Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79086 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Ishilove: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..
So the wife is responsible for the cancer that led to his demise?

Una doh o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Jeyun: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Xwizard:
Good

Don’t know why am happy

Can someone sharp suggests the next politician going down the feet before the end of this year

I want them all dead

If you like start making strategy for 2027 now, you may not live to see the day
u might not even see 12pm today u are here wishing others death.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by jumokeadele(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
You were there when she was dragging him
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by tachia406: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Rest in peace sir
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by COUSIN1279(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Since 1999 until now that a sitting governor dies 😢 may your deeds follow you.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Irony1: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Neddstark:

In this part of the world, no one dies a natural death. It must be pinned on someone. Wife that married him for more than 30 years now chose to kill him when he was almost spent. How fûcked up a mentality.
Such a messed up mentality
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by oyeb15: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Ask whether your ambition suit your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ada9ja(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:
The Ipob wife is clearly responsible

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.

Herdsmen spokesperson, you drag her to do the swearing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BeautifulMind2: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.
Idi.oiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by nedekid: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
May almighty grant his loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by rayvelez(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
seunmsg:
So sad to hear about this unfortunate incident even though death is inevitable for every human being.

Despite the initial political differences with Mr. President, he stood to be counted when it mattered most to ensure power shift to the south. His commitment to securing the south west region from criminal herdsmen which led to the creation of Amotekun was a watershed in the history of Yoruba and indeed Nigeria. A real warrior leader. He will be sorely missed. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Keep quiet mugun Werey he was vocal against those Fulani terrorists herdsmen in his state even when you and your forger president were silent… We just pray those your blooda Fulani terrorists herdsmen won’t return to Owo to cause more havoc. I just hope this sad news won’t be real.
Hypocrites forming patriotic Oloshi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Gandrova: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Despite the rancour between him and is deputy.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by marsman: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2023
God rest his soul. He was a man who stood for his people.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Smartguyboy(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2023
So they don’t have this in Nigeria to save his life ?

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by GeneralPula: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Damnnnnn
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by chinae(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:

So you mean someone in the capacity of a Governor of a State, who by his designation will be receiving advises and opinions for people from diverse ministry and parastatales and is expected to make informed decisions from them.

Ignoring his health because his 'IPOB Wife' requested he comes back shoul be very heavy in your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by qleap2all(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2023
FEAR WOMEN! RIP AKETI

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Myhusband(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2023
your love and safety of the Yorubas you took straight to your heart won't be forgotten

omo Owo himself, rest on Aketi
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by VEHINTOLAR: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2023
May your soul rest in peace,sir. We will never forget your true love for the Yoruba people and Nigerians at large.

Sleep well sir.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by joba4luv: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=mascot87 post=127644214]May the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace 🙏[/quot

The only action Southwest governor has gone RIP Akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LegendHero(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2023
NOwazobia:
So, only Yoruba people should mourn him then.

Do you even know how stupid you sound? 🤦🏽‍♂️

What will your mourning do to the dead? Will it wake him up?

A Yoruba governor died, I did a tribute commending his love for Yoruba people, yet a non-Yoruba is calling me stupid for saying that.

Nothing wey person no go see for obodo Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by waice6571: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2023
We all know that this is how it will end, we are only waiting for the right time... It isn't a breaking news though not a good one for his family and friends. "All men will taste death" says the holy Bible. I wish the family fortitude to bear the loss.... Life goes on.

This should serve as moral lesson number 1 on the laws of power for the deputy who would eventually become the new Executive Governor of Ondo State. Power is transient!
Congratulations Mr new Governor.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Inspirer1: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2023
dermmy:

I still no understand Africans. When he came back from Germany the man still looked frail he should still be there resting and taking care of himself and avoid the headaches politics and Nigerian environment give. I still don't understand what this power is all about for black man.

Me wey be say if I get malaria life go taya me na how I go come out of it I go dey think not to talk of person wey get cancer of the blood wey dey fight for him political position.

May he find rest.
Your assertion in bold above is enough proof that he can be excused for the accusation, I believe the people around these sick politicians/celebrities are actually the ones moving them back for selfish reasons.
We have all been ill one time or the other, the most paramount thing on our mind is how to gain good health, as a matter of fact, we won't mind doing away with food, but we struggle to eat it during such period because we were told it'll aid the efficacy of the drugs being administered. May God grant us good handlers who'll prioritise our good health over political position. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Hawkler: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2023
YourKarma:

If he had built more hospitals for yoruba people I'm sure he would've been alive by now.
He died because there was no dialysis machine
This is a terminal illness even in India same thing will happen.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
your loved one will be sick, I mean sick that they can't bathe, walk to toilet, feed, brush their teeth, you get to do everything for them, just like a baby, for years, when they eventually die, you'll be accused of killing them....fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by hotseat: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Truly, vanity upon vanity is all what this world is about.

We strive to acquire so much only to leave everything behind when we die.

Akeredolu, like an actor on a stage, has completed his role and has to bow out.

May his gentle soul rest in peace and may his family and loved ones find the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Adieu, Rotimi Akeredolu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Otolomo1(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2023
Rest in peace forever.
Surely every human shall taste death
fergie001:

SaharaReporters
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by denzel231: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
quiet ur mouth
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Coolgent(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2023
You will not see any Muslim celebrating his dead, but just go to post regarding Former Speaker Ghali Naaba dead you will be shock by their excessive hatred.
Never rejoice of someone's dead even your enemy!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by denzel231: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:

sold your sense for bigotry.. sad

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by FireUpNow(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2023
My sincere condolences to his family. Though his wife and other political rogues in the state wanted him to remain in power by all means despite being incapacitated. He was smuggled in from Germany to come to Akure to continue ruling as a governor, now he is dead, what did the wife and those rogues of supporters of his gained? RIP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.