Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79087 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by bonnyhope: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..

So his wife has turned to leukaemia

Nigerians and blame

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Skyehigher1: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2023
Every man has one way or the other to be sin but you did your best if not your actions and active Yoruba presidency will not be achievable akoni okunrin arakunrin rotimi akeredolu you great in Yoruba history and history will be kind to you
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Lamasta(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2023
R I P My amiable governor
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by foleskay(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2023
JONSYN7154:
They'll keep dying in power those who do not want the good of their people.

More are still going to die.

You could be next. Fool
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Iluvmycontr3: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2023
He's fought a good fight of Faith, he's finished the race. He's kept the faith.

Rest on sirπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

(In btw, does a man's soul also fly around after death?

What is it with the soul of man, and where must it rest?)

The learned should enlighten me please πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Adebayorsayaty: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Buhari still alive ooooo, learn a lesson here
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
It is well with the family of the legal icon...
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by babajero(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters
The government killed him because of the fight against Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Jayhome24: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2023
YourKarma:

Young man, shattap. Did he die because of a dialysis machine or not?
Even the politicians in my region are equally useless, abi you think everyone is like you who worship politicians because you depend on them for your daily bread?

Senator Uwajumogu might've also been alive if we had good healthcare in this shithole.

If you want to descend, descend on these useless politicians

Another misguided mofo on the loose. Where your brain travelled to? Go find it sharp sharp.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Waaaaoooo, may his soul rest in peace.

He fought a good fight.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Coolgent:
You will not see any Northern/Muslim celebrating his dead, but just go to post regarding Former Speaker Ghali Naaba dead you will be shock by their excessive hatred.
Never rejoice of someone's dead even your enemy!

Glad you acknowledged this
By our culture and religion we are never taught to rejoice and insult people after their Death. But when a Muslim figure dies I feel disappointed at how they throw all sorts of jabs.

Do not insult the dead for they have met their maker to duly account for their deeds~prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2023
sukkot:
Aketi ti ku shocked shocked
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:
He's fought a good fight of Faith, he's finished the race. He's kept the faith.

Rest on sirπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

(In btw, does a man's soul also fly around after death?

What is it with the soul of man, and where must it rest?)

The learned should enlighten me please πŸ™πŸ™

The Quran suratul Israa says: they ask you concerning the soul, but tell them that is a matter known only to God. A little of it's knowledge has been given to mankind.

In essence the little we know is that the soul either faces an unseen bliss or toture based on their earthly acts
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Floky215: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

I feared for this man's life when he started attacking the fulanis and championing the formation of Ametokuns to protect and defend the west against the marauders...!!

I some how felt in my mind he won't last long since that time and here it is today he is dead..!!

The other retired CBN director who came out to expose some secret too died in a shady circumstance...!!
Yakowa of Kaduna too comes to mind...!!

Until the South bond together and speak with one voice instead of one section throwing the other under rhe bus for the northerners when opportunity present itself, this kind of death would continue....!!

Death is inevitable but there those with human influence ..!!

Nah wetin I feel and see I talk ..!!!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Kingrshd3: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Every soul shall taste death, the rich the poor will all eventually die, those who have $9b in their account and those who have just N9 in their account.

Reality of life
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BucketHat(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2023
On a very serious note,why is it so difficult for public office holders in Nigeria resign voluntarily?

First of all no premium on human life in πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ because we don't care. Nigeria government find it so difficult to build international standard hospitals for the citizenry & there're resources on ground to put things in place.

This is so shameful & appalling to be where we are as a Nation today.

If only Late Governor Akeredolu had loved his life more & pay attention to his health than clinging to that office he would probably be alive today.

Anyways R.I.P

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=wonder233 post=127644587]As my comment has entered 3rd page, no need to write anything... Nobody reads up to this page[/quote

Lol I read up to here, likewise many others lol

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LifeofDream: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Did you say same thing to people who posted those rubbish up there? Busybody. You better shut up and fvck off!!!
I don't see any rubbish up there, it's not everytime you show your bigotry...

