Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52751 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Carcholce: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
AishaDant:

Why did you even bother commenting at all?

Attention seeking CLOWN!

God bless you.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!
So true...
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Johilo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Op/og sorry o.. But na u start dis rubb'sh too.. Watin u dey expect to hear frm her before... Its just like asking ur bae for her facebook password and wen u finally login to her account u come dey vex... Guy wise up and move on wit her

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by onadana: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!

No mind the mu...mu.....man.....all this stories are mostly write-up's.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Mac2016(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
If she was truthful then it's so dangerous to go ahead with her. For few weeks (2 or 3 weeks) in camp to open her legs. Now think about having to travel for months to hustle after marriage. You will doubt her so much and be filled with undue panics. Please free her and get another woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by lomprico(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.

Why ask her when last she had sex? You swear with your life that you dint knack when she was serving.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by deavicky(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.
even if u leave her for another lady, there is no guarantee that u will see a better one. For her to even tell u she had sex with someone, tells u she is not a hardened person.(some will keep denying even if u put a knife to their throat).
My advice to u is, if u want to stay in todays relationship, do not try to know too much. The little and important things u know about ur spouse it's just enough. Do not try to know all. The new lady u may want to go for may probably be have sex with another person as u are reading this.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ItisWell22(f): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

🙌
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by IfnobeGod20: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
You're even wrong to have asked her if she had sex with another man. It would be difficult for any man to live with that because it would surely be flashing back at odd times. Meanwhile, I give it to the lady for owning up to you because the last time I checked, nobody write I had sex on their foreheads. Surprisingly the thing doesn't read meter because no meter attached to it. The lady has a prospect of being faithful in any relationship. Truly speaking it is not easy to own up like that in such sensitive issue of love life.
If you are a real man, I would advise you go on with your marriage with her because the lady will surely make a good wife for being open minded after committing such act but if you're not a real man, please don't try it and layer put the lady in a regret mode. You have the hake now, slice it the way you want it to be.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Mcslize: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Stevenbright:

She did something wrong and she is trying to put the blame on you. Why didn't she called you to hear from you instead of making assumptions. Like she said, she has moved on and it is left for you to do the best thing for yourself too.

I can assure you that what she did over there is far worse than what she spilled. So, get ready for more wrongs and the blames put on you as the relationship continues.

This is one aspect majority of ladies always get it all wrong. They are mostly after their own self. A lady didn't hear from a guy, if she is truly interested in the guy, what's the right thing to do? Is it not by calling the guy to find out what must have been going on with him? But no, when they don't hear from a guy, they will just quickly start seeing another man immediately without even finding out from the other guy if he is still alive or not or something happened to him. To be frank, I won't say such ladies genuinely care.

A lady that truly cares about a guy will call the guy if she doesn't hear from the guy for a period of time. But this isn't always the case. Majority will rather just walk away to the next available man.

I don't see such ladies being loyal cuz any little challenge from the man, they will start looking outside for the next available man.

What stops a lady from reaching out to a guy she is planning something serious with if she doesn't hear from the guy for a period of time is what baffles me.

That's one area a handful of ladies really need to work on. They believe that the man should always be the one checking up on them without them checking up on the man.

So, if the man is sick and failed to reach out, they will just come up with assumptions and move to the next man without even reaching out to him to find out what could be wrong.

That attitude is very bad of majority of ladies I must say.

cc: letstalksense

2 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

May your newfound sense fall on Zonefree as well, IJN 🙏🏾 . I pray life is kind and beautiful to him so much so that he find reasons to be happy, and it radiates to his online persona.

It'll do him a world/wealth of good the most.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by soccerlite: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Why's she not continuing her sexual relationship?

What's she telling the man

Is it because she met you again

You have to pause the marriage plans seek a Christian marriage advice
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Druss(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

Up to you mate. Each of us have different interests.

A few items of interest

1. Do you have peace of mind when you think about her having sex in camp? Can you forgive her?

2. She isn't taking responsibility for her actions. She is somewhat pining it on you still.

3. How are you sure she was only in that sexual activity? Sex in camp tbh is something that I believe is for indisciplined people to do i.e., people without self control and respect.

4. He without sin should throw the first stone.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by FireKing: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense Firstly give her credit for owning up to her mistakes cos isn't easy to confess such act if u were in her shoes
. Please forgive her and of you still love her go ahead with the plan. We all make mistake at some point=127642802:

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Ebymyk(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
What happened to communication? Isn't communication key anymore in any relationship? So because I didn't call you, you will have sex with another man... To prove what exactly? Abi to make me adjust to call you more.....indeed she's insecure and loosed...our mothers generation weren't loose... She obviously doesn't know her values as a woman... Continuing with wedding plans despite this... Good she opened up... If you eventually marry her, will you ever trust her? Ask your self this questions... Seek God on this... Marriage isn't enter and come out anytime... Can you live with this for the rest of your life? Brother... Let God lead you... But in my opinion, i can't marry a woman that gives in easily because i wasn't there @ the time...what happened to communication? Some ladies needs to take relationship classes before they start dating, honestly...
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by FireKing: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Firstly give her credit for owning up to her mistakes cos isn't easy to confess such act if u were in her shoes
. Please forgive her and if you still love her go ahead with the plan. We all make mistake at some point

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by edunaragold(f): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
oga marry her ,na who no dey have sex in one secret way or another,see what happens in mangu stays in mangu,after all na pikin woman go give us,sex with another man did not take her Yash and breat away,that's her past life , telling it to u self she was honest,if u are not ready that guy they had sex may be ready and better than u in future ,one can't predict,na who never had sex because,na make we see our children make me wan marry.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Rexymania(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
If you're a fool, you can continue

Stupidity
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Rinoxy: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
FYI, i am not a woman so don't think every average Nigerian man reason or has same mentality as yours. I am not in India so i wouldn't say if the wife cheat or not on the basis of bride price.

