Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52724 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by magzey: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Go ahead she has a free mind if she can open up to you, my question is if you are not ready to decide why asking her in the first place.
i advise you to Marry her and make sure you do the Necessary tests before getting married. After all the one you will go and marry if you ditch her may be worse than her.
They say the devil you know is a saint to the unknown one. grin
good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by schoolboymatt(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
I once asked a girl I loved so much about her body count....the shock I received from her answer shocked me out of the relationship. the love clear for my eye.

like wtf?

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Faposky95: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
It depends on you......
But mark my words......
This same woman will tell you one day she was walking and mistakingly stumbled and fell.on a dick...aka phallus.
... she'll tell you she's sorry and that she'll look next time.before she leaps.

Hahahah......!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BloomingDale(f): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
jamesversion:

A woman is born to be submissive and loyal to her husband. Sorry if that reality bothers you. But it is what it is.

How many years does she stay with her parents before marriage. And from then henceforth, her husband shoulders her needs, until death. It is expected that she be understanding, submissive, loyal and supportive at all times. Emphasis on all times. grin

Born to be submissive and loyal? Well, I don’t blame you. You got that statement from your Bible which was written by misogynist men, and hopefully in the future will have no place in a decent society. A woman can never come out from a man, but it’s the other way round. Even nature will tell you that. The woman is your God cos you came out of her.

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by StrongAlphMale: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.

Post like this gets me angry. Dude dump that girl for your complete sanity. Otherwise get ready to do DNA test on all your future kids. I can bet my balls that after marriage, you can't live with the thought that she has banged another dick before while in NYSC. Dump her now and move on. Oga cancel that marriage
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by dosdos(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
I will not advice you to go ahead because this is a sign in the future regret. A tree u can climb you will only know from bottom .
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by purples25(f): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Xkale1996:
if am the one I won't go ahead

women takes the greater part of the blame.
Women are the custodians of sex, they're like commodity sellers. If someone approach you to buy some goods and you say you aren't selling then there is nothing I can do.

This moral decadence that is prevalent in Nigeria can be curtailed if the men want. Imagine men setting standards like 'no virginity, no marriage', all the ladies will zip up.

My policy is

No virgin
No marriage

I no fit marry person wer another man don knack o

Help me ask...dem no dey rob pesin wey wan carry goods sell for market?

Or, dem no dey swindle pesin of goods? 😂😂😂
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ucheuzor1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
omoadeleye:

Nice input

Guy no one is Saint here. if she has the qualities of a Good wife, please go on with her.

That she had sex does not justify you leaving her. Once she's decent and you observe she is not distracted by guys, please go on with her.

The wives we have now were onced drilled by other dudes before we married them

2 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.

I've got no kind words for you, you're a hypocrite if you can't handle the truth.

I guess she should've lied to you. I would've taken sides with you if you'd investigated and found out but for her to have opened up? Nah!
It'll be wrong to hold this against her, totally wrong

###

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Mcslize: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
maasoap:

And she didn't have his number too before making such decision? Let's keep defending bullshits

My brother, don't mind some individuals. They will always campaign for what's wrong.

Romanoff of a person wants to tell me, if he or she doesn't hear from his or her parents for a long time, he or she won't call to find out what's going on with them? Is that what Romanoff is trying to tell us?

When you don't hear from someone that used to keep in touch with you regularly but abruptly goes off, the most reasonable thing you are supposed to do Romanoff is to call the person to find out what's going on. But no, here you are saying the other wise.

cc: Romanoff

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UncleKoboko: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out
Ọdẹ
Is that why your BODYCOUNT figure is greater than your age figure?
Are you proud of your BODYCOUNT?
My problem is not always with loose and senseless WHÓRES FUCƘING around, my issue with you people is being proud of it and being honest about it.
If your papa, husband , boyfriend or son ask you about it now, will you be honest about it?

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by okoroemeka(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
tiswell:
Just know that the coper she fvcked during nysc will always have access to her kpekus even after marriage, whenever their parts cross.

Okafor's law nor be ya mate.

Just abort the mission of marriage with her asap.
the curse of okafors law,I think the marriage mission is already aborted because for a man to even ask a woman such sensitive question and insist on a reply shows a man that is very sensitive about such things,can you live with her and thinking about what is happening to her all the times?if he meet another woman will he also ask such questions?or Will a lie suffice for him,that the woman said the truth is a bonus and must be forgiven not to sin no more
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by tiswell(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
okoroemeka:
the curse of okafors law,I think the marriage mission is already aborted because for a man to even ask a woman such sensitive question and insist on a reply shows a man that is very sensitive about such things,can you live with her and thinking about what is happening to her all the times?if he meet another woman will he also ask such questions?or Will a lie suffice for him,that the woman said the truth is a bonus and must be forgiven not to sin no more
A virgin ticks all the boxes in this context.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!

Smile
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by searchlight: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out
I don't have any problems with your assertion over there. But I just want to tell you that if I have to pay for something I have some certain powers over that. When you are the one to pay you decide what to buy. That's the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Romanoff:
You didn't tell her you were going through personal challenges and will need some space to sort things put, you just ghosted her. Stop ghosting people, learn to communicate. She probably just assumed herself unattached after you ghosted her and with young girls these days, it's normal.

