Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok (60975 Views)

Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / All Yourba Staff Was Fired In My Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by izubext007: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Village 🛖🛖🛖 people don burn gun powder for head .
Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by ManOfSon: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Social media has made a majority so dumb it's not even funny.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Dialpad: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hope she learnt a lesson

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Neddyogu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wahala for sales geh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Village people at work
Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by KingDash09(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
If god won Bleep you up him do am well
Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by bemeruca: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you have a tiktok account, you are a childish olodo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by richmanrichard: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
The real chestbeaters getting exposed 😁

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by victorazy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nothing dey that big forehead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Greattha: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
You obviously haven't learnt anything.

Its not about sharing or not sharing your wins

You've missed the point.

You don't seem to understand confidentiality.

The elite love their privacy.

The question is: are you the first person to get a job at Harrods that you went online to brag?

Here you are again online still doing more damage to yourself.

koboko69:
Woman Who Bragged On Social Media About Her New Job At A Luxury Store Sacked Before First Shift

An online video of how a young woman was sacked by a renowned company in the UK company even before she began her first shift has got many people talking.

Recently employed by Harrods, the lady identified as Akorede but known on TikTok as @korrxss, disclosed that she had not yet started her first shift when she received the notice of termination from the company.

Before the viral video of her dismissal, she had gone viral with a previous video in which she talked enthusiastically about her job at the UK-based luxury department store.

In that first video, she suggested that her social class has shot up because of her new employment, stating at one point:

“I’m dealing with the richest of the rich, who are you dealing with [giggles]?”

@korrxss

Lmk if u want tips on how to get innnn 🥰🥰🤗

But in the second video, her story changes. Sounding disappointed, she told her followers on TikTok that she didn’t even do her first shift at Harrods before she got fired for going on social media.

Akorede wondered who may have sent the footage to the employer after she was fired. She gave the situation further thought and concluded that it taught her an important lesson to avoid posting pleasant news on the internet.

“I got fired! Before I even did my first shift, I got fired. Someone must have sent the video ‘cos I don’t know how they must have found it. I took that video after I attended my induction; I’ve not even attended my first shift.

“That was really sad. I learnt a really valuable lesson; don’t ever tell good news to people or the internet, keep it to yourself. Upon reflection, that was kind of a shitty video; I was just joking and was just excited,” she said in part.

@theshadeborough

Sis really got sacked by luxury store #Harrods before even starting the job, due to a bragging video posted about her new role 🫣👀

Her story has drawn varied reactions online.

https://www.tiktok.com/@korrxss/video/7315561186412612896?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7226116796024784426

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by JohnnA1: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Mumu girl
She deserves it
See her forehead like igbakọ

All these mumus that will turn travel agent experts after two weeks of landing in UK.
Attention seeker.
Oga wetin na!

LOL! 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Entanglement: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
koboko69:
Woman Who Bragged On Social Media About Her New Job At A Luxury Store Sacked Before First Shift

An online video of how a young woman was sacked by a renowned company in the UK company even before she began her first shift has got many people talking.

Recently employed by Harrods, the lady identified as Akorede but known on TikTok as @korrxss, disclosed that she had not yet started her first shift when she received the notice of termination from the company.

Before the viral video of her dismissal, she had gone viral with a previous video in which she talked enthusiastically about her job at the UK-based luxury department store.

In that first video, she suggested that her social class has shot up because of her new employment, stating at one point:

@korrxss

But in the second video, her story changes. Sounding disappointed, she told her followers on TikTok that she didn’t even do her first shift at Harrods before she got fired for going on social media.

Akorede wondered who may have sent the footage to the employer after she was fired. She gave the situation further thought and concluded that it taught her an important lesson to avoid posting pleasant news on the internet.

“I got fired! Before I even did my first shift, I got fired. Someone must have sent the video ‘cos I don’t know how they must have found it. I took that video after I attended my induction; I’ve not even attended my first shift.

“That was really sad. I learnt a really valuable lesson; don’t ever tell good news to people or the internet, keep it to yourself. Upon reflection, that was kind of a shitty video; I was just joking and was just excited,” she said in part.

@theshadeborough

Sis really got sacked by luxury store #Harrods before even starting the job, due to a bragging video posted about her new role 🫣👀

https://www.tiktok.com/@korrxss/video/7315561186412612896?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7226116796024784426
Nigeria women the number 1 useless female creature on earth undecided
Always displaying their stupidity and oppressing fellow women around undecided
No wonder people doesn't want to associate with them abroad.

