Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52779 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Tozocalamity: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
That ur girl is simply a loose girl. Leave her . Taht excuse of hers is simply not enough for someone for someone on a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BadBradley: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
if you're completely faithful with her throughout the period of dating and courtship then you can let go if you wish. However, if you've ever cheated in one way or the other without her notice then you have to overlook and go ahead with the marital plan
this is the kind of confused men that end up fathering another man's children.

Sex for women and men are different. I'm sorry but you seem like a child from a single mother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Gandrova: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Walz001:

Oga i guess you really want to hear the truth right

Get your lamp and oil it .... its goj g to be hard or dad for you to have a virgin at home after marriage you hear she has intercourse outside

My opinion is that if you both understand each other try to let go off so many things in marriage and look into your future

Pray about her
Study her character if you can
And be wiser than her in all Development
Then you have a wife ...

My brother no advice can help you tham your own advice too

No amount of prayers can stop a prostitute from looking for big Gbola irrespective of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Gandrova: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
if you're completely faithful with her throughout the period of dating and courtship then you can let go if you wish. However, if you've ever cheated in one way or the other without her notice then you have to overlook and go ahead with the marital plan
I hope your mum didn't force another man's pregnancy on your dad with this your comments.
Kindly asked your mum !
Itt seems your are not okay.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by RALPHOW(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
A lady that meet a man in less than one month and had sex doesn't looked responsible.
However, it maybe a mistake or be carried away with youthful exorbitant.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
BadBradley:
this is the kind of confused men that end up fathering another man's children.

Sex for women and men are different. I'm sorry but you seem like a child from a single mother.
Take a research in all our correctional centre across the federation and see if those inmates are raised by single mothers

Take further research within your community and check out those prostitutes, Yahoo Yahoo guys, street urchins, drugs addicts, armed-roberry and the likes and see if they're raised by single mothers

Some of you men, your IQ is obviously below par. In your tiny brain you believe single mother children are badly raised and ended up useless? no wonder Africa is still backward and underdeveloped. Your mentality is worrisome. I wonder the kind of offsprings you will bring forth with your kind of reasoning

so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BadBradley: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
FYI, i am not a woman so don't think every average Nigerian man reason or has same mentality as yours. I am not in India so i wouldn't say if the wife cheat or not on the basis of bride price.

Reason why Africa will forever be underdeveloped and remain a 3rd world nation. Same you will change your wack mentality the moment you cross murtala international airport. why don't you take that same mentality with you like MTN, everywhere you go?

Even Bible frown against fornication and adultery for both gender, but an average man from a 3rd world nation said otherwise and you keep wondering why they remain backward, underdeveloped and blessed with useless leaders
from your moniker you appear to be life-beaten
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
jamesversion:

The Indian woman who pays her husbands groom price has earned the right to cheat in her marriage. If I pay your bride price, expunge any such idea from your mind and head. Because if you do, they way I will embarrass you out of my house, you are certain not to get married to any man again. I will even say you learnt it from your mother.
I don't support promiscuity from any gender married or not but when you say you will embarrass her out of your house,lol are you referring to this new generation women? cheesy

E be like say you don't know how vindictive liars they are.you think she too go keep quiet.the way she will fabricate one big lie you will be shocked.she fit say you dey fvck your own daughter or you be rap1st

It's ok to break up with a woman if her ways no clean but embarrassing her means you will have to put up with drama because she go scandalize you, Even enter social media say wetin you no do and before you know it everyone will be looking at you as the demon.you think they're like our mothers and grandmothers that are forgiving in the face of oppression? cheesy

You never jam bitter woman wey ready to destroy you from 10-0 and rub your name in the mud grin
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.
u ask for a truth you can't handle...leave her .u never mature pls
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Greattha: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
I've seen this play out over and again.

OP won't understand the impact of her disloyalty now.

The mere fact that he's here asking for advise says it all....he's pained and knows what to do but he needs someone else to validate his potential wrong decision...

This wrong decision is usually for some of the following reasons:

1. Where will I start from?
2. After all I've invested, time and money
3. At my age
4. It was my fault.
5. It was a one time mistake, it won't happen again.
6. My ability to forgive her means I'm ready for marriage.

ALL LIES YOU TELL YOURSELF to help you sleep at night till it doesn't work anymore.

I hope OP does the right thing for the sake of his own sanity.

NB: this will be my advice if the tables were turned.

Gandrova:
most of them think marriage is just mere dating.
Each time he thinks about what she did, he will never be happy.
She is a slut

2 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

There is nothing like equality in cheating, don't deceive yourself.

When equality in cheating doesn't lead equality in financial responsibility, that's no equality. People like you wi learn a hard way.
fornication and adultery was kicked against by both gender
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.
In as much as I like her for being sincere, it is still a red flag.