How do you people say someone is Godly just cause they look a certain way? You'll keep falling for wolves in sheep's clothing if you keep doing this. The bible says "by their fruits, you will know them". Meaning by their actions and behaviour, you will know if they are Godly or not. By your own fruits, are you Godly, by her own fruits, is she Godly? Can two work together unless they agree? Amos 3:3. If you're not Godly, you have no business looking for a Godly woman. If you're still a fornicator, looks like you're on the right path.

My God ! This your advice is so on point. It goes to show how brilliant you are. Kudos
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UncleKoboko: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
FYI, i am not a woman so don't think every average Nigerian man reason or has same mentality as yours. I am not in India so i wouldn't say if the wife cheat or not on the basis of bride price.

Reason why Africa will forever be underdeveloped and remain a 3rd world nation. Same you will change your wack mentality the moment you cross murtala international airport. why don't you take that same mentality with you like MTN, everywhere you go?

Even Bible frown against fornication and adultery for both gender, but an average man from a 3rd world nation said otherwise and you keep wondering why they remain backward, underdeveloped and blessed with useless leaders
You're just sounding senseless just because you want to seem different.
Your thinking is far worse than the so-called backward and thirdworld billshìt
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
searchlight:
I don't have any problems with your assertion over there. But I just want to tell you that if I have to pay for something I have some certain powers over that. When you are the one to pay you decide what to buy. That's the simple truth.
What are you buying?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UncleKoboko: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
atobs4real:
The lady who openly told u such wants you to discontinue the relationship.
How u go hear that and digest it is like...
It baffles me why a lot of men don't think like this and understand the woman's nature and mind.
A girl that loves and respects you WILL NEVER EVER REVEAL SUCH SECRET TO YOU EVEN AT GUN POINT.
UNLESS SUCH GIRL IS EXTREMELY STUPÌD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by bewla(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

Pe le
Don't give a foik
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UncleKoboko: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
tooth4tooth:
What if she had lied to you that nothing happened? You will still believe her. Shes a nice girl for been truthful and sincere and she loves you. Just warn her never to try such again. Forgive her ! undecided
Lol
You too mumu cheesy
You're talking the DIRECT OPPOSITE, HONESTLY.
NO GIRL ALIVE WILL TELL U SUCH TRUTH UNLESS SHE DOESN'T LOVE OR RESPECT U...
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UncleKoboko: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
albert2512:

The next person u might be dating might be worse and she will never mention it to you. Stick to her but do this:
Make a big deal out of the issue to see 1. how she reacts and 2. to let her know that such will never be tolerated.
If after you made a big deal out of it and she felt calm and undisturbed, run n leave the relation as it is a clear indication that she doesn't value and she is still seeing someone else n possibly the NYSC guy.

You guys should stop all these senseless and negative mentality.
What if the next person he's about dating is a serious, loyal and committed virtuous lady, who's even a virgin.
Abi virgin no dey alive again?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Trustmea: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Stevenbright:

She did something wrong and she is trying to put the blame on you. Why didn't she called you to hear from you instead of making assumptions. Like she said, she has moved on and it is left for you to do the best thing for yourself too.

I can assure you that what she did over there is far worse than what she spilled. So, get ready for more wrongs and the blames put on you as the relationship continues.
I like the way you spilled the truth to the OP

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UncleKoboko: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
tochez24:

A non virgin girl is like an opened wine bottle, any guy from anywhere is free to take a sip my brother until a foolish man walks up and buys an almost empty bottle... Now this is not about wine bottle⚠️

My brother marrying a non virgin is a big risk any young man can take, then again coupled with a lady that takes no responsibility for her actions can be a deal breaker for me... Imagine she blamed your absence for cheating and you're still asking questions!!!!

It's either you have money for DNA tests or you don't consider your peace and mental health for you to be considering such a woman for marriage!!!

I know you will still reason with your dick instead of your brain!!!⚠️

Marry her and see HELL, I'm already pitying you in advance🥺
Fact!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Cromagnon: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

Why can't women pay bills and protect men in danger
Once you can do these you can carry as mash preek as you wish. Till then

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Romanoff:
You didn't tell her you were going through personal challenges and will need some space to sort things put, you just ghosted her. Stop ghosting people, learn to communicate. She probably just assumed herself unattached after you ghosted her and with young girls these days, it's normal.

She no fit send 5 naira text or what's so message?

How do you people say someone is Godly just cause they look a certain way? You'll keep falling for wolves in sheep's clothing if you keep doing this. The bible says "by their fruits, you will know them". Meaning by their actions and behaviour, you will know if they are Godly or not. By your own fruits, are you Godly, by her own fruits, is she Godly? Can two work together unless they agree? Amos 3:3. If you're not Godly, you have no business looking for a Godly woman. If you're still a fornicator, looks like you're on the right path.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by kwasoly(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

If you know you don't womanize you already know what to do but if you dey womanize Una two na perfect match

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by jerobua: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Why not, were you not the one who asked her the question in the first place and she was been honest.
Now that you know the answer, deal with it
Some things are better left unknown, there are things you don't wanna know about your partner and it's not all things you tell your partner either.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by aquame: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Never forgive a woman for what she knows she should not be forgiven. A word is enough for the wise.
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ejieddy: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
The very fact that you have to bring this up here, out in the open is clear indication that you can't handle it and you're headed for big problems if you go ahead. She made a mistake and told you, whatever the reason she had. You won't be able to forget this and she doesn't deserve that. You don't deserve that she cheated on you either. So, make una share the grace and fellowship so you can maintain some friendship, instead of ruining everything in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.