If you like, continue...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
thesicilian:

True.
Just read the details now on Sahara Reporters.
RIP to him
Should have focused on taking proper care of his health instead of dragging governors seat with his deputy.
Now none of all those matters anymore

I don't think Ogbeni had anything to do with the issues in Ondo over the last 1 year, it's the scheming of his wife , his son and some people in the cabinet and legislators who used his incapacity to abuse and misappropriat state resources and wealth. He was a victim of these people, and the reason those people stopped his deputy was because they wanted that power vacuum to remain

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
israelmao:
Rest on SAN.All leaders and the led should know that death is real.Meanwhile,Sahara Reporters I hope you are sure with this news?One should be weary of someone with the name: Goodluck or Lucky when he happens to be your deputy.

grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by aswani(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Irony1:

Oga can you just be silent. The wife had nothing to do with it.

I don't know if Betty was the one, or part of the group, that was pushing Aketi to retain his power when it was clear that he needed to be well away from that same seat of power due to his health. However I know for a fact that if Betty wanted Aketi to relinquish power, he would have done so immediately and I mean immediately.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nextt: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo cancer of the blood.

RIP to him. He could have his fault but no one can doubt his love for the Yoruba people and how he stood fiercely with us when we needed him most.

Death is a price everyone must pay because it is inevitable.

In the same way, many nairaland ethnic warriors are not with us today. Their rivalry and hatred towards each other forever sealed with their last breath, the dead-end of living. Please, we won't always be here. Let us put our swords and spears away and allow love to give our existence meaning and fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..

She wanted to be Governor without election, even though the husband was still alive. Owo people should ask her to pack her things and go back to Owerri. Yoruba are warned again to stop stretching their hands and other body parts across the Niger.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by justman4(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2023
Sad news, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by chatinent: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2023
Yar'Adua was on his deathbed and this man allowed politics take over his speeches then. He was always preaching how the vice ought to take to power with the absence of the president. Now, the same fate befell him.

Politicians fail to understand that life is a mist; appears today, disappears tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2023
Irony1:

Oga can you just be silent. The wife had nothing to do with it.

What was said above is exactly why Aketi couldn't get the medical attention he needed. Betty brought him home rather stay in Germany or US and get the best medical help because she wanted to stay in power because she was corrupt and her son was doing same.

Akeredolu should have stepped down a long time ago, they just brought that man back to Nigeria to suffer needlessly and die.

If he was undergoing dialysis at the time he died that mean the lukemia must have reached an advanced stage and started causing multiple organ failure

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ismhab(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2023
braveboi4life:
RIP Arakunri, one of the fighters of the northern cabals.

Now his deputies wish has come to pass.

Loyalty is tested in trials

Hope he will fight them more.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2023
blaise26abj:
This life is so fleeting . Sick man fighting deputy governor over power . Power that will come back to him after he recovers . Now all the greedy people pushing him to fight his deputy are definitely on their way to the deputy’s house to congratulate him .

That is Nigerian politics for you . It’s a do or die affair

It was the wife. An Igbo woman who wanted to be governor in a Yoruba state Their agenda is real, well, and alive. Yoruba, e fu'ra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:
If this is true I'm really saddened. I respect this man on hiss tough stand against RUGA and fulanization of the country but very unlucky laboratory manufactured leukemia was thrown to him by those killers and it got him so sad indeed but God is greater than all human. If truly you are gone Aketi, rest in peace you have done your best.

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

No dialysis machine? You want to tell me he couldn’t afford a dialysis machine?? Surely you jest.

You can have 10 dialysis machines but what of the training for the nurses who would operate and monitor the patient. I've been informed previously that in hospitals in UK training for management of patients on dialysis is some 6 months or more, and it has to be a certified nurse doing the dialysis. Most of the board registered nurses in Nigeria have left for other countries most of those quacks you see at hospitals are nursing assistants

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ofuonyebi: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
RIP to the late Gov....

Though no one can mock the dead..

But the Scripture said that; "disobedience is worst than the offence of witchcraft"
God sent a Prophet to him......with two (2) messages...

one was to benefit him & his govt..
the second was to glorify God..

he chose the one that benefitted him and his family only..
but refused to deliver the message of GOD!

The Prophet of GOD and the Gov''s party starlwats who were present then 8-yrs ago are living witness

Let us fear GOD and take him as number one in all we do.....because GOD is the only TALK & DO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.