Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why (66788 Views)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / 5 Nigerian Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Oxfordgrade: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2023
sreamsense:
In christiandom, weather you celebrate Christmas or not is never a crime and optional. Choosing a day to mark a day Christ was born for our redemption worth celebrating. Jesus doesn't need to tell his followers to celebrate or not. How significant you weigh it in your mind will form your opinion or basis? God looks at the motive behind what man does. Jesus is loving saviour, he wouldn't have condemned such when he weighs motive behind the celebration.

It is not everything human knows how to do right in the presence of God, but his loving kindness shines on his followers with right motives weather you celebrate it or not. Even ordinary prayer, followers don't know how to pray right, it is the Holy Spirit that intercedes and reveal our right motives on prayer to God for answer. A compassionate Jesus that went about showing His loving kindness to sinners and humble hearts when he came to dwell among men can not condemn certain Christians for celebrating His birth or not. He doesn't need to tell Christians to do so before they do it or not. Jesus is loving, compassionate, kind and holy. If it were self-claimed prophet Mohammed, you can predict him because he doesn't love except hatred, killings, murder and law upon law. Mohammed can kill for celebrating his birth or not because he was full of hatred and wickedness.

However, Jesus is loving, he can't condemn certain followers because they celebrate him or not. At times, we only put unnecessary load upon ourselves that loving Christ never require from us
contrast this two Bible verses: Luke 22vs19; 1samuel 15vs22. The truth is, as a celebrant, I choose a kind of entertainment, music or in most cases, my guest; or can't I? So if Jesus has wanted his birthday to be celebrated, don't you think he could have tell us and show us the pattern of the celebration? Stop doing busy body for other people's live choice. Do the one he asked you to do first e.i John 17:3. Any Jehovah's witness around u will be glad to explain this things better for you, as I am also learning from them. Those guys are really skilful verse in scriptural knowledge 👍
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by SouthSouth1914: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2023
Spy360:

No problem. Tell us when Jesus was born so that we can celebrate it on that day. If not, leave 25th December for us. 🙏🏼

You can dance naked in the market square on the 25th December of every year, this isn’t my problem!
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by ospreywin(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kay25:

We are not running we are here its their choice not to celebrate if u say its demonic not to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ the savior then no problem but those who don't have any demonic connection to it let us have a blast in the grace that came to save the world

Ok, now as a true Christian you are, ask yourself the sincere question "when was Jesus born?". Having it in mind that truth is paramount in everything you do and you are a truth seeker, is it true December 25th was the date he was born. If you can make research from the Bible and study it very well to decipher the date, then the truth shall set you free of course. Unless you don't want to prove my earlier statement wrong that those celebrating it don't care, they just want to party anyhow.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by TemmyT002(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
We know...but we must eat chicken
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Kukutenla: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
contrast this two Bible verses: Luke 22vs19; 1samuel 15vs22. The truth is, as a celebrant, I choose a kind of entertainment, music or in most cases, my guest; or can't I? So if Jesus has wanted his birthday to be celebrated, don't you think he could have tell us and show us the pattern of the celebration? Stop doing busy body for other people's live choice. Do the one he asked you to do first e.i John 17:3. Any Jehovah's witness around u will be glad to explain this things better for you, as I am also learning from them. Those guys are really skilful verse in scriptural knowledge 👍
Celebrating birthdays is different from celebrating the birth of Jesus. The birth of Jesus was celebrated both in heaven and on earth as recorded in the bible. So there's nothing wrong with commemorating a day in which both heaven and earth rejoiced. Don't let JW confuse you with their confusion
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Jehovah Witness, GKS or Seven day Adventist Followers who are Civil servants
do NOT Refuse Christmas package from the Govt or their company during December every Year. sad sad
Who Dem dey deceive? 😏😕

That's where wisdom comes in! smiley

Please do the companies give the packages to people who never worked for them?
For instance if i have worked for a company from January to December and bonuses for my labour is about to be shared call it any name i will collect my bonus because it's only meant for those who have served the company not just anybody! wink
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by BreconHills(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
blowjohn:

Meaning no one shud judge me if I celebrate my xmas right?

