Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home (25720 Views)

Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by sammirano: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I feel so sad and devastated. Why are ladies treating good men like this

Today, I had to borrow money from 3 different loan app because im meeting a new girl today.

Luckily, we met and had our date and I spent roughly 45k I borrowed from loan app and still gave her 5k for pocket money and yet, she refused to follow me home.

Im home now, lying in bed alone and sad.

Hook up 7k, but I spent 50k today because i wanted to build soul connection. yet I gained nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even sex and im now in debt, broke like a church rat and no woman to console me. I feel scammed.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
Help u how? U want make we contribute money for u grin Ur own stupidity is very rare. My advice, Next time don't be stupid..
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by izubext007: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2023
Nal god punish you so
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Kingosytex(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Today, I had to borrow money from 3 different loan app because im meeting a new girl today.

Luckily, we met and had our date and I spent roughly 45k I borrowed from loan app and still gave her 5k for pocket money and yet, she refused to follow me home.

Hook up 7k, but I spent 50k today because i wanted to build soul connection. yet I gained nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even sex and im now in debt, broke like a church rat and no woman to console me. I feel scammed.

Most of una no fit get s3nse again.
You spent 50k to impress a lady that never spent a dime on you, you wanted her to follow you home to go do what exactly?

You spent 50k and wanted to waste your energy giving her good sex that she will enjoy more than you.

Let's assume your plans worked, you would have lost money, time, and energy while the lady will lose nothing.

2 Likes

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Burgermotors: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Tinubu better pass this one
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Misterone: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Stupid thread
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Henry22(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
You be mumu
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Sucre7: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Big Phulll
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by bentenny(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Smh😒😒

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Mosba: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2023
I assure you, you are not going home alone, at least debt will follow you

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Braun007: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2023
U be fool bro,sorry.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by themanderon: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2023
Follow you home to do what? On a first date? You borrowed to impress someone you don't know if they will accept you? You just made a fool out of yourself. Borrowing to please a girl is as insane as it sounds.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by appini: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2023
You're a mumu man
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Offpointng: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Gadafii:
please jazz out that ashawo joint and help me track that werey op and burst his left leg with your old rusty kala, na mumu he be

Money wey he supposed take buy food stuff for house he go waste am on top pusse wey no sure for am

This tall black PDP/Atiku nigga again??
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Olam09(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Your own don do..
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by baralatie(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Why is this on front page
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by koolaid87: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Na foolish people like you dey make some dirty, broke wanna be feminists rubbish Men for here.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by babeface3: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2023
This recent sanction wan push Seun out of business. Na this Kain story go dey come front page? Chain fear no good.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by PastorFire: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2023
Follow you home to do what?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Shawl001(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Well,
All you've written up there doesn't really concern me, it's the part where you said you are broke as a church rat. cheesy
Bros,
You and church rat no they the same level again o. Church rats are now richer, fatter, cos prosperity don land for church.

Biko,
Compare yourself with another thing. grin grin grin

Anyways,
You spent 50k, that you borrowed online...on a girl at a sitting, unless say you be yahoo boy, then you no deserve knock for head.

Its funny how far guys can go, only to get a "thank you" from a girl at the end.

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by JoshTim: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Lol, make we tell this brother how e dey sup....any girl wey tell you say let us meet in an eatery most probably wants to scam you. If you agree, no spend pass 2k for drinks and may be meat pie. Chai, sorry o....you have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by payaseriy: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

and I dey avoid woman this period sef

I get one lieutenant gal wey wan visit me bt I gat stop her with excuse

Plus my other babes

I nor wan see any idiot this period... None of these babes even get use to me.

But as for u sha, e don happen. Nor be d gal fault too, things like that dey happen sometimes and u go overcome the debt too. Just move on bro.

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by buzmanjohn(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2023
grin grin
Keepamsafe:

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Blackscorpion1j: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2023
Your MUMU get PhD...I laugh in SWAHILI...
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Quebec91(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2023
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Ayinde2000: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Borrow more money and invite another girl.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Quebec91(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2023
😃😅😆😄😄

Why you no kuku drink sniper once and for all, no be help you need, na die

No be your mate get 1m, borrow another 1.5m join to stake 2.5m game and lose then kill himself

How your own take different? 🤷‍♂️

You no try at all

Out of everything to impress this december, na woman your own brain go

Keepamsafe:

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by smasher1(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Serves you right. You want to go into a relationship for sex? Wrong. Who borrows money for liability/frivolous life? Nonsense move. You avoid borrowing except to purchase a right asset with good yield that is higher than the interest on loan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Judolisco(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

which loan app u borrow 50k from abeg... Na dat one concern me
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Lol! Serves him right.That is the only thing Nigerians know best to think about and do-Sex.
If Mark Zuckerberg carried sex on his head, like many half men here,there wouldn't be Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
If Elon Musk had carried sex on his brain like Nigerians,he wouldn't have been the world's richest man currently.There would be nothing like Tesla today.
If the famous Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger who's of Austrian heritage had carried sex on his head like Nigerian idiots,he wouldn't have become a renowned bodybuilder model for magazines,a superstar in Hollywood who still went further to become a governor in California,US.
Truly blacks are cursed as some rightly say.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by boxypane(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2023
So because no sex join una for first date, you feel scammed. Bro you scammed yourself by spending more than you could afford...
If you carry hook up for 2 days, na 14k plus eating 10k, you go still get change o grin
Oga goan repent pls.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by kwasoly(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

You are a Big Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.