Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! (43087 Views)

My Toyota Camry 97 Pencil Is Drinking Too Much Fuel, I Need Help / How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / A Useful Way To Tell Which Side Of Your Car The Fuel Cap Is Located (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by virginchaser(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2023
MrDoGood:

5,000 you mean ?

Cos I remember then, less than 4k fill my Volkswagen tank

@ #65 per litre.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by icekalito(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2023
kolaaderin:
That is 100% Hyundai
hyndia sonata 2012 to 14 ...
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Mckandre(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

Na Honda accord be that
2013 hyundai sonata
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by paix(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Just thank God you could afford it. Many have PARKED their cars.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Igodan76: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Lies!!!!!! That is 53 litres and its not up to half tank...U are a liar

EnkayDezign:
As we enjoy this yuletide season let's us beware of this fuel stattions and their antics. The fuel wey I buy for 35K at N600/litre no even reach half tank!! how nah!!?

Please be very vigilant of these fuel stations during this period, especially in Ibadan.

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by MrDoGood(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
virginchaser:

@ #65 per litre.

That will give you around 7+ ltr for 500 naira.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Zardex(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Is your car fuel tank that big?? If not, the fuel they sold to you isn't up to 15k.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by TheTraveler: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Hahaha! Na so e pain you? I'm not "making noise" fam. I've got dreams and ambitions. 7k posts you say? That's productive now. Many of my posts are tech related with barely any insults. Your 4k posts are made up of 3k insults with some hawking of cat scanners. Take several seats hombre
You shouldn’t be bantering with some of these guys here boss.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by airsaylongcome: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
TheTraveler:

You shouldn’t be bantering with some of these guys here boss.

Shebi? Na boredom. But thanks for looking out

1 Like

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Hahaha! Na so e pain you? I'm not "making noise" fam. I've got dreams and ambitions. 7k posts you say? That's productive now. Many of my posts are tech related with barely any insults. Your 4k posts are made up of 3k insults with some hawking of car scanners. Take several seats hombre

Angry_goat grin
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by scrupulousblog: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
EnkayDezign:
As we enjoy this yuletide season let's us beware of this fuel stattions and their antics. The fuel wey I buy for 35K at N600/litre no even reach half tank!! how nah!!?

Please be very vigilant of these fuel stations during this period, especially in Ibadan.

N600 per litre? Where is that.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by erico2k2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol. I drive a 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross. The Corolla cross is a stop-gap for a few years to allow me save and upgrade. Prior to that was an Audi A4 B7. Dream vehicle is a 2024 Audi A8 L Quattro. And this will change in a few years as I become more upwardly mobile

You? What vehicle do you drive?
I drive a 2012 Range rover sport shipped to Nigeria in 2018 and converted details on nairaland ,I bought it brand new in 2013 for £110K, now drive a 2019 BMW 320D in the Uk
PS I know you are chatting a lot of shyte you drive an Audi A4 and then went to Toyota who does that. Besides have you got any idea the corolla cost of 2022?.Fact is, you forget that i could go into your past post and check on your posts?
FYI that last 2022 Toyota corolla was sold on here by a guy called bishopgate for N17.5m.https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=2022+toyota+corolla&search=SearchSo you telling us you bought a corolla for 17 Million last year and your landlord wants to kick you ? in one of your post?
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
erico2k2:

I drive a 2012 Range rover sport shipped to Nigeria in 2018 and converted details on nairaland ,I bought it brand new in 2013 for £110K, now drive a 2019 BMW 329D in the Uk
PS I know you are chatting a lot of shyte you drive an Audi A4 and then went to Toyota who does that. Besides have you got any idea the corolla cost of 2022?.Fact is, you forget that i could go into your past post and check on your posts?
[FYI that last 2022 Toyota corolla was sold on here by a guy called bishopgate for N17.5m.https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=2022+toyota+corolla&search=SearchSo you telling us you bought a corolla for 17 Million last year and your landlord wants to kick you ? in one of your post?

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by idev4fun16: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chicagograduate:
You see the tricks those fuel attendants uses when you are not at alert in the queue.
They will sell fuel to the customer queueing before you at 2k or 5k.They will ask you how much fuel do you want to buy.When you say 10k,they will insert the fuel pump into your car fuel tank and continue from where the they sold to the previous customer.
I have caught them twice when I went to purchase fuel in my 25litres gallon.
He had to turn the fuel back into the reservoir and start afresh.
Even their managers or supervisors are aware of their fraud.They have a cut in the illegal deals.

You are right. Caught them twice from same filling station. The guys ghats start afresh

1 Like

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Baztardidiot: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Good. Shame has caught the pauper. No rich man online. Aleays bragging.
erico2k2:

I drive a 2012 Range rover sport shipped to Nigeria in 2018 and converted details on nairaland ,I bought it brand new in 2013 for £110K, now drive a 2019 BMW 320D in the Uk
FYI that last 2022 Toyota corolla was sold on here by a guy called bishopgate for N17.5m.https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=2022+toyota+corolla&search=SearchSo you telling us you bought a corolla for 17 Million last year and your landlord wants to kick you ? in one of your post?

1 Like

Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Boo3nity(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03
EnkayDezign:

E no go pass AP filling station. The one along Itire/lshaga road is prime suspect.
Here's a tip on how to beat then to their game - have them key in the exact amount you want to purchase AND (wait for it!) DEMAND ONCE THEY FIX THE NOZZLE, START THE REFUELLING AND REMOVE THEIR HAND FROM THE NOZZLE TILL THE REFUELLING STOPS!
That manual pumping they do with their hand is the reason your car has been shortchanged.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by Godsownfc(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03
That is Nigeria for you. Too bad.
Re: See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! by studyless123: 5:01pm On Jan 08
airsaylongcome:

Lol. I drive a 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross. The Corolla cross is a stop-gap for a few years to allow me save and upgrade. Prior to that was an Audi A4 B7. Dream vehicle is a 2024 Audi A8 L Quattro. And this will change in a few years as I become more upwardly mobile

You? What vehicle do you drive?

Hmmm Corolla Cross. They should be very few in Nigeria, I've only seen one or two in Lagos. Can you share your experience with this car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly / Man Crashes $260k Ferrari One Hour After Purchase / This Rolls-royce Ghost Has 1,000 Crushed Diamonds In Its Paint (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.