Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! (43034 Views)

My Toyota Camry 97 Pencil Is Drinking Too Much Fuel, I Need Help / How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / A Useful Way To Tell Which Side Of Your Car The Fuel Cap Is Located (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Skillsnigeria: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by payaseriy: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
EnkayDezign:
As we enjoy this yuletide season let's us beware of this fuel stattions and their antics. The fuel wey I buy for 35K at N600/litre no even reach half tank!! how nah!!?

Please be very vigilant of these fuel stations during this period, especially in Ibadan.

is the car for sale ?
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by CoronaVirusPro: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mix with palm oil to half tank. Your engine will still be good.

1 Like

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by HardMirror(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
EnkayDezign:
As we enjoy this yuletide season let's us beware of this fuel stattions and their antics. The fuel wey I buy for 35K at N600/litre no even reach half tank!! how nah!!?

Please be very vigilant of these fuel stations during this period, especially in Ibadan.

I hate this speedometer. This was the speedometer of my ford truck that made me have an accident. Was speeding at 120 miles and thought it was km/hr. The truck was an instant scrap.

1 Like

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by MrDoGood(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
EnkayDezign:

That's supposed to give you at least 70 percent of full tank. I would have said go back and arrest them, but I guess you took note of it very late
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by topyhanky(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Shey nah like this we go dey dey.... A congo of rice is #1800 in my area.... #EndCustom will solve the hunger of the people.

Rice from border is 23k but when it gets to Nigeria it's 53k...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by hansomb: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Imole

Ah

Ah on silent mode but beast Nimi

Mole cause violence but still priest Nimi

you don't have to hurt me before you win

you don't have kill somebody before you sin

Osha le browse Lai de lo sub oo

O de le go far without God oo

So moduro ti oluwa

so ko kin shoruwa

Even ton ba fun yin labo pelu spoon

Ele joju wa

Emi made ti bad

lati aye ladi ladi

Lati aye 19 90

ton lu beat tiPati pati

Emi ti mo feel bad

mode ti feel good

Now mo feel better

surelere bi oju elegba

Toripe mo wo ookan

won sope mo wa on drug

Now mowa on top

life mi ode ni contour

mopawon ni naija

motupawon ni London

fun won kpk pe awon Light boy wo motan no

Mummy mhi ati Daddy mhi

won kon lo question mhi

won ni bolotiri vibe yi

she owo demon ni

Awon ton senior mhi

won bere where you see money

Awon ti mojulo

won photocopy mhi

First cash out mhi omo Iya modefira bansuka

moko fun awon sharp shooter
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by topyhanky(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
topyhanky:
Shey nah like this we go dey dey.... A congo of rice is #1800 in my area.... #EndCustom will solve the hunger of the people.

Rice from border is 23k but when it gets to Nigeria it's 53k........... Nah the custom dey make agro things high for Nigeria ooo....

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Ybholy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Resetinc:
Haa
Where is the fuel nah ?? Abi you just wan show us your car odometer?? 😂

Are you blind? You’ve not know how to check fuel level from inside car? Is the fuel gauge a joke to you?

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
senator2k9:
My dream car...2014 Honda accord
How much now?
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by jude33084(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
EnkayDezign:

What did you do after that?
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by azikiweironsi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zidoh:
I keep wondering what's exactly is the problem of we Nigerians..... At this critical time of high fuel cost those filling station till get mind to swindle the buyer... Criminal mind is not until someone kill someone oooo.

We are the problem of ourselves. Everybody is struggling to swindle anybody and we cry every time to blame the government.
Imagine a meat that is just #2000 and the seller start the pricing from #10,000 and ask you to bargain. Same goes to every other products in the market. At last, they will ask you what is the exchange rate of Naira to Dollar. Something is wrong with Nigerians. Sorry to say but that's the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kasdat5:
Me I leave my ignition on & watch as the bar rises , those fuel attendants are criminals . I don't even greet them or return their pleasantries until after business . Make dem no use gist confuse person . Guide well abeg .

I simply ask them to let go of the nozzle when filling up.

