many plantain chips can you personally fry in 24hr . Assuming you don’t even sleep.
How much is a pack?
Multiply that by the quantity you can process, then, you would see why you are not where you dream of being.
Do you really want to know how to get unstuck?

ignored. Not on my IQ level
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by BigIyanga: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

You missed the point. A system is not an App. Let me explain more. A system is
Input - process - output - feedback - input.

Also, a system is not a training manual, or videos or checklist. Instead System cuts across all aspects of business. From getting the right team to effective delivery.
Still explaining… easier to say and done. When you start a business and implement all your listed ideas .. then we can talk. Ideas are cheap
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Yashita: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

Any business that you have to sleep at the site is not scaled. You have to develop a system that works just like you would. The mark of a good business owner is the ability to build a team that can deliver exactly what the clients want. Don’t be a business operator, be a business owner.
Scale your business such the process can be handled by ordinary people, and not just the extraordinary you.
No matter how strong and hard working you are, there is just so much you can do. Sleeping at the site shows you are confined to your natural ability, time and energy.
However, if you ever want to scale, develop a system that can process your input for profitable output. This can work for any kind of business.

Guy! As a start up business owner, in order to grow your new brand and expand, you have to give it your full attention and presence.

Before you “develop a system that works”, your 💯 must still be involved even if it includes sleeping at the factory before you figure out and build this system, no big business owner just jump into it. They all started small and simple
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by BigIyanga: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

Stop offering textbook advice. You can stay in 1 location and make lots of money by servicing a niche market.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by BigIyanga: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yashita:

Guy! As a start up business owner, in order to grow your new brand and expand, you have to give it your full attention and presence.

Before you “develop a system that works”, your 💯 must still be involved even if it includes sleeping at the factory before you figure out and build this system, no big business owner just jump into it. They all started small and simple
Tankio.. Talk to Dangotes, Folawiyos, Madukas , Rabius, Okoyas… they all started with zero staff and slept in their shops/offices at innitial stage
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

ignored. Not on my IQ level

You are missing the point. Business is not only for people with extraordinary intelligence. When you set up a good system, even your Grandma can effectively run your business. High IQ can only get you to a point before you are worn out if and the when you don’t scale. Then you hire another person with high IQ and your profit margin nosedive, because you pay them a lot.
Whereas, ordinary people like me can work for you in a setting with appropriate system and produce equal or better outcome.
Think big. Don’t be held by the golden chain of high IQ ( extraordinary people) .
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

You are missing the point. Business is not only for people with extraordinary intelligence. When you set up a good system, even your Grandma can run effectively run your business. High IQ can only get you to a point before you are worn out if when you don’t scale. Then you hire another person with high IQ and your profit margin nosedive, because you pay them a lot.
Whereas, ordinary people like me can work for you in a setting with appropriate system and produce equal or better outcome.
Think big. Don’t be held by the golden chain of high IQ ( extraordinary people) .

Ignored. Not giving you attention. Not reading all your crap
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Still explaining… easier to say and done. When you start a business and implement all your listed ideas .. then we can talk. Ideas are cheap
I made my first million about 40 years ago. When million was million.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by nairamaniac: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

Very unnecessary advice. Did he tell you that *his last money is that 25million naira"?

Or you know the exact amount of money I. His bank account?

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
nairamaniac:

Very unnecessary advice. Did he tell you that *his last money is that 25million naira"?

Or you know the exact amount of money I. His bank account?

Is the comment friendly or did i mandate it?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by BigIyanga: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
sonnie10:

I made my first million about 40 years ago. When million was million.
Millions 40 years ago with no national presence? Name of your brand?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Milliond 40 years ago with no national presence? Name of your brand?

grin Lamba
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Milliond 40 years ago with no national presence? Name of your brand?
Go to my posts
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by nairamaniac: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Is the comment friendly or did i mandate it?

It was unnecessary. His post was not a topic of "how to spend 25million"

Or *should I build a house with 25M or use the money to invest"?

It's just me creating a thread "Should I take my girlfriend out on a date on new year's day"?

Then you reply by telling me "it's better you use the money to cook in the house for both of you, cos it would be more economical, and you would still have more money to do many other things".

How does it sound to you?
That's exactly how your reply sounded.

Very unnecessary, to say the least.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
nairamaniac:

It was unnecessary. His post was not a topic of "how to spend 25million"

Or *should I build a house with 25M or use the money to invest"?

It's just me creating a thread "Should I take my girlfriend out on a date on new year's day"?

Then you reply by telling me "it's better you use the money to cook in the house for both of you, cos it would be more economical, and you would still have more money to do many other things".

How does it sound to you?
That's exactly how your reply sounded.

Very unnecessary, to say the least.

..dude this is a forum. Okay ?

Let me breathe. My comment didnt deduct money from his bank account. Let me breathe with the i am about to scam him accusations. Nuisance acting modest
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sonnie10: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

grin Lamba
It is not. Not at all. One of the reasons I try as much as I can to debunk people like you is so that others do not fall for you ignorance
You advised the young man to start business instead of building a house. That is wrong.
Someone you don’t even know from Adam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.