Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Did You Propose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Propose? (10975 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Can You Propose To Your Woman In This Manner? / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Propose? by hahn(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
I give am belle 😎

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
I sat down on the bed with her sitting beside me, and I said... "let's make this official, are you conformable with me as your husband", she said yes!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose? by Bintdawood(f): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Who wan marry Spiderman?

grin

Mary Jane na😎

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by israelmao(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
For sometimes now we've started a journey and it has been full of wonderful experiences I think it's high time l should let you know that you are the only lady I can spend the rest of my life with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose? by iamtardey: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Roll up another one
Re: How Did You Propose? by iamtardey: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
hahn:
I give am belle 😎
omo ogbon cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose? by Openyamind111(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Propose to my wife in my house where there was no camera or anyone else.. just two of us because I felt that proposing to your wife is like seeking her consent to marry you and it should be an agreement between two of you.. there's no need for third party to be there.
The most meaningful proposals are those that take place in private, just between two people who love each other. When you propose in the comfort of your own home, it feels like you're inviting your partner to build a future together. It's a special moment that doesn't need an audience or a spectacle - just the two of you, sharing a moment of love and commitment.

19 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by iamtardey: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
I sat down on the bed with her sitting beside me, and I said... "let's make this official, are you conformable with me as your husband", she said yes!

after or before the fuckshow… I mean these girls have a sex for every occasion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose? by Scarrr: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
The simp @Balistic4 no propose ....den help am beg The girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by Justiceleague1: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
I told her to shut up n kiss me grin grin
Re: How Did You Propose? by Justiceleague1: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bintdawood:

Mary Jane na😎
You got it,babe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose? by Lightmykpoli: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
"The only way for me to travel to your country is if we get married. Let's do this baby".

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose? by Tetraozonaitera: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Your question is too dumb go ask your papa dat question

You are as senseless as the mad man under Oshodi bridge.

If I were a mod, I would ban you for life.
Spoiled brat.

If your father was sane and not a lunatic like you, you wouldn't be abusing the OP.

Oponu.
Ọmọ Ẹranko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
iamtardey:
after or before the fuckshow… I mean these girls have a sex for every occasion
Funny, but there wasn't lovemaking that day. I don't do women of easy virtues. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:
While the generally acceptable method of proposal is that a men goes on one knee, and asks his intending girl to marry him. Now here's a classic story of a rugged uncle.

Uncle wanted to propose to his girl, he sure dressed nicely and took her out on a date. While on the date, he told her that there's a ring in his locker back in his room, she should return back home alone, take a look at the ring put in on if she's interested in becoming his wife.

Unorthodoxy as it sounds, she left the date in a hurry, went to his room and put on the ring ran to her parents to share the news.

They are happily married with grown-up children.

Do what works for you.

You and who generally accept am? If I catch you for there

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by DDIA: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
I didn't.

We were introduced by a relative of mine who was her pastor.

We began relationship.

The next Valentine's day, I bought her gifts.

After she opened the gifts, I brought out a ring and put it on her finger. She smiled.

We wed a year later.

It's been 15 years.

All to the glory of God.
You should have proposed to her while fvcking With dick in her cunt. You would have paused stroking and the stared in her eyes and popped the question, then immediately continue stroking gently while waiting for her answer.

Now you can get another chance do this in your lifetime if you want to marry another wife.

If you are not a polygamist, you will have to divorce her or wait if at all she dies before you to be able to use this method to propose.

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Propose? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
i just chop brekfast
Re: How Did You Propose? by saviourGeorge: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
I intend to propose soon
I'll just take her out on a date
And I'll tell her I intend to spend the rest of my life with her
Put the ring on
Re: How Did You Propose? by ItisWell22(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
my spouse is my right hand,if you know you Know.

we don't need no introduction,we understand ourselves.

Go easy. 🥱
Re: How Did You Propose? by cenaman(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read how simpletons knelt down to beg a woman

That uncle must be a real niggar
You re a real niggar.
Re: How Did You Propose? by Nickymichy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
I was coming from football field, then I saw this fine and modestly dressed lady..I called her and I told her she was going to be my wife. She looked at me and gave me a scornful smile and walked day. Ladies and gentlemen we have four kids together today...

24 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by 12345baba(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
After dating her seriously for four years u expect me to still propose? We simply fixed our date and got married

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by crazygod(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
I prepared breakfast of pancakes and aunt jumaima for her and placed the ring in between the pancakes. We are six years in marriage now with two lovely kids. wink

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by sslcrypt: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Got back from work late, she was asleep. Knelt on the bed and woke up like we had something serious to talk about. She was worried while trying to sit up then I just brought out the ring and asked if she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Sleep cleared from hers as she was excitedly saying yes. Next thing called her parents and friends to tell them the great news.

Yes we still together 10 years on.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Propose? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
DDIA:

You should have proposed to her while fvcking With dick in her cunt. You would have paused stroking and the stared in her eyes and popped the question, then immediately continue stroking gently while waiting for her answer.

Now you can get another chance do this in your lifetime if you want to marry another wife.

If you are not a polygamist, you will have to divorce her or wait if at all she dies before you to be able to use this method to propose.

cool

Man, you trippin' on something disgusting.....like dog poop!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose? by Femeazy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
I will do it in a polite way but I won't go on my knee.
Then after marriage, I will do things that surpass kneeling down for her.

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by Illegal1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Na person wey don chop belleful dey propose.
Na money me dey find grin

omoh.........i swr
Re: How Did You Propose? by iamtardey: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Funny, but there wasn't lovemaking that day. I don't do women of easy virtues. Thanks
Ika!
Re: How Did You Propose? by Illegal1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:
While the generally acceptable method of proposal is that men go on one knee, and ask his intending girl to marry him. Now here's a classic story of a rugged uncle.

Uncle wanted to propose to his girl, he sure dressed nicely and took her out on a date. While on the date, he told her that there's a ring in his locker back in his room, she should return back home alone, take a look at the ring put in on if she's interested in becoming his wife.

Unorthodoxy as it sounds, she left the date in a hurry, went to his room and put on the ring ran to her parents to share the news.

They are happily married with grown-up children.

Do what works for you.

omoh.........nah so the tin suppose be,bcus i see no reason why a matured man go jst knee down for 1 liability...jst to ask her" will u marry me?

it make no sense to me at all..

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.