I seriously don’t know the advice you seek… if you want an open marriage, go ahead. If not save yourself the stress and move on. Don’t to nairaland 20yrs time saying 3 of your children are not yours man. Dating a loose woman never ends
Well.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
BadBradley:
from your moniker you appear to be life-beaten
Your IQ is below par bro
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BadBradley: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Your IQ is below par bro
who takes the opinion of UnfairLife7 seriously?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BadBradley: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Take a research in all our correctional centre across the federation and see if those inmates are raised by single mothers

Take further research within your community and check out those prostitutes, Yahoo Yahoo guys, street urchins, drugs addicts, armed-roberry and the likes and see if they're raised by single mothers

Some of you men, your IQ is obviously below par. In your tiny brain you believe single mother children are badly raised and ended up useless? no wonder Africa is still backward and underdeveloped. Your mentality is worrisome. I wonder the kind of offsprings you will bring forth with your kind of reasoning

so sad
I need not go as far as prisons and police jail . you're a shinning example of imbecility and morbid foolishness.

Single mothers have produced the worst children on the globe and you're an living proof.

After all,you're UnfairLife7
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Boldideas: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nicepoker:
Don't marry her. Can't you see she is using reverse psychology on you. And its working.

I just tire!!!
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Testimony1988(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Since she opened up to you, then she loves you and want you to forgive her, please accept her back.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by jayworld15(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

Happy tears in advance. grin grin grin
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by BadBradley: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
don't! You will regret it big time. Sex for men is different. She will do it again.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by REGINALD001(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL MY SON .
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
You need a matured advice and you came to nairaland....kolo
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Jerryjessy: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Men cheats but they don't need DNA test to verify the originality of the father or mother of the child. But women cheats and DNA test is necessary to confirm the originality of the father of the child. When women cheats please don't overlook the power of DNA test else you will nurture somebody else child. Don't forget to choose wisdom ahead of understanding just as the way you will need to choose Joy over happiness. Over and out in peace ✌
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fulgur: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out

Na your taotao go bring smelling water last last.

Fòol.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by delishpot: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

How come you two have discussed marriage yet she doesn't know your true feelings for her?Cos if she was sure as sure can be that you love her, she would panic at your silence and look forward to seeing you face to face to understand why the silence and not have time to bang another man within a few weeks of silence when she was in the camp.
Camp is not more than 2 months na for Her to sleep with someone else. So I guess you are quite unserious with her hence she doesn't know where she stands with you or she just gave that excuse to get out of trouble.
Secondly, if you were serious with her and you guys vibing as one unit, how come she didn't know about this your so called personal problem? To know that you are facing some challenges and maybe she will be the one checking up on you to know how you are faring. Rather you appear when it suits you and disappear when it suits you but expect her to be waiting with open arms anytime you re-appear in her life.
Also I suspect that you cheat on her or are those I don't love any woman except my MoMA kind of guy and she knows it hence her thinking that she isn't anything special, you just could have found someone new and moved on.
But she self, if your wahala is too much for her she should move on and find someone to be faithful to.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Raygipson1989: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
If you marry her and travel for one month, she will still Bleep another man bfr you come back, that's a fact.
Imagine how long it took u to woe her, bfr she finally accepted you, and how long you guys stayed bfr having sex.
Then someone she just met in the camp, camp of 3weeks, just had sex with her. because u didn't communicate for sometime. Ahhhh it's a no for me for marriage.
Those who are saying why can't women be polygamous, they should go and propose to their man and also pay their man's groom price, then they can be polygamous.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by boxypane(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
Na u dey find wetin no loss.
By the way, did you not have sex all the one year she was gone?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by MSN1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
This is a personal and individual differences issue here, WHAT DO U WANT US TO TELL U NOW?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by gift2xl: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
U got what you asked for.
Dude no one is perfect, if she's willing to change and not return back, that's fine. But how would you know that's the problem.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by KrisUc(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Osunde do wetin dey your mind, no matter what we tell you here, it's your mind that you'd still follow cos you're the one to determine weda u can handle it or not.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Dancebreaker: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense

Sorry to hear that but I commend the woman's honesty. Maybe she wants to start afresh with you.

However, it's always better to allow a lady come back from NYSC before talking about marriage. E get why.

Anyhow, a lady you already promised marriage, instead of asking after you when you didn't call, she followed another guy in camp. No concern or loyalty. Can you leave the type of woman in 9ja and go abroad and study for 6 months or a year?

Can you with peace of mind leave her in Lagos (if she works there) while you work in PH or Abuja? shocked shocked

Be realistic.

Dig deeper, investigate her. You need to know her much better.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by creepsyme(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
Why asked her if you know you didn't have the psychological and mental stamina to take it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.