Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid (54747 Views)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Hezmatosky: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=Ipobpigs2 post=127617652][/quote]
Foooooool
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Bragalane: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Exactly the way Obi was trash while Labour as been great long before he came.

Jozibrainz99:

APC is trash but Sanwolu is a cool headed man....
Lets be realistic

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by todugo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Absolutely correct.

He is actually regretting and wondering how he allowed himself to be misled by ipob terrorists on social media.

But Sanwo-Olu is a perfect gentleman and hates nobody.
So na ipob make Nigerian get poor economy and na ipob dey make foreign companies dey leave 9ja?
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by femi4: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
Shame self de catch am over the unwarranted hate. E go soon clear for him eye.
Sanwo is leaving in the next 3yrs....we go soon know how e go clear
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Elidrisy20: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
After una don beat am, why will he greet you?

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by phemray(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Absolutely correct.

He is actually regretting and wondering how he allowed himself to be misled by ipob terrorists on social media.

Really perfect gentleman. I love that yourba phrase ' o WA ni kimi' its so heavy.it was used to activate the guy and be free so as not to feel too bad a looser

3 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ClearFlair: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Absolutely correct.

Dreams
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ChristianMuslim: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Evil men on white.. Wicked Monsters

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by blabulu2000: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
If Macaroni like to let him support any Yiibo person who is vying for office....the fact remains that no Yiibo believes in him... because they will always see him as a traitor and betrayal as they see other Yoruba people...
So, all his efforts and contributions towards the Nnnmyamiri people were wasted.....

I will never labor in vain in my life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by NoToPile: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Loool, The question reach to ask.

Shey o wa ni ki mi ni?? Loool.

3 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Hamachi(f): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Gov. Sanwo Olu can be in many places at one time tongue
Them go clear road for am na, e no fit try am for London
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by broadman20: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=Ipobpigs2 post=127617652][/quote]

Unknown name against a known governor!

Spot the difference?
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SharingIsLife(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
jahsharon:

An ex banker should not be compared to those that manufacture and sell fake products
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by flokii: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
He won't greet his elders because the impostor Chinedu he was rooting for didn't win.. very stvpid somebody with his useless skits.

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by fx45(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Mr. Macaroni was not expecting such from Sanwo-Olu. He thought Sanwo-Olu would have ignored him if he had attempted. See the speed at which he quickly responded stretching out his hand and bowing down.

People should stand for their own personal conviction and stop following bandwagons on social media.
Mr Mind Reader... How did you know what was going on inside Mr Macaroni"s mind? And idiots are giving you Likes for talking nonsense
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by HRMK: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
how did macaroni respond to sanwoolu?
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by yommen: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Macaroni no gree for anybody oo

They know what they’re doing

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs

Unfortunately for macaroni and his likes, the moment he shares an opinion that doesn't favour you and your likes, you will still call him tribalistic notwithstanding his commitments towards your course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by bhella10: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pitobi didn't get an invite ni
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by NinjaMetahuman: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
Mr Macaroni is a living legend to the whole world regardless of what tribal bigots think or say.
living legend?

See how this one just threw the word legend at someone who has contributed absolutely nothing to humanity than support the candidates he loves, lead gang of anarchist that burnt than Lagos, and clown around on YouTube with girls that have big asses.

Like legend has lost its meaning. What should we now call the likes of sowore?

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Macaroni no gree for anybody oo

They know what they’re doing

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs
Good but nobody dey curse them the way OBIdients curses anybody that doesn't support their god Obi!

3 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
Mr Macaroni is a living legend to the whole world regardless of what tribal bigots think or say.
Legend! You go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
yommen:

Unfortunately for macaroni and his likes, the moment he shares an opinion that doesn't favour you and your likes, you will still call him tribalistic notwithstanding his commitments towards your course.
Exactly, very terrible people! Imagine if Macaroni were to be Igbo supporting Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
Powersurge:

1. Sanwo Olu has a sense of sportsmanship.

2. Macaroni is one of the very few Nigerian youths that is true to himself and what he stands for. Not these nitwits jumping on money and trends

3. He's a person that was ready to be rusticated from university because he refused to budge. He refused offers to meet up with the presidency. He went to the same spots several times and did what he was humiliated and whipped for. He has been threatened with death several times.

4. These are qualities Fela has. Now ask yourself, how many times have you been whipped for what you believed and go back doing it? Beyond been behind your keyboard and talking trash, you probably stand for nothing.

5. As a mature man who understands authority, he humbly greeted the governor after the gesture. That doesn't mean he will not kick against the governor again if he stepped out of line.

6. Macaroni is one of the few Nigerians that want the best for this country. And he has paid for it in blood and tears.
one of the few as a Nigerian, I must say. I have respect for him and what he stands for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
Exactly the way Obi was trash while Labour as been great long before he came.

That's the exact way most myopic thinkers when they can't comprehend Ur lines.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Cromagnon: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
wetin go clear? Pesin wen don hammer

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Legend! You go school at all?
But the Lagos State governor just confirmed my assertion by actively seeking his compliment!
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
living legend?

See how this one just threw the word legend at someone who has contributed absolutely nothing to humanity than support the candidates he loves lead gand of anarchist that burnt than Lagos, and clown around on YouTube with girls that have big asses.

Like legends have lost his meaning. What should we now call the likes of sowore?
If a whole governor of Lagos State should seek your attention despite your different political stance and you are known to stand up for the weak and downtrodden then you are a collosus.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Jayhome24: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:

You are right. It is so sad he allowed ipob to sowed so much hatred and bitterness in him to the extend he lost control of his humanity and lost his identity over political affliation that is timely and never forever.

Macatoni it's so unfortunate now same governor you insulted and hated so much forr doing you no wrong still showed hands of friendship to you.

4 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by abbey621(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
BreconHills:

Everybody does not have their truth. A truth is a proven fact. But everybody is free to have an opinion but Everybody is not free to call their opinion a truth.

If you were sitting next to a passenger in an open cockpit plane and he/she said, I am going to take over this plane forcibly, I believe I can shave an hour off this flight. If on getting up you asked " so you are a pilot?" And next he replies with " I haven't had formal training but it's my truth that I can do anything" would you say "go for it bro" or would you wrestle him to the floor. Or would you allow a nurse perform neural surgery on your family member because she believes she can?

Or maybe you want to light up on weed in a no smoking zone restaurant or even a plane and claim it is your truth. You will be rapidly exited/disembarked and face an access or flying ban.

It's not about Macaroni, it's about that idea that everybody has a personal truth that they must be free to live by. If you had said "personal opinion" I would not have blinked an eyelid. The idea of a personal truth is an oxymoron. For something to be respected as a truth in a public space it must be tested and approved by a generality of people and the law must cover it. If not it must be kept private.

Good analysis but you're mistaken! Personal truth does not have to be factual to the public but to the person making the claim. Example, you grew up in Mushin, saw people addicted to weed and so on, if tomorrow you said your personal truth is that weed is bad......Public facts might disagree with you but your personal truth still remains, you lived it, witnessed it and hence it is your TRUTH!

Even the example of the nurse and passenger still remains their personal truth abeit extreme, it is still their belief! It can be formed through experience, delusions etc. but it is still theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.