Absolutely. The glory of a king is in the happiness of his servants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Lagosianswag: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Religious Fanaticism made the Jews kill Jesus Christ Himself.
Religious Fanaticism makes some people attempt to kill the symbolic celebration of the birth of Christ.
As for me, Nobody can kill the Christmas Spirit in me (not even the bad government).
It's literally the second happiest day of my life after my birthday since childhood. grin
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Friend22:

This lies you wouldn't want to attribute to yourselves you are attributing it to one of the best humans on earth to ever live.

Haaa Oma sẹ́ o!

Do you celebrate your own birthday other than the day you were born?
I can certainly and undoubtedly say no,but you celebrate an attribution to a man who never for once celebrated his birthday.

You can see how misguided you guys are.

They are ready to celebrate his birthday even if he's not pleased with it! Matthew 15:7-9

1 Like

Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Lanre1979: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Regarding the date of birth of Prophet Muhammed, there is no controversy as to the date of his birth.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Almunjid(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
sreamsense:

List 10 good behaviour of prophet Mohammed. As a simple test, all prophets of old before Mohammed obeyed moral law of Moses, but Mohammed broke all the law of Moses and morality. Mohamed married premature teenage girl that was still playing with baby toes at 6yrs against the tradition of the time (you can't site 10 other people that did this in his time) and slept with her at 9yrs. Is that a good behaviour for mankind coming from a prophet and not ordinary person?

He snatched wife of his helpless adopted son when he should have settled the quarrel anyhow. He waged war against peaceful city that never attacked him first to steal their treasures, is that good example mankind should follow? He stole red-velvet and his apostles even confirmed that, do you call that a good moral lessons for mankind? Law of Moses says " thou shall not kill", but Mohammed broke the law; he killed directly and indirectly by consent and proxy. Law of Moses says " thou shall not steal", but he broke the law by stealing red-velvet.

Law of Moses says " thou shall not convet wife of your neighbor or relation"; but he did etc. Maybe I didn't read my Quran well, tell me moral lessons in those his deeds and list more 10 good moral lessons I can learn from him. If you can not list 10 good moral lessons here I can learn from him, then dont drag me along to be his blind follower. Also, leave Christians alone on what they believe, stop dragging them around if you don't want your belief to be dragged into mud also

Lol, this is what you're using to deceive the gullible? It's important to approach discussions about religious figures with sensitivity and respect. However, I can provide you with some perspectives on the points raised, keeping in mind that interpretations may vary:

1. Marrying Aisha:
• The marriage of Prophet Muhammad to Aisha is a historical fact, and it's crucial to contextualize it within the norms of 7th-century Arabia.
• Many scholars argue that the age of marriage in different cultures has varied throughout history. There were "child brides" in the Middle Ages. For instance, Richard II, the King of England, married Isabella of France in 1396. The age difference is startling: she was just six, and he was twenty-nine. In addition, Mary the mother of Jesus was betrothed to Joseph at the age of 12 and she gave birth to Jesus when she was below 18.
• There were many people like Muhammad who married their wives at that age, but he (Muhammad) was more popular among them due to his prophethood and fame.
• Aisha, despite her young age, played a significant role in transmitting hadiths and contributing to Islamic scholarship.
• The Quran emphasizes the importance of consent in marriage. The Prophet would not have married Aisha without the approval of her parents, and Aisha herself later spoke highly of her marriage. Quran 4:19: "O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion."

2. Marriage to Zaynab:
• The situation with Zaynab bint Jahsh, the wife of Zayd ibn Haritha, is often misunderstood. The Quran addressed this incident, emphasizing the equality of adopted and biological children in terms of lineage.
• The situation with Zaynab bint Jahsh is detailed in Surah Al-Ahzab (33:37), emphasizing "the divine plan" and "the dissolution of pre-Islamic adoption practices". It demonstrated that adoption does not establish a blood relationship.
• As a judge, no where is mentioned that when a husband and his wife are in dispute and their reconciliation is unlikely that u can't dissolve the marriage and you marrying the lady afterwards is not a sin. You didn't cause the problem and misunderstanding between them and you didn't kill the husband just to be able to marry her (Just like David did in the Bible).

