Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) (32263 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
HighTableVoice:

Omo I hear something.. my brother you know mean ham .. Dj Khalid is Palestinian?

Oh!

So you don't know!

His parents are Palestinian immigrant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by cybergawd: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Man is still a JUVENILE
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by HighTableVoice: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh!

So you don't know!

His parents are Palestinian immigrant!

I honestly do not know
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
HighTableVoice:

I honestly do not know

Now you know.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Who reneged on that agreement? Are you aware that the UN has brokered peace 7 times between them but the Palestinians refused to accept Isreal? Yet, Isreal still gives them whatever they need to survive. What do you people still want from Isreal??

When they were initially offered a two State solution they rejected it,now they call for it when a terrorists Hamas/Isis is in charge of their affairs undecided
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West are very intelligent and brutal with thier truth, that it pisses regular people off

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein were many times also considered Mad men with their ideas and postulation by regular people

Do not compare the two geniuses below with the two sociopaths Elon and Kanye

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Do not compare the two geniuses below with the two sociopaths Elon and Kanye

You don't know Ellon and Kanye's IQ scores so we don't know if they are not Geniuses as well, even if both didn't reach great height in science, Ellon and Kanye made Crazy fortune
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Oluwaseunomo: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well

They can goto hell
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by alfarouq(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Obiedun:
You are so enraged because of the palestinians yet in your country the fulani are killing since the time of dan fodio and you have never condemned it. Just yesterday more than hundred people were killed in plateau state, what have you said about it. Is that not evil?

You would have made sense if you can show me where I justify or support killings of any tribe whether by Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba or when they are the victims. unlike you who see a crime yet chose to even justify it. I know you might find it difficult to criticize Israel for its atrocities, you are probably one of those that believe God will only bless you if you blindly support Israel even though Jesus himself chastised them for their excesses. I will understand if you keep quiet (did not criticize or support) but going on to defend the crimes is a new low. Jesus will be ashamed of your likes

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

They can goto hell

Ok go and send them to hell
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by alfarouq(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
ablejesus26:

When they were initially offered a two State solution they rejected it,now they call for it when a terrorists Hamas/Isis is in charge of their affairs undecided

Another lie. You guys need to start researching on your own instead of swallowing all lies. Here is your master Nathanyahu saying he is proud of preventing formation of a palestinian state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNh-eTood04

I bet you did not even know that the Israeli Prime minister that accepted and signed the Oslo accord was asassinated by right wingers and Zionists who are hell bet on preventing the two state solution. You can chose to support and defend lies but will never escape the fate of those who intentionally support evils.

They have mastered the art of making the victims into the Perpetrators and the perpetrators the victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Gandrova: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Who reneged on that agreement? Are you aware that the UN has brokered peace 7 times between them but the Palestinians refused to accept Isreal? Yet, Isreal still gives them whatever they need to survive. What do you people still want from Isreal??
They want freedom not nonsense crumbs given to them as assistance.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Gandrova: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
ablejesus26:

Stop writing was was not agreed upon.
At no time did Isreal agreed for two state solution !
Show us your evidence

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by mrblessed(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
nairalee:
So he has finally succumbed
He has to. Jews are powerful lots.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by alfarouq(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Gandrova:
Stop writing was was not agreed upon.
At no time did Isreal agreed for two state solution !
Show us your evidence

Don't mind him, Even Nethanyahu boast that he is happy to have prevented the formation of an independent Palestinian state. they scuttle the Oslo accord and even assasinted the Israeli prime minister that signed the accord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Dude stop qouting me like you have nothing to contribute to the thread
Just keep quiet. I have made my contribution already. You are in pain, aren't you?
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by denny97797: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well.Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well....
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
alfarouq:

You would have made sense if you can show me where I justify or support killings of any tribe whether by Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba or when they are the victims. unlike you who see a crime yet chose to even justify it. I know you might find it difficult to criticize Israel for its atrocities, you are probably one of those that believe God will only bless you if you blindly support Israel even though Jesus himself chastised them for their excesses. I will understand if you keep quiet (did not criticize or support) but going on to defend the crimes is a new low. Jesus will be ashamed of your likes
I have not seen you condemning the killings in nigeria the way you are doing now. I think I should tell you to keep quiet. Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda / Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.