Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home (25750 Views)

Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by 1Sharon(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Who told you to borrow 50k and use it on a woman?

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Blitzking: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I feel so sad and devastated. Why are ladies treating good men like this

Today, I had to borrow money from 3 different loan app because im meeting a new girl today.

Luckily, we met and had our date and I spent roughly 45k I borrowed from loan app and still gave her 5k for pocket money and yet, she refused to follow me home.

Im home now, lying in bed alone and sad.

Hook up 7k, but I spent 50k today because i wanted to build soul connection. yet I gained nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even sex and im now in debt, broke like a church rat and no woman to console me. I feel scammed.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
You behaved foolishly....a fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by charles614: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Omo see brother, brother wey mumu, brother wey no wise
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Pinicop(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
All simps deserve more than this.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by anifranci(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Tompson88: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
You need to be arrested asap
Keepamsafe:

Today, I had to borrow money from 3 different loan app because im meeting a new girl today.

Luckily, we met and had our date and I spent roughly 45k I borrowed from loan app and still gave her 5k for pocket money and yet, she refused to follow me home.

Hook up 7k, but I spent 50k today because i wanted to build soul connection. yet I gained nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even sex and im now in debt, broke like a church rat and no woman to console me. I feel scammed.

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Johilo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Omo see brother, brother where mumuu. Brother where no get sense.... U don break the bro code
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Pinkybush: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
They most foolish guy in 2023. You will receive GWR for being the most foolish guy.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Taigaban: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Borrow another 50k use it to persuade her the more. Then you can thank me later. Good luck.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by jayworld15(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

If she'd followed you, she'd have been a fool for that. How could you take a loan just to impress a woman? If you took it for gambling, drinks with your friends or gift if to a family member that could have been nice. But a girl? The girl did the right thing.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by skj1377(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mumu
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Jamie1000: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you don't see a future with gal, it's a waste of money taking her out. Lol.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by okoroemeka(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

you broke the three cardiñal rules,(1)stop trying to Mr good man(2)spend what you can afford to lose on a woman(3)look for your class,all women are not equal.
You are lucky,à woman that consumed #45k on the first date is on a missionto kill you,next time if you are in doubt masturbate,konji has this uncanny ability of pushing people to make poor decisions
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Gidigrav(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
You a big fool
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by mayorkent(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lols, this can't be true 🤣 😂
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Testimony1988(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Next you will enjoy your money on yourself.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by armadeo(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool Interesting FAKE STORY for the SLOW/DUMB people.

About time they start hanging IDIOTS cool

You mind am. Who get mind gonloan app can't be for date. Although some men like that dey sha.

I know person when blow him school fees do parry for girl when waka leave am after the gbedu.

No be small tin that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by achimendy(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Keepamsafe:

You need medical attention asap

Werey
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
The guy na big SIMP
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by IamOlorunwa: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Go and borrow another one
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by tochez24(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Ladies are not FOOLS, they know when a guy is buying his way into her vagina⚠️

Once a girl has that feelings about you, my brother forget it she will never open her legs for you!!!!

Don't spend on a girl because you're Hot, if you're Hot please get a hookup girl or better still visit a brothel and Bleep as many girls as you like at the cheapest rate.

Go on a date because you like to meet a new girl and see whether she's worth your time and not because you necessarily want to Bleep her.

To sleep with girls.... Act like you don't want SEX, my brother you will sleep with them tire!!!!😆😆😆😆
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by MartinsD12(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pat081:
Talk to the fool the true
grin it's very pathetic hopefully he will learn a lesson from this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.