Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52790 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by atobs4real(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
UncleKoboko:

It baffles me why a lot of men don't think like this and understand the woman's nature and mind.
I girl that loves and respects you WILL NEVER EVER REVEAL SUCH SECRET TO YOU EVEN AT GUN POINT.
UNLESS SUCH GIRL IS EXTREMELY STUPÌD.
Confirm.
Stamped.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Erikposi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.

You as a boy should not go into the marriage not for your own sake but for the safety and peace of mind of the lady.

Please this kind of question only break relationship for those unserious fellows.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by jojothaiv(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by thesmallgod(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
I will advise you to first allow her to cohabitate with you for awhile before even thinking of planning any marriage. There might be more things you still do not know about her
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by omotayocaleb(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
you too why you no call her? i dont think that is all the reason? have you also been faithful to the relationship? if you love her you will accept her and the 2 of you can turn to God as one for help.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by johnlegend01: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Only God can answer your question. HE created us and gave us different natures. You can try it on your BF or husband, just to check if nature will take its course.

Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by johnlegend01: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Don't bother!

But if you want to punish her and yourself in the future, go ahead with the wedding.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Bloomfrancs03(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
God it is your son here.
I am asking you to please take this OP and give us Mohbad.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Darkestking: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.

She cheated on you and blamed you by saying that you weren't giving her enough attention. If she truly thought you had found another woman she should have spoken about it with you, not jumped to cheating. If she's done this once then who's to say she won't do it again during the marriage. Break things off and save yourself from heartache down the road.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Darkestking: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out

Cheating is different from ethical polygamy.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Darkestking: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2023
jamesversion:

The Indian woman who pays her husbands groom price has earned the right to cheat in her marriage. If I pay your bride price, expunge any such idea from your mind and head. Because if you do, they way I will embarrass you out of my house, you are certain not to get married to any man again. I will even say you learnt it from your mother.

You're stupid as Bleep. If you pay groom or bride price that doesn't justify cheating. Why even pay to marry someone in 2023?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Dshocker(m): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

Na you go dey find wetin no loss.

Seek & you shall find. 🤧

Why ask her, when you cannot digest it.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by livebullet(m): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2023
payaseriy:
Nor go reason those big grama advise o

Okpo na Okpo. For that gal to yarn u that small one, na be say she don over do many tinz wey u nor know.

Imagine how the small boy take Carry her two legs up and dig her leg. Imagine how she take dey scream "baby fuk me harder". And he nor go even spend dime sef... everybody dey chop her free of charge bt na u be the emekpa wey go put her for house

God Forbid

Imagine , imagine , imagine and if you still accept, you be mumu of the century... Na here we go sti come see how Musa your gate man run her in ur absence few years ahead. Trust me
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fujiyama: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2023
Chioma1989:
This sex thing is not about one looking innocent or Godly....sometimes it just happens and everyone moves on.

^^^
No...it doesn't 'just happen'.

And...not everyone 'moves on'.

Chioma1989:
Oga, just move on and find someone else and may be, stop asking some personal questions that you may find hard to take the answer.

^^^
undecided

Some 'personal' undecided questions need to be asked...even if the answers are hard to take.

He now has the information he needs to take the right decision. And if the shoe was on the other foot and he was the guilty party, she would also be justified if she made the decision to call off the relationship.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by femi4: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
Do you think the next girl will be better or worse than her
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Double0h7(f): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Yes, she’s honest and for that you should reward her with a wedding fit for a queen! In the future, when you ignore her calls, or she has the slightest suspicion about your fidelity, she will also do her own cheating, but don’t worry she’ll be honest with you!

When the conception of the middle child collides with one those pesky times you ignored her, and she did what she had to do, which she told you about, by the way, she’ll again be honest with you and you’ll be able to do periodic DNA testing.

See, a house built on honesty is an honourable home. So, I wish you an honest, truthful, and transparent relationship with your future wife.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by excellentj4teal(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Because you're gonna marry her doesn't make you own her. You're going through life challenges and you ghosted her. Who does that? You gave her space and you expect her to cry over split milk without moving on. What kind of relattare you leading? The truth is you cant move on and you're still imagining the sex style she had with the other guy. I'd advice you take a break becauseyoure not matured to see sex as an activity and not the way you're seeing it.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by v2: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

Is anyone stopping you from being polygamous?

