Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79113 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by kay29000(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:
The Ipob wife is clearly responsible

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.

You're really off point... Why bring his wife into this? The cancer he had killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by kenny160: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Time for Lucky Ijobadatiwa
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by AzaHub(f): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2023
RIP, arakunrin

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NOwazobia: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

What will your mourning do to the dead? Will it wake him up?

A Yoruba governor died, I did a tribute commending his love for Yoruba people, yet a non-Yoruba is calling me stupid for saying that.

Nothing wey person no go see for obodo Nigeria.
As usual...
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sexiestharam(f): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Punch and Channels have carried the news. So it is true. May his soul rest in peace. It is a journey we all must travel. We only pray we live long before we embark on it.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Honduras01: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2023
LET HIS SPIRIT GO BACK TO HIS CREATOR AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF WHAT TRULY HAPPEND TO THOSE FOLKS MURDERED IN OWO TOWN.

there is no peace for an evil man!!!! angry
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by liveyourlife007(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
RIP
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by 8stargeneral: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
So,sad may his soul rest in peace
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BrutusOj(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Xwizard:
Good

Don’t know why am happy

Can someone sharp suggests the next politician going down the feet before the end of this year

I want them all dead

If you like start making strategy for 2027 now, you may not live to see the day
This is uncalled for. If given thesame privilege or opportunity, I doubt if you would do better. Simply pray that God accept his soul or you pass to the next thread.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Rafman12: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
See the rubbish foolish agbado miscreants are posting up there. If their drunk Oba kicks stone and falls, they will blame Igbos. Umu anumanu.
who curse you. and what has this got to do with tribalism nah
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Occurstaem(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2023
seunmsg:
So sad to hear about this unfortunate incident even though death is inevitable for every human being.

Despite the initial political differences with Mr. President, he stood to be counted when it mattered most to ensure power shift to the south. His commitment to securing the south west region from criminal herdsmen which led to the creation of Amotekun was a watershed in the history of Yoruba and indeed Nigeria. A real warrior leader. He will be sorely missed. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

He will be sorely missed bàjébàjé.
May God comfort the family.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Exceed15: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2023
So sad. May be if had resigned to focus on his health he would have lived longer. This power eh... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Occurstaem(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
See the rubbish foolish agbado miscreants are posting up there. If their drunk Oba kicks stone and falls, they will blame Igbos. Umu anumanu.
Check into the nearest mental health facility.
You're sick.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Snowx: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2023
What are we fighting for in this life..nothing, absolutely nothing is worth fighting for

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by YourKarma: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Hawkler:

This is a terminal illness even in India same thing will happen.
He would've been alive by now if they got a dialysis machine
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by JoeEeL(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
The one I loved d most out of the remaining Yoruba governors.

Iswell sha.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Exceed15: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
braveboi4life:
RIP Arakunri, one of the fighters of the northern cabals.

Now his deputies wish has come to pass.

Loyalty is tested in trials

His family made it worse for him by holding unto power rather than encourage him to resign and face his ill health. Stop spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by HenryWilliams(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Exceed15:
So sad. May be if had resigned to focus on his health he would have lived longer. This power eh... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

You're not far from the truth .
It wasn't today he was diagnosed of cancer..
He could have stepped aside and allowed the Deputy take over proceedings.
That would have at least elongated his life just enough to make peace with his God and settle all affairs.
However the heart of the Blackman is evil
Sit tight unto power even if it means dying on the throne.
His family failed him here.
They kept dragging him up and down just to keep him visible in office when it was clear to everyone this man was terribly sick
Death comes for us all
But his family hastened his departure.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by adicius: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest in peace with Our father in heaven 🙏🏼 Amen. Just another reminder to us all that we must absolutely value our time in this life as we are only around for a short time. Condolences to his family and loved ones. God bless the people of Ondo state.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by YourKarma: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

So in all these you still have mind to throw tribal jabs ba? So those politicians that died in your region died because they didn't build hospitals ba? Hhmm....let me just keep quiet because if I descend on you this morning you might commit suicide.

Nonsense.

Young man, shattap. Did he die because of a dialysis machine or not?
Even the politicians in my region are equally useless, abi you think everyone is like you who worship politicians because you depend on them for your daily bread?

Senator Uwajumogu might've also been alive if we had good healthcare in this shithole.

If you want to descend, descend on these useless politicians
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Mazzkenny: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo cancer of the blood.

RIP to him. He could have his fault but no one can doubt his love for the Yoruba people and how he stood fiercely with us when we needed him most.

Death is a price everyone must pay because it is inevitable.
He didn't love anyone but politics so he only did that because of politics
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by YourKarma: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Even in USA where they have all the machine in the world, people still die of cancer steadily. It’s like you don’t know what is called cancer.

If you don’t detect it early and it got to that stage, it’s sure death.

609,000 people died from cancer in USA in 2022 alone.

Definitely, but this man would've been alive for longer if he was in the US.
If they had found a dialysis machine he wouldn't have died.

This is one of my best politicians in the SW and I'm pained he had to die this way.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by owunabastard: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2023
Idiot you will live here on earth forever
Xwizard:
Good

Don’t know why am happy

Can someone sharp suggests the next politician going down the feet before the end of this year

I want them all dead

If you like start making strategy for 2027 now, you may not live to see the day

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by YourKarma: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

No dialysis machine? You want to tell me he couldn’t afford a dialysis machine?? Surely you jest.
He doesn't need to afford it, I'm sure he can. They needed one and couldn't find at that time. If they did he would've been alive longer
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by membranus: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
May his good soul rest in perfect peace.
His immediate family, especially his avaricious wife and son, contributed to his early demise from greed. He could have lived longer through early and sustained treatment.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by jimcaddy(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Wow baba don check out.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Maliqcious: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
A great man in my books

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LegendHero(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
YourKarma:

Definitely, but this man would've been alive for longer if he was in the US.
If they had found a dialysis machine he wouldn't have died.

This is one of my best politicians in the SW and I'm pained he had to die this way.

He died in Germany hospital.

Saharareporters is just reporting nonsense. Even for Naija, a rich man like him can get dialysis machine.

Sowore just like tantalizing news so as to catch the audience.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BIZNess123(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2023
He should have met with Daddy adeboye..

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LegendHero(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Mazzkenny:
He didn't love anyone but politics so he only did that because of politics

Everything politicians do is for politics.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Druss(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Any confirmation outside Sahara Reporters
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Sheggy13(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Free2Fly:

His staunch opposition of the murderous and rampaging Fulani herdsmen and jihadists, a trait not usually seen amongst the average yoruba men, earned him my admiration.

He was courageous probably because he married an Igbo woman.

May his soul RIP.

He'll be remembered as a brave man, if not the only brave yoruba man.

Just spewing nonsense from your gutter you call mouth. In the history of Nigeria, when we are mentioning activitists who stand their ground in the face of oppression, which of the cowards from your tribe can stand with the likes of Fela Anikulapo, Gani Faweyinmi, Yele Sowore, Adekunle Fajuyi, Colonel Banjo etc. Yet you have to guts to attribute the bravery of a Yoruba man to an Igbo woman. You think unnecessary and tactless noise that the likes of Nnamdi Kanu is doing is what bravery is about?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.