Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (72974 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Feldie: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
thelegend1:

Of course it can. Change suppose remain.
I'm an Architect in case you require professional services.

do you have design for 3 bedroom Bungalow?
No anteroom, just parlor and 3 rooms. Each room with its own toilet

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by thelegend1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
Feldie:
do you have design for 3 bedroom Bungalow?
No anteroom, just parlor and 3 rooms. Each room with its own toilet

Yes.
Dm

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Feldie: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
thelegend1:

Yes.
Dm
I don't know how to do that
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ScamKiller(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2023
DrDoc:

Ofcourse. I expected such. Is there anyone on the forum that has given me a penny or have i here marketed any idea and called anyone to invest in it?

ScamKiller. I believe you can see the reason some of us are in hiding and building quietly ? Last week, i refered a young girl to this forum who hasnt known about it before to advertise her shoes and fashion wears, she came back crying bitterly after days. Collapsed from mental breakdown. You can see the same toxicity playing out in the way this man has accused me.

I suggest you ignore all implicit and explicit entreaties from the court jesters looking for attention and distraction. Stay focused. Ignore distractions of the charlatans. Do the little you can. Leave the rest to God to water and bless the little you share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Nice2023(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2023
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

It will,with little additional expenditures.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
wisdomkid:

Very unnecessary advice, person wey get 25M pick am? He didn't actually asked for advice WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY.

lol bros, you know how Nigerians behave. I just no get energy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
Anyone you do badboys can still pick you up and demand you pay them. Oga OP should go ahead and build. Buy truck of cement from source and build a makeshift warehouse within the site. Economize very well. Buy all you iron rods from one source and demand discount. Sand too. Block is now N500 and above.

Thanks a lot for this advice. It’s highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

I didn’t want to respond to this. I am not a baby. I have been a business person all my life and I have built myself to the point that I don’t belong to the class of people who come online asking how to invest so and so money. If you see any of such from me here, it’s sometimes done to see if there anything new that I don’t already know about (to steal idea if you call it that) but sadly, I hardly find anything new.

I am also one of the most frugal persons you will ever meet. Anybody building a house in this current economy definitely has much more.

I also don’t like anything that will draw too much attention to me… I love to keep a very low profile. That’s why I would prefer to build a bungalow than a duplex. Maybe when I overcome my phobia, I will get a duplex.

The area I currently live is now looking like people are getting to know me too much and I would love to leave next year but to my house and a place where I am not really known.

Thank you for your input, regardless.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Cashio:

His cohort. Indirectly trying to convince OP or any other fool to invest in this shit and next thing op don lose him 20m.
the person cheesy that will scam me of that kind of money, dem never born am.

I have more than enough ideas to last me on earth that does not require me to depend on someone.

I am also against giving someone my money to invest for me. Why? Since I was child till my adulthood, I have seen how that is the easy way a lot of Nigerians lose their hard earned money…

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Gabrokpara001:

BUNGALOW yes. DUPLEX no.
but you can see I was specific enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by erico2k2(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
CapitalBank:

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?
Depends on Location and taste

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2023
erico2k2:

Depends on Location and taste

Ogun

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by olukaygold(m): 5:46am On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Ogun
Dm! And be expecting your house keys in the next 60days. We always deliver. You can check my threads for more Evidence...

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Cashio(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:
the person cheesy that will scam me of that kind of money, dem never born am.

I have more than enough ideas to last me on earth that does not require me to depend on someone.

I am also against giving someone my money to invest for me. Why? Since I was child till my adulthood, I have seen how that is the easy way a lot of Nigerians lose their hard earned money…
You might be wise, but someone else may not be wise enough.
If that niggah actually have a business that will or that is truly generating such huge returns annually, he wouldn't be announcing it on nairaland so it won't cast. It will even take the grace of God to share the idea with close friends and family let alone a total stranger. Local scammers

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by kkonsults: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Yes 25m will build a very nice bungalow.

You can contact me for your Architectural Designs

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by CapitalBank: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Cashio:
If that niggah actually have a business that will or that is truly generating such huge returns annually, he wouldn't be announcing it on nairaland so it won't cast. It will even take the grace of God to share the idea with close friends and family let alone a total stranger. Local scammers

Exactly. Nobody would spill it.

13 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Cashio:

Okay. Since you have managed to show yourself off. Please announce to everyone what business did i advertise to you or the Op. Please tell everyone. Tyre seller. When you are at the core bottom of the value chain of an enterprise how would you ever know what it means to cover the entire value chain in any business. Empty nuisance. You're not at the level of my IQ. Go and check my posts if i said beyond owning a factory if i ever announced any business both on this thread and other threads. Useless lowlife rat

25M is tops six months productive output, you swine

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Southwestidiot: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

File Photo for illustration
Yes it can, if only you have the land readily available.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
You need approximately N18.6million to complete that house
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by money121(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

NO
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ivolt: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
WantsandMore:
Our Parents missed on this wonderful financial advice man!
It is a very bad advice.
You can lose all your #25M on the so-called fast money business.
But the land and house is a solid asset for years to come.

22 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Harmattan123(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
You have to verify before this SHIT, when u don't know if he's a businessman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexyclasy: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Soup and soup are not the same, depending on the ingredients you are putting, Mr A can built it for 150million while Mr B built it less than 25million. cut your coat according to your size plays in.

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by VULCAN(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
It's amazing you didn't understand the point he was trying to get across.

Your answer shows you completely missed it lol

CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by swagifted(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lol, just de play, 25m can do serious wonders if u have clients, work and skills.
NwaliE01:

This your theory will one day land someone in trouble.
Do you think we grow business like corn under 1 year?
Which business can you do with 25M and make 70M yearly?

House is what many people fall back to when the chips are down. Building a house is a long term savings not investment.
It's not a bad idea to own a house. We know houses depreciate and land appreciate but note that the guy advising you that house is not an investment already have his own houses.
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
VULCAN:
It's amazing you didn't understand the point he was trying to get across.

Your answer shows you completely missed it lol

What i posted took me 30 years to understand. Many men discover it only close to the grave. I didnt propose any business o, yet infantiles attack me as scammer for just a simple comment
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by michlins(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.
you can lie biko

5 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by BigIyanga: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
Building a business is a lot more harder in Naija than building a roof over head and it gives your family stability.
If you’re venturing into a new business, you can easily lose N25m without any recourse to recovery. Everybody is not wired for business and you must take a loss in any biz venture before you make any profit

11 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by FreeStuffsNG: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Cashio:
lol...scammer
Please don't derail the thread. Sometimes you need to give others the benefit of doubt too . Except if you have been scammed by him or you have concrete proofs that he is a scammer what you are doing can hurt you too as you're seen as a cyberbully and criminal defamer.

Btw,I have a feeling that N25m may not completely finish this building but it will start and you will be sucked in until you can't go back and forced to cough out the balance.

6 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DDIA: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
KosiGee:

Unfortunately, I’m not able to access my email here.
You too the register nairaland monikers from Temp-mail emails Abi? 😎
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Btruth: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
thelegend1:

Of course it can. Change suppose remain.
I'm an Architect in case you require professional services.

give your details please. And can you supervise it too?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by victorazy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.

You didn't understand him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.