Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid (54818 Views)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by tiswell(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
How can he greet you after showing him pepper during end sars protest in lekki?

7 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Gtuns(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Macaroni no gree for anybody oo

They know what they’re doing

You can’t force yourself in sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Everybody is evil except you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by advanceDNA: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Absolutely correct.

He is actually regretting and wondering how he allowed himself to be misled by ipob terrorists on social media.

But Sanwo-Olu is a perfect gentleman and hates nobody.

So anyone speaking against bad governance is misled by IPOB terrorist?? I mean....how do u pple reason?? U talk as if they are lying against this government.....

4 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mr Macaroni is a living legend to the whole world regardless of what tribal bigots think or say.

3 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by soccerlite: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
This Sanwo-Olu is one of the finest gentlemen I know.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Just like that
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Myer(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
BreconHills:

I am always struck by how quickly we inculcate the language of a dying western civilization. Moral relativism is a major reason for that decline. When you say "his truth" you make opinion to become fact. So if his truth is that he can recover from illness by electrocution, he should be allowed to find an energized exposed electrical current and do the needful?

Finally by shutting down the person you are responding to, you make a categorical statement that opposes your relativist first statement and ask him to accept your view.

That's the problem - relativism itself is subject to relativism. I sincerely hope you don't impose this on your current of future family because it is the shortest route to dysfunction.

Merry Christmas.
Macaroni's fight was a fight for all youths and well meaning elders. A fight against the corrupt leadership and institutions of Nigeria.

The said leaders also responded by decommissioning SARS and made necessary promises.
However the protest was hijacked by the usual suspects IPOB and with the agenda to wreak havoc and cause mayhem.

3 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by soccerlite: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
Mr Macaroni is a living legend to the whole world regardless of what tribal bigots think or say.

Living legend

Oga O

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Flamengo: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
[s][/s]
DatNiggaDaz:
Watch how they will blame our brothers from the SE, all members of the Labour Party all over Nigeria, people that looks like Igbos, biafra, ipob, esn, etc grin grin

What a life of insecurity & hatred

Dat nigga Daz was a great OG from the DPG.

But i never heard him spill trash like u just did.

3 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Offpointng: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Who's this one and what nonsense are you tying here?? who forced himself on who??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by shunlet(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
Yoruba should be only language spoken in South West, speaking any other language including English should be criminalized and this motion should be filed by all the law makers across the region, and nobody should be admitted to any higher institution without at least B3 in Yoruba

I agree with you to some part. Gone are the days when one of the 3 dominant Nigeria languages is compulsory in waec (yoruba, hausa and igbo). But now, many are no longer writing nigerian languages in waec, schools are not even teaching it, especially those private schools. Nigerian Languages should be taught from primary school to secondary like it used to be in public schools in those days, then u can easily read and write your chosen nigerian language. Many children raised in the cities now cannot even speak their language.

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ottersberger(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
BreconHills:

I am always struck by how quickly we inculcate the language of a dying western civilization. Moral relativism is a major reason for that decline. When you say "his truth" you make opinion to become fact. So if his truth is that he can recover from illness by electrocution, he should be allowed to find an energized exposed electrical current and do the needful?

Finally by shutting down the person you are responding to, you make a categorical statement that opposes your relativist first statement and ask him to accept your view.

That's the problem - relativism itself is subject to relativism. I sincerely hope you don't impose this on your current of future family because it is the shortest route to dysfunction.

Merry Christmas.

In your mind, defining isms makes your words relevant or germane to the discussion. If your assumption is to be adopted, how is that not an imposition, just as you subtly scolded?.

So, people are no longer to make personal choices because they somehow do not conform to convention. Who made these conventions and for what purpose?.

What is dysfunctional is the arrogance of power in the Nigerian space. Anyone and everyone has the right to agree or disagree with anything or anyone, regardless of their title. Mr. Macaroni supported what he believes, his truth, and that is not a crime.

My brother, no come dey use another man's language to confuse us on this beautiful Christmas day.

Merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SAMBARRY: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs
this your bitterness is getting irritating.

Politics doesn't equate lifetime enemies.stop this nonsense.yorubas say taba nja bikaku ko

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Jayhome24: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Evil leaders

Your sorrow is just starting you neva seen anything yet you will cry for 8 years non stop.

Who is Macaroni? Pesin wey no even know hin papa in the first so won't he behaved like a bastard. I'm not surprise a bit.

You go cry taya I swear.

8 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Offpointng:

Who's this one and what nonsense are you tying here?? who forced himself on who??
he's one of those bitter nuisance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Bobloco: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Mr. Macaroni was not expecting such from Sanwo-Olu. He thought Sanwo-Olu would have ignored him if he had attempted. See the speed at which he quickly responded stretching out his hand and bowing down.

People should stand for their own personal conviction and stop following bandwagons on social media.

