Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Did You Propose? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Propose? (10976 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Can You Propose To Your Woman In This Manner? / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Propose? by Ziziguluogixx: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2023
We dated for 10 years straight so i just purchased flight tickets for a holiday period for both of us to go see her parents for a formal introduction. I was driving her to work when i asked her to check the pidgin hole when she found the tickets i told her we were going to see her parents. She started crying. Almost a year later we got married. Been together for over 13years now.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Propose? by botiwunoluwa992: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2023
I'm here to read comments oI'm here to read comments o...
Re: How Did You Propose? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Funny, but there wasn't lovemaking that day. I don't do women of easy virtues. Thanks

Any woman who undresses and spreads legs for a man she's not married to is a woman of easy virtue.

Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose? by id4sho(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ziziguluogixx:
We dated for 10 years straight so i just purchased flight tickets for a holiday period for both of us to go see her parents for a formal introduction. I was driving her to work when i asked her to check the pidgin hole when she found the tickets i told her we were going to see her parents. She started crying. Almost a year later we got married. Been together for over 13years now.
Boss cheesy
Re: How Did You Propose? by Mayor38(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Like this

Re: How Did You Propose? by toygod2: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
sslcrypt:
Got back from work late, she was asleep. Knelt on the bed and woke up like we had something serious to talk about. She was worried while trying to sit up then I just brought out the ring and asked if she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Sleep cleared from hers as she was excitedly saying yes. Next thing called her parents and friends to tell them the great news.

Yes we still together 10 years on.

very similar to the way i did mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.