I hail village people for their job well-done on this one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
The post should have been aspiring social climber had her ladder rungs cut into pieces

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by ednut1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
still came online to post. Gen Z and stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Jewessgratitud3: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Them no dey get sense . Many content creators abroad that I know don't disclose their place of work. If they even make a video of the place or wear their uniforms they will blur the name so you don't see it.

This thing may even affect her chances of ever getting a job in the UK again.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Some people do not understand companies policy on privacy and disclosure. She shoulda read the companies handbook that is if they even gave her any.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Chibuzoripob: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
cool see her 💋 .Ndi Asiri, sad,una wehdon sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by NewDea4: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
koboko69:

@korrxss

@theshadeborough

Monkey brain
Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don talk am ...

UK people and Cho Cho Cho like goddamn parrots!!!

Just see her forehead and her wide mouth. Two features of a basketmouth.
Her mentality also sucks. You are working at Harrod's as a sales girl and you came online to Yell? What if you are the manager or something? If you dey work for Royal Dutch, Shell, Chevron nko? Will you die?

I don't know what's with women and attention. They will die if they don't get any. She hasn't learned her lesson obviously.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by israelmao(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
The conglomeration of e-witches has finished her.There are thousands of people out there who wish you fail rather than succeed.And again it's clear that she had broken some official ethics.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by FoggedBrain: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Onyi22:
Morals: ''If it makes you happy, I mean really happy, Keep it to Yourself ''

This your position sha? Shey na prayer position abi na slide in position? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Creamypie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Na them go dey campaign for APC, still run commot when them see suffering caused by APC

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Greattha:
You obviously haven't learnt anything.

Its not about sharing or not sharing your wins

You've missed the point.

You don't seem to understand confidentiality.

The elite love their privacy.

The question is: are you the first person to get a job at Harrods that you went online to brag?

Here you are again online still doing more damage to yourself.

Don't mind the ignoramus, she shoulda read Harrod's policy on privacy and disclosure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by cyprus000: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Frcknl:
The truth is that most Nigerians are mentally unstable. Our family system has lost all forms of good manners.

An average Nigerian can not tell u the meaning of life or essence of good living
and you're the prime example of what you're prattling about.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by DaddyJapan(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Entanglement:
Nigeria women the number 1 useless female creature on earth undecided
Always displaying their stupidity and oppressing fellow women around undecided
No wonder people doesn't want to associate with them abroad.

I hail village people for their job well-done on this one

Ease up on the misogyny.
There is a good chance that GenZ tiktokker has never held a Nigerian passport in her life.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by overseasnbeyond: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
People needs to pay attention to detail during hiring process outside the country
I ve been on my job for over 5 years with no social media link attached to my name.
My job training director said, we will be monitoring your facebook updates and track your phone calls from time to time.
Drug test is a must every three months, if you feel you can't do it, quit.
Finally, you guys need to code your Facebook account, so that it will not be in your real name.

koboko69:

@korrxss

@theshadeborough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Xinox: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
This life no balance at all. The girl should remember her employers too are on Social Media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Some people do not understand companies policy on privacy and disclosure. She shoulda read the companies handbook that is if they even gave her any.

I dont think it has anything to do with the company's policy on privacy. we just have a dumb lady who carried her Nigerian mentality which entails celebrating frivolities as achievement.

just because got a job a Harrods as a sales girl and she will be dealing with high clientele, she felt she is better than those who do POS business.

its quite a stupid mentality because a sales girl is a sales girl and selling to the rich in Harrods does not make you rich except she was intending to use her job to sell market and get rich sugar daddies. once again, she brought her olosho mentality to the UK. unfortunately for her, there are things oyibo dont tolerate.

she didnt even feel remorseful. she was blaming others for her stupidity:

“That was really sad. I learnt a really valuable lesson; don’t ever tell good news to people or the internet, keep it to yourself. Upon reflection, that was kind of a shitty video; I was just joking and was just excited.”

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
When your yam sprouts, you eat it with both hands covering your mouth,. It's an old adage. What an opportunity of a lifetime lost there. . Who exactly was she trying to oppress? Odę

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok by SeriouslySense(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.