You are so pained

People are guided by their principle. Not everyone will shine their teeth because you are a governor or president when your actions and inactions in office have caused pain and anguish on the same people you were elected to govern

6 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Rejouir: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sanwo olu has a very humble personality, to be honest.

8 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by DatNiggaDaz: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Flamengo:
[s][/s]

Dat nigga Daz was a great OG from the DPG.

But i never heard him spill trash like u just did.

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
Shame self de catch am over the unwarranted hate. E go soon clear for him eye.

APC is trash but Sanwolu is a cool headed man....
Lets be realistic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Difrent: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
ottersberger:

You're pained because he chose to live his truth. Everybody must not align with you. Learn that simple life's rule.

Which is?
Or that he got deceived by Ipob miscreants .
Pray tell what exactly made the headless mob attack Sanwo olu parents ?
Debo later realised his mistake.
Yorubas are never against anybody voting against Tinubu..... What we were against was the hatred shown towards the whole Yoruba race by the majority of igbos because their son was on the ballot
And
The lies that the majority of igbos were supporting Obi not because he was igbos but because he was the most competent
While at the same time hating yorubas who wanted to vote Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because he is the most competent

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Alexis11: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
“So you won’t greet me?” — Gov. Sanwo Olu jokingly asks Mr. Macaroni at Tony Elumelu's All White Party held last night.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmVu3WIQmk

This is the most interesting thing I've seen today. grin

It's even more beautiful that it's Yoruba language they are speaking. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
I too like Lagosians, from no 1 Citizen of the State in person of Governor Sanwo-Olu, no hard feelings, we are so liberal.

Sanwo Olu knew fully well how Macaroni was against him, yet he was calling Macaroni attention to greet him.

If you're big you're big.

Eko o ni ba je.

Awa lo kan.

God Bless Nigeria.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Antoeni(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Greet You As What

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ottersberger(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I should be telling you this.

Did you see anyone threatening his daughter's life because of his alignment?

I mean the way Reno Omokri's daughter was threatened.

You will agree that the man has been unfairly criticized for his beliefs. Let's leave it at that.

Reno Omokri deserves whatever he gets. Denigrating an entire tribe just to put food on his table should earn him death, and I stand by those words. Why does he not insult the northerners or their religion?.

We may not agree, and for the most part we don't, but I believe you are a reasonable person and can be expected to see through these things.

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by StUriah(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
BreconHills:

Merry Christmas.

You wrote JARGONS

Red herring argument.

Ad hominem expogatis in status quo.

Nonsensical Nonsense...
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ottersberger(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Difrent:

Which is?
Or that he got deceived by Ipob miscreants .
Pray tell what exactly made the headless mob attack Sanwo olu parents ?
Debo later realised his mistake.
Yorubas are never against anybody voting against Tinubu..... What we were against was the hatred shown towards the whole Yoruba race by the majority of igbos because their son was on the ballot
And
The lies that the majority of igbos were supporting Obi not because he was igbos but because he was the most competent
While at the same time hating yorubas who wanted to vote Tinubu not because he is Yoruba but because he is the most competent

If I respond pesin like you make I bend. I just did only to notify you of the fact. Bye
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by ottersberger(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
StUriah:

You wrote JARGONS

Red herring argument.

Ad hominem expogatis in status quo.

Nonsensical Nonsense...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Christmas vawulence
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by MatrixReloaded: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Mr. Macaroni was not expecting such from Sanwo-Olu. He thought Sanwo-Olu would have ignored him if he had attempted. See the speed at which he quickly responded stretching out his hand and bowing down.

People should stand for their own personal conviction and stop following bandwagons on social media.
It's showed respect when being called out. He got nothing to gain nor lose greeting that hierarchy that recognise his presence. Who will recognise your presence if not the Nairaland Bandwagons as you.

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
happney65:
Pontius Pilate was utterly surprised that macaroni didn't send him nor greet him first. Unlike those who asslick his ass every now and then being Govornor

Nice one Debo!

Did you watch the video? Person wey don bend already before Sanwo talk.

6 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Difrent: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
ottersberger:

If I respond pesin like you make I bend. I just did only to notify you of the fact. Bye

You can't reply now.
Because you don't have anything to say because 2023 really unraveled you people .

We still dey wait till 2027 to see which shenanigans una go come up with.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by lilachiever(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Were you high when you watched the video? Person wey no dey follow BOS smile.

Maca no dey gree for anybody
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Alexis11: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
ottersberger:

You will agree that the man has been unfairly criticized for his beliefs. Let's leave it at that.

Reno Omokri deserves whatever he gets. Denigrating an entire tribe just to put food on his table should earn him death, and I stand by those words. Why does he not insult the northerners or their religion?.

We may not agree, and for the most part we don't, but I believe you are a reasonable person and can be expected to see through these things.

Reno was reacting to the insults and threat by Obidients . The same Reno insulted the Yorubas for 5 years after 2015 election and Igbos cheered him on.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.