Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) (32285 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Macr: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
D
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
sslcrypt:

Totally different set of people and conditions with no form of correlation. Please try to be thorough in your thought process before spilling things with no sense.

Please whatever seem beyond your understanding kindly ignore it or ask maturely for further explanation. And please note , I am not in a way form or manner obligated to spell in anyway on an informal forum

Less learn to mind our business here and reduce conflict
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lost money to this madness. Baba is scared of brokeness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well

Tell that to Hamas, they never thought of that before invading Israel, they believe the people of Gaza are own by UN.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by RingRoadCartel: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
BondRiv:

They want to be free of the occupation. They will choose freedom over the so called immense support.

Nobody is occupying anywhere. Isreal is on their land and they are not going anywhere, the earlier yall accept that fact, the better.

9 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Do you understand the nature of Apartheid regime and it's oppression?!

Would I call your fencing of your house apathied because I cannot enter your compound/house at will to do you harm?

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Yeah. Brutal but still had to apologise to the Jews. Niceee!

Fact is the Jews are linked to everything even with their small numbers. They've always done well even in the face of death. Fewer than other faiths but still making strides, from technology, science etc. They are not swayed by religion, nor do they act like brainwashed terrorist shouting terrorist words and doing murders on those who dare slag off their religion.

The people of Gaza should learn from them and how the Jews have always done it, not digging tunnel and murdering themselves over Jews and Israelis.

Victory to Israel. For I reckon they will always beat their Arab foes who are set on smashing them!

This is where you will be staying when you go to Israel as a Biafran Jew. No mixing with the white ones.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by sulaak(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Why There Are So Many Jewish Billionaires - What Banks Don’t Want You To Know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aTeihkBeCU
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Since Jesus was born in Bethlehem then he is a Palestinian Jew, and that is why the Jewish community from old Isreali hated him and killed him
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Matix222: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Fact is the Jews are linked to everything even with their small numbers. They've always done well even in the face of death. Fewer than other faiths but still making strides, from technology, science etc. They are not swayed by religion, nor do they act like brainwashed terrorist shouting terrorist words and doing murders on those who dare slag off their religion.

The people of Gaza should learn from them and how the Jews have always done it, not digging tunnel and murdering themselves over Jews and Israelis.

Victory to Israel. For I reckon they will always beat their Arab foes who are set on smashing them!

🖕 the Jews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Botragelad: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:

This is where you will be staying when you go to Israel as a Biafran Jew. No mixing with the white ones.
Cope harder love!

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Because they're known to make antisemitic comments? There's nothing brutally intelligent about saying that a whole country should exit their land for you because you can now see that they're making substantial progress.

Where do you people expect the Jews to go? If isreal leaves, then every single land that was acquired feudally MUST be returned back to its owners! And I hope you know that almost every single country on earth acquired land feudally?
they should go back to where they were coming from

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West are very intelligent and brutal with thier truth, that it pisses regular people off

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein were many times also considered Mad men with their ideas and postulation by regular people see

All of you that are clamouring for Israel and the Jewish people to leave their land, Where do you want them to go to. Their forefathers inherited that land. Many people who claim ancestral lands today everywhere in the world got this from their ancestors. Kanye West messed up with his rant against the Jewish people of Israel by his antisemitism rant. He shouldn't have apologized and see the consequences of his careless and thoughtless rant against the Jewish people. I see no intelligence in this about Kanye.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nice
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Seismic0070: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Million
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
FireUpNow:

All of you that are clamouring for Israel and the Jewish people to leave their land, Where do you want them to go to. Their forefathers inherited that land. Many people who claim ancestral lands today everywhere in the world got this from their ancestors. Kanye West messed up with his rant against the Jewish people of Israel by his antisemitism rant. He shouldn't have apologized and see the consequences of his of careless and thoughtless rant against the Jewish people. I see no intelligence in this about Kanye.

Where did they Zionist live before 1978?! Should 750000 Palestinian uproot themselves for the new Isrealis or fold their arms allowing Netayahun blow their houses,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Trophy12: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Apology accepted grin grin
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Roboto11: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dem don dry him money.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by RingRoadCartel: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they should go back to where they were coming from

Where are they coming from?

And why did they wait until Isreal started to grow faster than them before asking them to leave?
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Franzinni: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Baba wan sell him new album ... He must have learnt that society is a game and you must play anyway

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Where are they coming from?

And why did they wait until Isreal started to grow faster than them before asking them to leave?
they could have settled there peacefully if they had respect the right of Palestinians existence.
Check the way they encroach, steal Palestinians lands, build houses for settlers, if Palestinians protest they get executed, including their women children. Hamas is less than 2 decades old but israel occupation last 78yrs and still counting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Falseprofet2: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Foolish conspiracy theorists will not be happy
Jews don't control the world except by dint of hard work in certain areas.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Where did they Zionist live before 1978?! Should 750000 Palestinian uproot themselves for the new Isrealis or fold their arms allowing Netayahun blow their houses,
I am not supporting Banjamin Netayahun to killany Palestinian to be honest but both the Jewish and Palestinian people know their history and roots so they should learn how to settle it with the use of brute force. It's the little history you read on the pages of history books you are following.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Felix6: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Having your existence hinged on one super power nation is fucking scary. Change is constant, the day America finds itself on the lower rungs, and not able to defend its stooges she is using for chaos across the world. Israel will be feasted on like chicken does to roaches. From Egypt to the very last in that region will participate.
Best option for Israel is to scale down its desperation and make genuine lasting concessions and peace.
If not for their Fulani conquest mind set, we would have carved out a portion of sambisa for them, but again same mosaic will tempt them to push for the whole north east.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by smileyoo: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
BondRiv:

They want to be free of the occupation. They will choose freedom over the so called immense support.
nobody put them in bondage, but their hostile and terrorist activities against the state of Israel, that made the state of Israel to formulate hostile policies towards them, to prevent their terrorist attacks.
they had money to build tonnels, buy rockets and bombs yet depends on their sworn enemy for their basic amenities.
does that make any sense ?

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by DomPerignon: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nigger cucked out

Me I have been on the register of "anti-Semitism of the week" since 2020 on twitter before Elon bought that trash heap of a site.

Yes, they know me and I am proud I made the list.

Proverbs 17 Vs 15 has never been true.

I am a Christian and I will speak power to truth .

That grifting nigger was more concerned with materialism.

People like me are ready to bear the cross and proclaim proudly that :

The Jews are the enemy of mankind

1 Thessalonians 2:15
who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us. They please not God and are contrary to all men,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Cope harder love!

Bang🫵🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Baba has seen how much influence the Jews have on the media and entertainment industry, he knows his career won't survive for much longer and there's no Kim K to bail him out this time around. Na only him fit talk about the premium the Jewish controlled mainstream media showed him.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by onuman: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Source: https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-779590

Perhaps Kanye has understood the possibility of his being taken out.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by XAUBulls: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by scrupulousblog: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
To err is human. To forgive is divine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looking Hot In New Pictures / Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns / Sumbo Adeoye's Adorable Photo With Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.