They should fully engage the nozzle and allow the pump to do its thing.

The pump automatically shuts off when the price is reached, so why manually operating the nozzle?

If you see an attendant partially pressing the nozzle while selling your fuel, na fraud be dat o!
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Greystone: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Those fuel attendants can be very dubious
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Chicagograduate(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
FOLYKAZE:

Does this package works in this age where all pumps are running automatically? I think it's only Total filling stations that use pumps that doesn't switch off pump motor when selling price has been programmed and reach. New pumps like Petrotec, magifx and the likes used by independent marketers are all automated and cannot run pump motor beyond it programmed litres/price.

If you had mentioned that dispense guage is altered, that will be true cause all independent stations do that. Attendant cheat the companies while companies cheat the customers.
It is total filling station before Toyin street round about,opebi road, Ikeja.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by NoToPile: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
This one wey fuel cost like this
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Ferdinandu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
EnkayDezign:

35k should fill up any sedan car I know so if you pay for this fuel then you be Mumu. Sorry to use that word. You don't allow people to do an open daylight robbery on you
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by cjudy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

Na Honda accord be that
That’s Hyundai
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by cjudy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
senator2k9:
That’s Hyundai
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Seanjigga: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Always insist the metre starts from 00000
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by micflo28(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Its sold 620 here in Abuja
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by MrDoGood(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
FamTomx2:

Year 2005 I do fill the tank of my Mercedes car with N500 and was complaining, and today only thousands could.

5,000 you mean ?

Cos I remember then, less than 4k fill my Volkswagen tank

3 Likes

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Truths9ja: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chicagograduate:
You see the tricks those fuel attendants uses when you are not at alert in the queue.
They will sell fuel to the customer queueing before you at 2k or 5k.They will ask you how much fuel do you want to buy.When you say 10k,they will insert the fuel pump into your car fuel tank and continue from where the they sold to the previous customer.
I have caught them twice when I went to purchase fuel in my 25litres gallon.
He had to turn the fuel back into the reservoir and start afresh.
Even their managers or supervisors are aware of their fraud.They have a cut in the illegal deals.
haaa that’s very bad oooo
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by nedekid: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
senator2k9:
Or you mean 2023/4?
Hoe can you dream car be a 10 year old vehicle when no be antique.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Niok: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Resetinc:
Haa
Where is the fuel nah ?? Abi you just wan show us your car odometer?? 😂
you no dey read fuel meter ni
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
EnkayDezign:

Omoh

Dem don rip you.
45k-50k fuel suppose fill ur tank bro
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by NaMe4: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
noobody:
All filling stations this period are all scams!!most esp NNPC stations selling at 568,
The one litre is not complete at all
I take 10 litres keg I buy 6500 naira fuel,it has never been complete 10 litres before,never even reached the 10ltres mark
They are all fraudulent this days,even those selling at 600+/ltr

The NNPC Mega Station in Benin City is the first Mega Station I've ever seen adjust their pump meters. Very pathetic!

MichaelSokoto:

Mega sapele road near zone 5 dey tie their meter too?

But na there I dey always buy & he dey complete for my eye naa!

For wia?? I used to buy from there steady. Then I noticed it (about a month or two after subsidy removal). Some private stations even sell better despite selling up to 650/L.

That mega station go just put 591/L. All na lie.

Experiment it. Buy 20k fuel from quarter tank from NNPC. Note the guage.

Repeat it from Buvel at MM Way.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by iamtardey: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you’re the one that uses a driver too …🤐✌🏿
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
return d fuel collect ya moni back!

Wat wubbich?
angry
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
NaMe4:

The NNPC Mega Station in Benin City is the first Mega Station I've ever seen adjust their pump meters. Very pathetic!
Mega sapele road near zone 5 dey tie their meter too?

But na there I dey always buy & he dey complete for my eye naa!
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by jubrilELsudan: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
AND WETIN YOU WANT MAKE WE DO....ABI YOU WANT US MAKE WE FOLLOW YOU GO BURN THE FILLING STATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos / Reliability Of Mercedes Benz C240/c320 / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.