Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) (32266 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by salem1996: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Who reneged on that agreement? Are you aware that the UN has brokered peace 7 times between them but the Palestinians refused to accept Isreal? Yet, Isreal still gives them whatever they need to survive. What do you people still want from Isreal??

Rule No 1. The moment you realized the person you are arguing with knows very little about the topic, give him the victory of the argument and let him wallow in full deception.

It is clear the guy you are busy arguing with don't even understand what he's talking about. He's just a pained emotional blackmailer who thinks everything is about religion or emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
googlepikins:
At this point I need an album from Kanye West because its been ages I heard a good RAP MUSIC
Swears bro!,swears
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by caye(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Do you understand the nature of Apartheid regime and it's oppression?!

The guy is an agent.

An agent of the tribe. His job is to brainwash you.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Eneye4me: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Who reneged on that agreement? Are you aware that the UN has brokered peace 7 times between them but the Palestinians refused to accept Israel? Yet, Israel still gives them whatever they need to survive. What do you people still want from Israel??
U need a brain to learn from the Israel/ Palestine conflict.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
nairalee:
So he has finally succumbed
did kanye have any choice?
He wants to die,stupid boy,he dare poke his hands at Jews.
Didn't ask Tupac Shakur how far.
Apologies or no,Kanye is done
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Cromagnon: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West are very intelligent and brutal with thier truth, that it pisses regular people off

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein were many times also considered Mad men with their ideas and postulation by regular people

so who do we listen to,regular cowards who will never add much to society or the ' mad men' who do
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:

You don't know Ellon and Kanye's IQ scores so we don't know if they are not Geniuses as well, even if both didn't reach great height in science, Ellon and Kanye made Crazy fortune
Money doesn't equal intelligence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2023
sslcrypt:

Totally different set of people and conditions with no form of correlation. Please try to be thorough in your thought process before spilling things with no sense.

What do you mean totally different set of people?
Kanye and Elon are the Da Vinci and Einstein of your generation.

People will so Read about them and Tap from their inspiration.

CRAZY Geniuses!
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by smalldivk111: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Botragelad:

Cope harder love!

Hope you don’t get killed by hamas grin grin

Stay safe tho
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Probz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
I know there’s been illness upon illness with the poor bloke but I miss the old Kanye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine" / Teniola Mobbed By Fans In Surulere Lagos / Vic O Says This Is Why He Wasn't Nominated At Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.