How many pregnancy can you carry in 9months? One
How many women can man impregnate in 9months? As many as he wants
Doesn't that tell you a women is designed to be with one man at a time?
Let's keep deceiving ourselves, Awon what a man can do...

Go and explore.

Last last na your body go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by darealez(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

I don't engage is sexual exploration, so address whatever shaped you. Asides this, I won't allow a LovePeddler raise my kids. Those great gems deserve a queen, so anyone can do whatever they want with their life, but I will decide who to be with.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by OLOKOESHIN: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
Shift abeg.b4 you forgive her ehn
Know that he had her like this

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fujiyama: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2023
SAMBARRY:
E be like say you don't know how vindictive liars they are.you think she too go keep quiet.the way she will fabricate one big lie you will be shocked.she fit say you dey fvck your own daughter or you be rap1st

^^^
I have seen this happen to people. That's why I don't dismiss every story or thread I come across here as made up nonsense.

So many people (male and female) walk around and they seem normal...until the circumstances are right and the madness within boils over.

Relationships (and marriages in particular) are hard. Very hard.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by geffymoore: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2023
The lady in question is a worthy to be your wife because she will do more harm than good and still give excuses. Ladies of nowadays have lost morals. They think having sex with any man means nothing but will continue to hunt them down.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fujiyama: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2023
creepsyme:
Why asked her if you know you didn't have the psychological and mental stamina to take it?

^^^
undecided

It isn't about whether he can handle the truth. Its about a woman who clearly doesn't know what she's doing.

At least he now knows. What he does next is entirely up to him.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fujiyama: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Double0h7:
Yes, she’s honest and for that you should reward her with a wedding fit for a queen! In the future, when you ignore her calls, or she has the slightest suspicion about your fidelity, she will also do her own cheating, but don’t worry she’ll be honest with you!

When the conception of the middle child collides with one those pesky times you ignored her, and she did what she had to do, which she told you about, by the way, she’ll again be honest with you and you’ll be able to do periodic DNA testing.

See, a house built on honesty is an honourable home. So, I wish you an honest, truthful, and transparent relationship with your future wife.

^^^
grin cheesy

You are not a nice person.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by NokiaN8(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

Becos most leadies are dependent
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by NokiaN8(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:

Becos most leadies are dependent,they see sex as all they can offer, so that is why men don't tolerate a cheating lady

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by sandygechy(f): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2023
So those prostitutes in brothels that sleep with multiple men daily attach emotions when having sex with all of them abi?
Dey play..
rapheal5:
The reason is men can sexxx any lady and still love their woman, because they are are not emotionally attached to them. Women can't because of the emotion tied to sex, but the moment you don't feel emotionally attach to ur sexual partner like men, you have become sarewa, sooner or later you would be at road as sex worker...I mean oloshos.... grin
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fujiyama: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2023
ucheuzor1:
Guy no one is Saint here. if she has the qualities of a Good wife, please go on with her.

^^^
undecided

And what are these qualities? Are loyalty and patience anywhere on the list?

ucheuzor1:
That she had sex does not justify you leaving her. Once she's decent and you observe she is not distracted by guys, please go on with her.

^^^
Unbelievable.

This has got to be some sort of cosmic grade sarcasm. What other observation does he need?

ucheuzor1:
The wives we have now were onced drilled by other dudes before we married them

^^^
undecided

This is very, very sad.

It is one thing to accept a reality because you have no choice (even though you are uncomfortable with it)...its quite another thing to proclaim that reality loudly and proudly from the rooftops...instead of leaving it unsaid - the way it should be left unsaid.

You appear very comfortable (giddy with joy even undecided) with the knowledge that another man deflowered your wife and initiated her into sex. It seems it isn't a big deal for you when other men know the contours of your wife's body - and her bedroom preferences - perhaps even more intimately than you do.

When the strain and stress of married life begins to take its toll, and your 'wife' begins to long for the carefree affairs of times past - then don't blame her or complain if she rekindles those relationships. After all, those other 'dudes' got approved 'drilling' rights before you...and every well can be re-prospected and mined again (and again and again!) by the original 'owners'. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.