3. Conquest of Mecca:
• The conquest of Mecca was not for stealing treasures but for reclaiming the holy city. Prophet Muhammad entered Mecca peacefully, and there was no massacre.
• The Prophet's forgiveness and amnesty towards the Meccans after years of persecution are often highlighted.

4. Accusation of Theft:
• The incident of the red-velvet cloak (if it refers to the cloak of a Jew) is disputed among scholars. Some argue that it was a justified transaction, while others disagree. Allah knows best.
• The Prophet's general behavior and character emphasize honesty and integrity.

5. Breaking the Commandments:
• The "thou shall not kill" commandment is generally understood in the context of murder. In Islamic tradition, wars were defensive, and ethical guidelines were established. So, your submissions are baseless.
• The Prophet's actions were in response to external threats. However, Islam encourages peace, and there are strict rules of engagement in warfare. Allah says in Quran 2:190: "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors."

Moral Lessons from Prophet Muhammad's life:
The following are some of the lessons that can be deciphered from prophet Muhammad's life:

1. Patience and Perseverance:

• Prophet Muhammad's life offers numerous lessons in patience, perseverance, and forgiveness. His endurance through years of persecution in Mecca and eventual triumph exemplify these virtues.
• Quran 94:5-6: "For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease."

2. Emphasis on Justice:
• The Prophet's emphasis on justice is evident in various aspects of his life, including the establishment of a just legal system and fair treatment of people regardless of their backgrounds.
• Quran 4:135: "O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives..."

3. Compassion and Kindness:
• Numerous instances in the Prophet's life demonstrate his compassion, kindness, and forgiveness, even towards those who had wronged him.
• A well-known hadith reports the Prophet saying, "Show mercy to those on the earth, and the One above the heavens will show mercy to you." (Tirmidhi)

4. Respect for Women:
• The Prophet improved the status of women in Arabia, advocating for their rights and dignity. He discouraged female infanticide, promoted education for women, inclusion in inheritance and elevated their societal standing.
• The Prophet said, "The best of you are those who are best to their wives." (Tirmidhi)

5. Environmental Conservation:
• The Prophet emphasized environmental conservation, instructing against wasting resources, planting trees, and caring for animals.
• The Prophet said, "If a Muslim plants a tree or sows seeds, and then a bird, or a person, or an animal eats from it, it is regarded as a charitable gift (Sadaqah) for him." (Bukhari)

In summary, it's crucial to acknowledge that individuals of differing faiths may easily highlight misconceptions about one another's religious beliefs and figures, I can do the same to yours too. Criticisms can be found in any religious narrative. Therefore, fostering open-mindedness is key when engaging in discussions about religious figures. Specifically, in the case of Prophet Muhammad, delving into the historical and cultural contexts enriches your understanding of his actions, promoting a more nuanced perspective. Furthermore, respectful dialogue becomes a conduit for the exchange of diverse perspectives, fostering mutual understanding.

Peace!
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by DavidEsq(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dafresh:

My tradition forbid sleeping with someone wife.
All of us are of this world like it in not
I guess your tradition is convinced of the immorality involved in doing so. The Bible agrees with u on this same degree of abhorrent conduct. Don't u think the Bible also has other standards of behavior that shows wisdom in what it says? I think so.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by DavidEsq(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I won't answer a foolish question from one who lacks wisdom so he won't feel he's wise when there's no iota of wisdom
When a man chooses a pathway, he shouldn't complain that it is unpleasant just because another man follows him down that pathway. In other words, ment counters ment.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Perfectbeing(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nicepoker:
Church of Christ. Don't celebrate Christmas.
Sunday is a day reserved for the worship of a pagan God. The original sabbath day is on Saturday.

