Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home (25747 Views)

Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by ItisWell22(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2023
😟
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Matix222: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I feel so sad and devastated. Why are ladies treating good men like this

Today, I had to borrow money from 3 different loan app because im meeting a new girl today.

Luckily, we met and had our date and I spent roughly 45k I borrowed from loan app and still gave her 5k for pocket money and yet, she refused to follow me home.

Im home now, lying in bed alone and sad.

Hook up 7k, but I spent 50k today because i wanted to build soul connection. yet I gained nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even sex and im now in debt, broke like a church rat and no woman to console me. I feel scammed.

Im in a dilemma. help please.

Na one mod get this account to use boost traffic
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by correctguy101(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2023
What a mumu somebody..

Smh
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by ppogba: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2023
All you need is prayer.

May your foolishness end with the year 2023. Amen.

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2023
BadMaster:
Fake story
But it can happen.
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Westwood2580: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2023
What a fully foolish man
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Matix222: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The both of una de CRAZE!!!!

Anyways I de ASHAWOO house de enjoy my xmass..

Babes full everywhere..

Chai!!!! Life sweet ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Boogyman do you take ice also known as melt
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Babyboyforeal(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2023
U nor go fit make am for life with this ur attitude
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by ak22(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Today, I had to borrow money from 3 different loan app because im meeting a new girl today.

Luckily, we met and had our date and I spent roughly 45k I borrowed from loan app and still gave her 5k for pocket money and yet, she refused to follow me home.

Hook up 7k, but I spent 50k today because i wanted to build soul connection. yet I gained nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even sex and im now in debt, broke like a church rat and no woman to console me. I feel scammed.

Na mumu you be o Oga
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Achoghim: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2023
"A fool and his money will soon part ways"

Chop your L in peace

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by GloriousGbola: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

click chasing bitch ass punk

leave this nonsense in 2023

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by fred04(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
My man, find another babe and borrow nore
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Savanahustle: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
I haven’t read yet but I want to tell you that you are a fool
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by AzaHub(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Poor financial decision. Join Aza Hub and learn how to make better financial decisions next time.
This is very disappointing.

1 Share

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Wuless82(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

And the best (mumu)award winner of the year goes to Mr poster. Let see how you will enter heaven
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Femich18(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2023
Lol. You deserve an award of the year
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Tzar(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Werey wan buy love πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Keepamsafe:

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by FashionCookie(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Mtchewwwwww
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by StPete: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2023
Cv
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by SavageResponse(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Let’s even assume this your story is true, what exactly do you want us to do for you?

Good question!
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Hussein035: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I know that you will not pay that loan even after 3 months and you will keep LIEING even after receiving 3 different months salaries but if we begin to send messages and call your contacts that you are behaving like criminal you will come here to be shouting loan sharks and tigers
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Mom007(f): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2023
This is not even funny. What do you really think a soul connection is? Sex on d first date? Making a lady think you are a rich baller when you are not? The first date I had with my husband was I long stroll and sit down in a lovely technical school in oshogbo about 11yrs ago. The school had lovely fields and flowers and my husband wanted me to see it. He said it was his quiet place and it was so soothing and relaxing. Do you have a place like that for you? Somewhere you like to go and unwind? If the answer is no then you are your first problem. How do you form soul connection without a soul? If you do, take the lady you like there. If she cannot appreciate your quiet place, she is not the one. You do not even need to spend. A woman you use money to catch, you must use money to keep. When will you guys ever learn? undecided

4 Likes

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by PissInside: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2023
Seun

You have a lot of changes to do on this forum.

I think some of your moderators are behind these new accounts with fake stories to make frontpage 😏

Because seriously,the type of childish/fake stories that makes frontpage these days is depressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by iammolise(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Indeed FOOLS will never finish in this life, even with all the scam sensitization everywhere now... U go borrow 50k just to fvck kpekus, now kpekus chop belle full leave u high and dry u dey cry... See ur life? undecided🀌
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by FireUpNow(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
You borrowed to finance romance? Holygram! This is the most horrific and absurd news I heard this 2023. 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Don't ever try this in your life again.

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Gtwix: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Ebot! You call ur stufid** sef a good man. Borrow money from 3 deffrent loan app without a good reason. Ur mumu de carry u go where u no know.
If u like no get sense now,de dey wait for new year resolution EBOT!
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by Soulsymbol99: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
So people borrow to consume? Anyway, na so the country dey do grin

1 Like

Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by ufuosman(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Just go hustle dere money and big interest down. Sorry
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by ufuosman(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2023
See risks
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by justking(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2023
If this is true, I pity your generation
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by EmekaBlue(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2023
As the thing dey hungry u...u for carry olosho and spend less
Re: After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home by MrJames007: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2023
And this is on front page. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.