Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79153 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Thomasankara(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2023
[/color]Rest in peace man. Now,who is going to bell the cat. The man really fought for equity against some principalities and powers holding Nigeria ransome,such a courageous man.[color=#770077]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by latonione: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2023
Rest in peace Ogbeni Akeredolu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by pikechukwu6(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2023
RIP... cry cry
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by wonder233: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2023
As my comment has entered 3rd page, no need to write anything... Nobody reads up to this page

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by blaise26abj(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2023
This life is so fleeting . Sick man fighting deputy governor over power . Power that will come back to him after he recovers . Now all the greedy people pushing him to fight his deputy are definitely on their way to the deputy’s house to congratulate him .

That is Nigerian politics for you . It’s a do or die affair

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Jayhome24: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2023
If this is true I'm really saddened. I respect this man on hiss tough stand against RUGA and fulanization of the country but very unlucky laboratory manufactured leukemia was thrown to him by those killers and it got him so sad indeed but God is greater than all human. If truly you are gone Aketi, rest in peace you have done your best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Okpokpo09: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2023
They should put billions in his casket for transportation, and other expenses he’ll do on his way to hell fire. Every man dies at the end no matter how much you suffer your citizens to loot abroad. Great mr Yaradua and tell him what you once wished him has turned back at you

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Primebuilders(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2023
I have the feeling that this man's death is connected to his stance against the northern cabal. In one video I watch they boasted that they will take away anyone that stands on their way no matter how highly places

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. A subtle reminder not to be power drunk. If he had shifted the energy used in dragging governorship seat with his deputy to taking proper care of his health, things would have been different

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Donedeal1(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
AKETI ! ! !,

Alagbara fida lele,

Sun ree oh.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Mosba: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Notable point:

“They were looking for dialysis machines to be sent to his secret location in Lagos last week.”

Yes anyone will die once the time comes but if you died as a governor and you couldn't have in place a government state hospital of high standard where one should be able to count not one not even two such machines needed to rescue you then, you died like xmas fowl and not as an elected governor.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Blaze14k: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Oh mehn that's a very big loss
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by lendahand(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:
The Ipob wife is clearly responsible

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.
black monkey mentality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:
The Ipob wife is clearly responsible

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.

Swear for what? Stop all this your archaic mentality

Person wey don go don go. What's the use of swearing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by dermmy(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2023
HateBigots:
Why did he return from Germany?... he chose political power over his life?
RIP.

I still no understand Africans. When he came back from Germany the man still looked frail he should still be there resting and taking care of himself and avoid the headaches politics and Nigerian environment give. I still don't understand what this power is all about for black man.

Me wey be say if I get malaria life go taya me na how I go come out of it I go dey think not to talk of person wey get cancer of the blood wey dey fight for him political position.

May he find rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Buharidgeneral: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters
Rest on Aketi. The man with 9 life
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Omo na wa o
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by muykem: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2023
So bad!!!! A courageous and dedicated governor. Rest in peace my man.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by cooljude(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..

Una go just open mouth they talk rubbish..... It is not in the nature of a wife to drag power over the safety of their husband.... I'm sure the governor made the decision by himself with his power brokers with slight push back from his wife

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2023
wonder233:
As my comment has entered 3rd page, no need to write anything... Nobody reads up to this page
we do

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by spinna: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Rip Arakunrin
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Funkybabee(f): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Jesus
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Truths9ja: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Rip 🪦
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by john1101(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2023
Judgment, let him go and answer his questions.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by JONSYN7154: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2023
They'll keep dying in power those who do not want the good of their people.

More are still going to die.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Ttalk: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
What a great loss if the news is true. Ekun oko Fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by SAMAJ: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
mascot87:

It is not time to allocate blames

"apportion blames"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Otunbakayce: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2023
A man who mocked Yaradua. Now thesame fate has befallen him.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by cooljude(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Sharatan:
His death doesn’t come as a surprise cause he was looking like a vegetable for a long time.
He knew he was going to die and pleaded for his wife to take him to his hometown but the woman and her son kept on holding him in the capital against his wish

As his direct PA...... Y'all will just be spewing vile statement. The usually evil African way of blaming widows for your evil intentions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Bigseven(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2023
RIP

Lesson: money cannot buy life, help humanity, wealth won’t go with you and lastly, live, thrive and prosper

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.