Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (72979 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by kingphilip(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.
That's even the worst.

Why build when you can invest and use the proceed from the investment to build?

6 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by anataala: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Capital no even the foundation can finish that money
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ellizy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

It should
I'm professional electrical engineer, I can handle the electrical aspect of your house properly
embarassed8 kiss842 embarassed5917
tongue =0

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Benoti(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Yes. If you have land on ground. Which location are we looking at you. In a place like Benin city, it will go far with professional hand managing the project.
You can reach us at panuhubservice@gmail.com for more insight on your estimate and design.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ashirioluwa: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

You haven’t answered his question.

5 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Casham: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Depends on the Location. In Abuja, NO! In Kaduna Suburbs; YES!
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Emma09(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

E go remain sef. 25M wey some people dey take JAPA wey sometimes no dey too sure. I would rather use am build house here first before thinking of JAPA.

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Emusan(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

As a Building Engineer, one can't just conclude on that amount because it depends on many factors:

1. Dimensions of the rooms
2. Nature of the soil area
3. Foundation type i.e Strip foundation is an ideal for bungalow but in some special case where the soil capacity is too low, raft foundation is chosen.
4. Construction methodology.
5.. Specific finishing i.e fully furnished, choice of WC, shower e.t.c

But if above factors can be checked against normal standard, yes ₦25M is more than enough to complete that structure.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Dennisochampa: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
A house is an asset....
A business isn't guaranteed profits...
There is always risks involved...
If I had 25m,i would build a house with it, give some parts of it out as rent, then in a few years, gather those rent and start a business.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Impactors27: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
I am a civil engineer incase you need a service of an engineer
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ashirioluwa: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Yes, but look for time to get the materials by yourself and monitor your project. Nigerian contractors are not trustworthy when it comes to money.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by samuelson06(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It should do it. Afterall, you are not going to use 16mm rod nor use 9 inches block. But like someone said, be involve in the process.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Efewestern: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Only few people will understand you. If you have ever involved in a house project, you'd know how capital intensive it's. But then again, it's a long term plan. Something to fall back to.

If I'm op. I will split the 20 million. Use 10 to get a perfect structure like he submitted.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by samuelson06(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

So, how does people in real estate start? What if he builds the house within three months and sell it, maybe with a profit of 5M-10M naira?

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by bravehost4u(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Anyone you do badboys can still pick you up and demand you pay them. Oga OP should go ahead and build. Buy truck of cement from source and build a makeshift warehouse within the site. Economize very well. Buy all you iron rods from one source and demand discount. Sand too. Block is now N500 and above.

1 trip of sharp sand #40k
1 bag of Supaset Cement #5,450
1 trip of stone (magi) #80k
6 solid and 9 hole block same price @ #400/block
5 solid and 6 hole block same price @ #330/block
12 mm rod #4500
10 mm rod #3700

25m is a lot of money, just follow the process and be smart with job pricing/costing

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dennisochampa:
A house is an asset....
A business isn't guaranteed profits...
There is always risks involved...
If I had 25m,i would build a house with it, give some parts of it out as rent, then in a few years, gather those rent and start a business.....

Its a reality most men realoze at the death bed. I wont argue like EfeWestern and other comrades have recommended
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Jjhunt(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
where is your location? i need a desgn for 3bed rom bungalow
Akinowon123:
Send in your drawings, let me prepare a comprehensive material schedule for you. The size of the building and specifications will determine if it will be enough or not.
But I did one recently and it was around that amount
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Authur729(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
No it can't o unless u wan use cheap thiings
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.
some people with grammar
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
is that what you have done?

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by bravehost4u(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Authur729:
No it can't o unless u wan use cheap thiings
Have you built before?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Safeday: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
kingphilip:

That's even the worst.

Why build when you can invest and use the proceed from the investment to build?
What if the money he intends using to build the house is from the proceeds of an initial investment?

The fact that he’s able to garner and earmark 25m to build a house proves he’s not dumb nor ill-advised

8 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Authur729(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Emma09:
E go remain sef. 25M wey some people dey take JAPA wey sometimes no dey too sure. I would rather use am build house here first before thinking of JAPA.
e no go reach
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Babaken(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

guy you get good taste I swear .
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by femi4: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Location matters. In some area ...Na only land that money fit buy
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Authur729(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
bravehost4u:

Have you built before?
I dey build already my 3 bedroom and 2 self contained only the parafhet and gerrif roofing 10m gone first

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by rolams(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

Pls, tell me a business I can do with such amount (25m). Thanks
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Authur729(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
bravehost4u:

Have you built before?
yes am building o only the parafhet and gerrif roofing 10m is gone o
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by COMPAQ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

Everybody is complaining about the economy, businesses are shuttind down and nigerians purchasing power continues to dwindle. even essentials are a struggle, yet you loosely say N25mln should turn to N70mln in a year. If it was so easy, why is everyone not doing it??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ufotunang: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
No it cannot build that house including with furnishings... building materials are expensive nowadays..at least 45 million can build with furnishings
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Babaken(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

please can you share the full plan

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Safeday: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:
is that what you have done?
Leave them

Always quick to churn out advices
Give some of them 5m, and watch them burn the money through their imaginary investment ideas/strategies

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.