Church of Christ, don't worship God on Sunday
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by ndidibabe(f): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nicepoker:
Church of Christ. Don't celebrate Christmas.
Church of christ?
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by ndidibabe(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Celebrating birthdays is different from celebrating the birth of Jesus. The birth of Jesus was celebrated both in heaven and on earth as recorded in the bible. So there's nothing wrong with commemorating a day in which both heaven and earth rejoiced. Don't let JW confuse you with their confusion
Una go just dey package wetin no dey. Christmas is a worldly celebration without any scriptural background. I don't have a problem with all the merriment but it is a sin to attribute it to Christ.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Kay25(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=ospreywin post=127632054]

Ok, now as a true Christian you are, ask yourself the sincere question "when was Jesus born?". Having it in mind that truth is paramount in everything you do and you are a truth seeker, is it true December 25th was the date he was born. If you can make research from the Bible and study it very well to decipher the date, then the truth shall set you free of course. Unless you don't want to prove my earlier statement wrong that those celebrating it don't care, they just want to party anyhow.[/quote..
I put a question to u when was the world born that we have a date and calendar?are everything not a product of assumptions who can clearly give accurately what the events of life are.on the issue of Christmas u need to have depth of understanding to see the beauty of celebrating who Jesus Christ is ..for whoever says he is not celebrating thats his or choice no crime in it and we that choose to do it are doing it out of our goodwill for our savior is born
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Jesubaby: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
mcbreeze:
Who cares
Thanks Jare. Who cares. Heavenly race it's a personal race. God look through the heart. I you like, condemn others. Na ur cup of tea
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Aemmyjah(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
DavidEsq:

When a man chooses a pathway, he shouldn't complain that it is unpleasant just because another man follows him down that pathway. In other words, ment counters ment.

It's not hard to recognize a fool
They are quick to show foolishness even when you are not conversing with them or doing anything with them
They just come at you for no reason
That's why I said they think they are wise
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Dafresh: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
DavidEsq:

I guess your tradition is convinced of the immorality involved in doing so. The Bible agrees with u on this same degree of abhorrent conduct. Don't u think the Bible also has other standards of behavior that shows wisdom in what it says? I think so.
Oga bible is confusing
Different pastors with different teaching on the same chapter
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Kukutenla: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
ndidibabe:
Una go just dey package wetin no dey. Christmas is a worldly celebration without any scriptural background. I don't have a problem with all the merriment but it is a sin to attribute it to Christ.
Was the birth of Christ celebrated in the bible or not?
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by semasir: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
When you read the church history, you'd know better. I am very much okay
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Are you sure you are OK?
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by DavidEsq(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dafresh:

Oga bible is confusing
Different pastors with different teaching on the same chapter
Unfortunately, it is not. If it were so, Jesus would not have always quoted the scriptures. 2 Timothy 3:16 is very clear as to the clarity of the scriptures. The reason u see different a d contradictory interpretations of the scriptures is explained in 1 Timothy 4:1-3, 1 Peter 2:1-2 is as a result of false prophets which the scriptures say that they have sneaked into the congregation and they twist the holy teachings. The only way to recognize them is by having a teachable heart. This because a teachable heart is never afraid to ask bold questions in an inquisitive (and not confrontational) way. That is why Jesus said "ask and u will receive; knock and it will be opened to u". Even Proverbs 2:3 encourages us to call out for wisdom and understanding.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by DavidEsq(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It's not hard to recognize a fool
They are quick to show foolishness even when you are not conversing with them or doing anything with them
They just come at you for no reason
That's why I said they think they are wise
Hm. The scriptures agree with u on this. It says at Proverbs 12;15-16:
The way of the fool is right in his own eyes, But the wise one accepts advice. A fool immediately shows his annoyance, But the shrewd man overlooks an insult.
Flaggerbasting right?
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by HardMirror(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I would really love to see old pictures of Hardmirror celebrating Christmas. grin

There you have it

That was many years ago

1 Like

Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by honeyB2018: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Check Out Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Reasons

Source: https://9newsng.com/check-out-six-churches-that-dont-celebrate-christmas-and-reasons/

Quite immaterial. But their decisions not to participate in it, should be respected.
Wether they do or not, it doesn't make them better christians, nor does it assure them a place in God's kingdom
Likewise those who do. It's just a matter of your choice. Rom 14:4-6.
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by John360comng: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=127629702][/quote]

Your ignorance. Your problem.

Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by John360comng: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Emu4life:

Quran was written by a Tree Dafuq is this guy high on?? At this stage, even your fellow 'Son of God' worshippers will be laughing at you grin grin

You are delusional and acting like you are reading another thing. Everyone reading what you wrote is laughing right now at how silly and confused you are and that is because you are a pathetic liar who has been disrespecting and mocking the Christian God who is more perfect than yours eventhough you don't know how terrible your allah has been described by your Muhammad. Every muslim who knows this knows well not to go about disrespecting the Jesus of the Christians knowing how awful theirs has been described of which I have not even touched the barest minimum of this description from your sources.

Where did i write that the quran is written by a tree?!! You Abdul worship of a shin object. You wanna get petty, right?!

Of all the various points i have painted out from your books which you have suddenly gone blind to see and have not responded even one of them. All you were able to misread was "quran was written by a tree". You deceiving zamzam drunk when all that I was making clear is that the quran is said to be an uncreated speech of allah which became a book and books especially in the old days were made from wood(trees) i.e allah is a tree since the quran which is the uncreated speech of allah can never be said to be distance from allah as that is a part of allah and you dare mock the Christians whose God became a perfect sinless man which makes more sense than your allah that became a kitab(book) made from tree(wood).

Also, your allah while you endlessly mock the Christians whose God is more perfect than yours is said to be created from the sweat of houses in another confusing islamic source. Also, your allah was seen in form by Muhammad meaning your god, allah has a somewhat human form with human body parts description while you delude yourself thinking that you mock the Christians God which makes more sense as their God who is Invisible Spirit became a perfect man attested by your own islamic sources as been without a fault, holy and a creator and currently forever living with your allah.

Narrated AbdurRahman ibn A’ish
Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: I saw my Lord, the Exalted and Glorious in the most beautiful form. He said: What do the Angels in the presence of Allah contend about? I said: Thou art the most aware of it. He then placed HIS PALM between my shoulders and I felt its coldness in my chest and I came to know what was in the Heavens and the Earth. He recited: ‘Thus did we show Ibrahim the kingdom of the Heavens and the Earth and it was so that he might have certainty.’(6:75)
Darimi reported it in a mursal form and Tirmidhi also reported. (Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 237; ALIM CD-ROM Version)
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by John360comng: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Emu4life:

Bros go and sleep.
In your quest to bail your friends, you ended up making a fool of yourself.
Have you heard of the word HYPERBOLE ? I doubt, because you seem too thick to know.
Just so you know, you sounded so empty and completely lacked the knowledge of the subject of Discussion. You sound even dumber than your Christian Friends that Cowed away.
Do you think you are talking to a neophyte that you can just go to one of your delusional pages and copy/paste here?

The Concept of a God being born of a woman, eat, sleep, slumber, feel pain and even die is completely blasphemous and demeaning. That is why even some of your Christian brothers refuse to believe that shit.

The Bible said he who is born of a woman is not clean (Jobs 25 v 4-5).

Jesus was born of a Woman, so Jesus is not clean according to the Bible. Your God is not Puregrin

In the book of ISIAIAH 46 v 5,
" To whom will you liken me, and make me equal and compare me, that we may be alike? "

This is similar to the Chapter 112 of the Quran,

Say (oh! Muhammad) Allah is One. Allah the external, absolute. He beget not neither was he begotten[b]. And none is [b] comparable to him.

Why wont you Christians leave God in his divine form? Do you have to give him a partner which he so much detest?
For all we can see is some ambiguous bible verses contradicting the sole message of Jesus (Pbuh]). Throughout his stay on earth, he never claimed to be God or that he should be Worshipped rather he worshipped God himself.
Why are you people forcing what he is not on him??

What Hyperbole grin you liar.

The quran must be a lie when it calls Jesus Holy and faultless if he was unclean.

Satan is One so what difference does it make when you claim your shin god is one. grin
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by Abayor7: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Win12345:
How are they better than others??

Better because they don't worship the idols that disguised as "Christmas"
Re: Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why by ALFADOS(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Confused set of creatures always beaten around the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.