Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid (54838 Views)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Shantyken(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Macaroni no gree for anybody oo

They know what they’re doing

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs
Nobody good in this country including U
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Segxydube: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
KingKO22:
With or without his vote and support he is as redundant as miscreants IPOBidients

Omoluabi blood thicker than water.

We are far ahead of them

And yet hunger wan finish you😂😂😂
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
But the Lagos State governor just confirmed my assertion by actively seeking his compliment!
So asking for somebody's compliments now makes him a legend? Again you go school?

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Omenlon: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You can’t force yourself on sane Nigerians and expect everyone to shine teeth with you

Evil leaders

Thank God say no be every sickness money can cure if not these thieves would have lived for a thousand years while the ordinary Nigerians leave less than 60yrs
if macaroni no gree who go lose? You and macaroni voted for your candidate others voted their candidate, so who is forcing who on who? Pack well and hustle, tomorrow macaroni will be in govt house ballling and you will be in nairaland wallowing in lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by NinjaMetahuman: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
If a whole governor of Lagos State should seek your attention despite your different political stance and you are known to stand up for the weak and downtrodden then you are a collosus.
lol so everyone that governor of Lagos seek their attention are a legends? Lmao.

And where is he standing behind the so called weak and downthroden? Leading mob of looters to burn down a state is your definition of standing for weak and downthroden?

I'm guessing you don't even know the meaning of legend or collosus.
Just throwing words around cos they sound cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Menclothing: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Be good
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Cj4charles(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
jahsharon:

An ex banker should not be compared to those that manufacture and sell fake products
but could be compared with those that MINES SKULL😂😂
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Benwallt(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Evil leaders

You still park lots of heat on a Christmas. Cool down man and enjoy that chicken
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

So asking for somebody's compliments now makes him a legend? Again you go school?
Education is not by school alone after all we all know that alot of schools teach trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
lol so everyone that governor of Lagos seek their attention are a legends? Lmao.

And where is he standing behind the so called weak and downthroden? Leading mob of looters to burn down a state is your definition of standing for weak and downthroden?

I'm guessing you don't even know the meaning of legend of collosus.
Just throwing words around cos they sound cool.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Once again Mr Macaroni is a titan.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Scarrr:
Ode ni boy lipopotamus yen😂

Your own lips nko... Liposuction ni e
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by PopQueenAgency: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
KingKO22:
With or without his vote and support he is as redundant as miscreants IPOBidients

Omoluabi blood thicker than water.

We are far ahead of them

You're a reticulated mow-ron.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Scarrr: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
luminouz:

Your own lips nko... Liposuction ni e
Ori e buru
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Error401: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Even with the differneces, he was still respectful., That's how we were trained as YORUBAS

officialwdhtv:
“So you won’t greet me?” — Gov. Sanwo Olu jokingly asks Mr. Macaroni at Tony Elumelu's All White Party held last night.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JmVu3WIQmk
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Scarrr:
Ori e buru

Lmaoooo...on Xmas day? E pain you niyen o...

Come lemme give you two chicken wings....don't be shy
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Error401: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
B3 ko, A1 ni. Yoruba wey hard like kilode! One needs total attention with a sound mind to be able to read Yoruba flawlessly. A C5 or C6 is okay
Tajbol4splend:
Yoruba should be only language spoken in South West, speaking any other language including English should be criminalized and this motion should be filed by all the law makers across the region, and nobody should be admitted to any higher institution without at least B3 in Yoruba
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Jlow2: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
Shame self de catch am over the unwarranted hate. E go soon clear for him eye.
the worst he can do is to mark his house for demolitions, infact non apc supporters in Lagos re already prepared for the worst, wild wide west, when you fail to learn from history it repeats itself.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
Education is not by school alone after all we all know that alot of schools teach trash.
SMH!
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
SaLongs1:
That is why you cannot use your common sense to check the meaning of "Legend"
It is obvious that you attended one of those schools that teaches trash. You just confirmed 👌 it.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

That is why you cannot use your common sense to check the meaning of "Legend"
It is obvious that you attended one of those schools that teaches trash. You just confirmed 👌 it.
Ignorance is bliss to you it seems. You should get a refund of whatever your parents suffered to pay those who taught you foolishness in life.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by edgecution(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Evil leaders

Make una dey mute. Nobody like naija pass the other. At the end those you call evil people are mingling with the so called saints. Where are you?

1 Like

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
edgecution:

Make una dey mute. Nobody like naija pass the other. At the end those you call evil people are mingling with the so called saints. Where are you?

This is where the problem lie...You think everybody will keep quiet? So if evil people are mingling with the so-called saints, does that mean they are also on the same page? What a myopic thinking?

What makes Sanwo Olu to call him? Debo dares to be different, and he proves not to be part of those bootlickers licking APC butt, the APC political hallelujah boys. His stance over bad governance singles him out. You think our polithiefcians don't know the genuine ones among the crop of youths?

#WeCan'tContinueLikeThis
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
ottersberger:

You're pained because he chose to live his truth. Everybody must not align with you. Learn that simple life's rule.

Well done champ✌🥂You just release a K. O.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Ignorance is bliss to you it seems. You should get a refund of whatever your parents suffered to pay those who taught you foolishness in life.
Look at this asshole with bleak future that doesn't know the meaning of a simple word. Since you are insulting your irresponsible mother and useless father that didn't raise you well say more about you. It is obvious that you were raised from a dysfunctional family.
Your IQ is low and you have low life. You will still carry your frustrations, foolishness and stupidity to 2024...
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Look at this asshole with bleak future that doesn't know the meaning of a simple word. Since you are insulting your irresponsible mother and useless father that didn't raise you well say more about you. It is obvious that you were raised from a dysfunctional family.
Your IQ is low and you have low life. You will still carry your frustrations, foolishness and stupidity to 2024...
I now agree that you were born through your mother's anus which is why you are so fulll of bitterness and hatred towards total strangers.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 4:03am On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
I now agree that you were born through your mother's anus which is why you are so fulll of bitterness and hatred towards total strangers.
Your brain is filled with maggots that is why you will come on line to start insulting people's mother's but you have met your match. Just like the way your asewo mama gave birth to you through anus!
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 5:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Your brain is filled with maggots that is why you will come on line to start insulting people's mother's but you have met your match. Just like the way your asewo mama gave birth to you through anus!
Because you no know say na me lash both your papa and mama anus before dem born you and the rest of the wretched sibblings wey follow you come na him you say you want match your ancestor abi
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 5:31am On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Because you no know say na me lash both your papa and mama anus before dem born you and the rest of the wretched sibblings wey follow you come na him you say you want match your ancestor abi
Son of a public dog 🐕 you mother is a public dog so nothing you say that will make sense.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 5:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Son of a public dog 🐕 you mother is a public dog so nothing you say that will make sense.
An7s product you chop anything this Christmas so? It seems hunger is making you bitter so I suggest you go and sniff your mother's anus before the day finally breaks later I will bring some lfaeces for your favourite breakfast perhaps that will calm you down for awhile whilst I Search for the final solution.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
An7s product you chop anything this Christmas so? It seems hunger is making you bitter so I suggest you go and sniff your mother's anus before the day finally breaks later I will bring some lfaeces for your favourite breakfast perhaps that will calm you down for awhile whilst I Search for the final solution.
Mumu.. gibberish! Go take your psychiatric medications....son of a bitch.
Shege danboro ba!

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Gandrova: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2023
Attacking him without insults
One bottle of Hennessy for Sanwo Olu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.