Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52748 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by faithfull18(f): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Na you know who you dey date, it's your decision to make.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by rapheal5(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2023
sandygechy:
So those prostitutes in brothels that sleep with multiple men daily attach emotions when having sex with all of them abi?
Dey play..
Read that comment again, u will understand..
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Double0h7(f): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin cheesy

You are not a nice person.

I’m practising for 2024, I will support ALL stupidity 🫡

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by StreetMedia: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2023
As a chief; i salute her courage of letting you know. She said to ve ended the RS with the service, if actually it is a fact and this formation is true. PROCEED!.

Dont forget Health Check. X
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Romanoff:

Before you know, them go dey post "Hide my identity" Upandan.

Hmmm,

This spirituality thing bah, you need the eye of the spirit to really get a true person.

God can show you who's right for you but if that person chooses to do otherwise even God cannot overide people's will. Let's just hope for people who are sold out to the spirit of the holy ghost, else there's really no guarantee even if the person is born again.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Giddy44324(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Out with it man!! The last thing I can condone is my wife being mutual friends with a man, whether a colleague, work mate or even a family friend. Reason is that I don't like having female friends. That shit doesn't work for me because it goes way more than that.
[color=#006600][/color]
dawnomike:
It is your life choice to make. No one should make it for you!!!

Good that she was honest in telling you the truth. That is a plus for me.

The next question is this; can you live with the truth?

I hope you'll not marry her now, then you travelled and you call her phone when she is busy or not with her phone. I hope your brain won't start to think of funny funny things that may not be true (e g is she with another man?)

Or she will be just mutual friend with a male colleague and you're thinking; hope they are not having sex.....

The question here is, can you trust her on your part!!!?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Flows001(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Burgermotors:
Op the question is can you live with the truth or you want to be like the zoo (Nigeria) that arrested nnamdi kalu for saying this truth

But that girl is funny oo just three weeks nysc camp she can not wait

Op make sure you call her everytime so that she will not cheat again,

Dey play.
Babe fit dey talk to her serious boyfriend for phone while another nigger dey give her from behind cheesy grin

His best bet is to walk away. Because the truth is, the babe didn't even tell him close to half of all her escapades during NYSC, and he should be assured that the same NYSC nigger would still lash the babe over and over again..
As we speak now, I have invited my ex to my house, we haven't communicated since 2019
but it took me just one day to convince her to come spend the weekend at my place, and she happily agreed, even though she presently has a very serious boyfriend..

women matter ehh cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Paulpak34(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=letstalksense post=127642802]There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. [b][/b]Do whatever you want guy
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by SPAMBOX7: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2023
princefunm:

I think you have your answer already.

You are in love and are in a raging battle as to whether to go on or not.

Dude, that feeling you are having, that pain and heartbreak you feel, that sense of loss you are trying to dodge, they will fade away with time. You won't even remember what it feels like to love her.

I will tell you point blank.

Dump her. She is going to do it again and again and again. And you won't know.

Dump her and heal. You will heal. And you will be grateful you did.

Op even if you no listen to any other thing for this thread listen to @embolden. Everything you are feeling now is temporary. Trust me after one month without her you will start thanking your stars for making that decision by leaving her.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Grantelo(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.
oga no gree for anybody o....run far from her o
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by TheBlueDiamond(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2023
I swr with ur comment,e show say u dor see tins inside relationship. Infact u sharp.

it has nothing to do with seeing things inside relationships.

what he pointed out reeks of basic human mindset, a normal human psychology!

even if it were to be you, spontaneously, those thoughts would cross your mind too.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by soyemi(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2023
I feel you my guy. I pray for more wins for you in 2024. cheers

Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Hassan88(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Are you punishing her because she told you the truth? That lady is your wife! Make the mistake of leaving her, you might not get so lucky again with women!

letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Romanoff(f): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mcslize:

My brother, don't mind some individuals. They will always campaign for what's wrong.

Romanoff of a person wants to tell me, if he or she doesn't hear from his or her parents for a long time, he or she won't call to find out what's going on with them? Is that what Romanoff is trying to tell us?

When you don't hear from someone that used to keep in touch with you regularly but abruptly goes off, the most reasonable thing you are supposed to do Romanoff is to call the person to find out what's going on. But no, here you are saying the other wise.

cc: Romanoff

That's why I said "Young girls lf now adays". Those ones are still in their youthful exuberance stage and are not ready for commitment.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BALLOSKI: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
She said the truth and, don't give her the reason to see that it's better to lie.

When you were not communicating, she wanted to heal and replace you - she might not have true feelings for the guy.

Just give her another chance and see how she acts when you're there.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BALLOSKI: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out
Do as your guy is doing and let's see who blinks first.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chioma1989:

Marriage changes lots of people o. Some departmental friends in school that had boy friends still did some away matches then . Some are now married and committed to their marriages. Marriage is far more different from all these nonsense relationships that are indeterminate. Reason women keeps their options open to avoid disappointment; same with men.

I have a divergent opinion to this which I stated already.. thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by TheRealOwner(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!
I was thinking almost the same thing. I might deactivate NL self. Playing time is over
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by atobs4real(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
UncleKoboko:

It baffles me why a lot of men don't think like this and understand the woman's nature and mind.
A girl that loves and respects you WILL NEVER EVER REVEAL SUCH SECRET TO YOU EVEN AT GUN POINT.
UNLESS SUCH GIRL IS EXTREMELY STUPÌD.
Very Correct✅
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Chioma1989: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I have a divergent opinion to this which I stated already.. thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Ok. No problems. I still believe that marriage is an entirely different ball game...... not the same with uncommitted relationship.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Pnorh(f): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
The best thing is to end everything and move on because you won’t trust her a bit anymore, she will blame you for accepting her.

Shalom
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Kingrshd3: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out

My dear we are all mammals meaning we are all the same
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by sandygechy(f): 6:00am On Dec 29, 2023
U should read and understand it yourself!

rapheal5:
Read that comment again, u will understand..
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by rapheal5(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2023
sandygechy:
U should read and understand it yourself!

Well I got songs for you bimbos in my next project... : grin
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by sandygechy(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2023
Same here!!! MUMU 🤣
rapheal5:
Well I got songs for you bimbos in my next project... : grin
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Clazzone(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sincerely, this your new year resolution is worth emulating.

Any post not adding value or creating hatred will be avoided.

I need to get busy too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.