Reason why Africa will forever be underdeveloped and remain a 3rd world nation. Same you will change your wack mentality the moment you cross murtala international airport. why don't you take that same mentality with you like MTN, everywhere you go?

Even Bible frown against fornication and adultery for both gender, but an average man from a 3rd world nation said otherwise and you keep wondering why they remain backward, underdeveloped and blessed with useless leaders
Your second paragraph is baseless. Man/woman view to infidelity has no preference to geographical locations. The way it's seen in Lesotho is how it's seen in Chicago.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by nedekid: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

I concur
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Afodot0022(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Such girl is a woman of easy virtue, someone that went for nysc camp and within that short period of time, she had been laid, that speaks a lot about her morals and discipline. If am yourself, i wont marry her cos she hasn't proven to me that she can be trustworthy and dependable which are core traits needed in a marriage

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Originalsly: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Trust is the foundation of a relationship. You failed to communicate ... she moved on ... now you're back. If you accepted your shortcoming ... accepted her confession anf forgave her ... then you wouldn't be here seeking advice. You no longer trust her .... move on.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Godsonkemz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ladies tend to Bleep around during NYSC. You'll be in a relationship with a lady but immediately she's called for service, she would change just because you are not there to monitor her. How much more when you travel out for business after marriage.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by justking(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by CloudKnight: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
they ended the sexual relationship in the camp.

I was there when they ended it. Continue with your wedding plan, good boy
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by modskiller(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

For the sake of your sanity, don’t do it,
walk away as far and fast as your leg can
carry you.

If you ignore this type of red flag, it will
cost you in the future.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by GreatOchuks: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
grin grin grin Na the answer when you de find , she don give you so , why you de cry ?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Sweetvie: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

You said it all. It's really exhausting.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by jamesversion: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

How much is the bride price compared to how much she and her parents have spent? Always looking for any silly excuse to cheat.

A woman is born to be submissive and loyal to her husband. Sorry if that reality bothers you. But it is what it is.

How many years does she stay with her parents before marriage. And from then henceforth, her husband shoulders her needs, until death. It is expected that she be understanding, submissive, loyal and supportive at all times. Emphasis on all times. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rinoxy:

Your second paragraph is baseless. Man/woman view to infidelity has no preference to geographical locations. The way it's seen in Lesotho is how it's seen in Chicago.
The person i mentioned in his tiny brain believe as an African man, he has the liberty to cheat and sleep around freely without anybody questioning him simply because he paid his wife bride price. While his wife on the other hand doesn't have the right or liberty to cheat or sleep around. Then i told him, same you, once you cross murtala international airport, your crass and backward mentality disappear immediately

would you attempt that or dare say that rubbish to your wife in a developed nation? you dare not. you will obviously end up in the street empty. very simple and short

Now tell me how infidelity or immorality amongst couples doesn't differ across geographical location

school me I'm listening
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UnfairLife7(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
jamesversion:

A woman is born to be submissive and loyal to her husband. Sorry if that reality bothers you. But it is what it is.

How many years does she stay with her parents before marriage. And from then henceforth, her husband shoulders her needs, until death. It is expected that she be understanding, submissive, loyal and supportive at all times. Emphasis on all times. grin
your responsibility as a man is even difficult than women. A man is expected to Love his wife unconditionally while women should respect and be submissive

i hope you know LOVE SUPERCEDE and much more supervisor than respect and submission
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Stevenbright(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mcslize:

This is one aspect majority of ladies always get it all wrong. They are mostly after their own self. A lady didn't hear from a guy, if she is truly interested in the guy, what's the right thing to do? Is it not by calling the guy to find out what must have been going on with him? But no, when they don't hear from a guy, they will just quickly start seeing another man immediately without even finding out from the other guy if he is still alive or not or something happened to him. To be frank, I won't say such ladies genuinely care.

A lady that truly cares about a guy will call the guy if she doesn't hear from the guy for a period of time. But this isn't always the case. Majority will rather just walk away to the next available man.

I don't see such ladies being loyal cuz any little challenge from the man, they will start looking outside for the next available man.

What stops a lady from reaching out to a guy she is planning something serious with if she doesn't hear from the guy for a period of time is what baffles me.

That's one area a handful of ladies really need to work on. They believe that the man should always be the one checking up on them without them checking up on the man.

So, if the man is sick and failed to reach out, they will just come up with assumptions and move to the next man without even reaching out to him to find out what could be wrong.

That attitude is very bad of majority of ladies I must say.

cc: letstalksense

Ya, that is just it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.