Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me (22527 Views)

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Chizigreat(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
No Growth Is Sustainable Without This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5l48OZrgo8?si=vil-9LGdmOaBE4lU
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by kaludestiny10(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pastor Righteousness of lords chosen has answered your question. There is nothing more to add.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by OfficialP: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:
I have an uncle that passed on early last year. My daddy told me he's my "uncle" but a distant relation because I don't know him in the village. We only met in lagos here so I think we are related but not close relation. Before he died, I use to send money to him especially during covid. At times he will ask and atimes I will send without him asking me. So when he passed on early last year, I was still sending the little amount I can afford to his wife. Its been 4 months I gave birth and she did not even come to see me. Her house to my house is about 500 transport fare to and fro. She knows there's no how she will come to my house and I won't give her cash even if at all she don't have transport fare.

She called me 2 days ago asking of Christmas money. I told her I will send it but inside me I am not happy honestly. People came from very far distance to visit me when I gave birth but this woman didn't even show concern. Anytime she call me will always be to ask of money. She said all her husband relative has abandoned her.
It is not like I don't have money to give her but her attitude is bad. She has only one daughter which she claimed she's in university. I don't know how true is that
Do you think I should overlook her character and give her the money

You are the one feeling the hurt, not her. Tell her ur grievances and free your mind, forgive for yoursake, not hers.

Quick question; has she visited you before, cos not everyone is good with that.

2 Likes

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by world123: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Learn to speak up. If someone hurts you, let them know. If you can tell them, then forgive and forget about it.

If you have anything for her, give. If you don't have, lock-up.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by mcdokwe(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
you have committed yourself with that promise so give her something then during the course of your discussion when she calls to say thank you, bring up the topic of her not coming to see you when you gave birth. She'll likely bring up the excuse of not having any baby gifts that's why she didn't come since (dumb excuse but most likely) of which you'll say her presence was all that matters. Going forward, be careful who you share your one naira with, many takers are very interested people and can get diabolical the moment you stop giving them freebies. Shalom cool

Are you sure she will even call to say thank you?
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by donmik: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
You are just forming stories and fictions to sell.
Allow person rest, pls

1 Like

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Focusmind: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
She will ghost you once the little assistance she receives from you stops coming. Thats how some people are wired......as long as they are getting something from you, they will keep your number and keep calling you. Stop giving them the money, they will just bolt away.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by israelmao(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
You're human being with feeling and it's normal to feel show when someone who supposes to care for you refuses to do so but for God's sake please send money to her and expect your reward from God who sees your heart.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Blendy77(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:
I have an uncle that passed on early last year. My daddy told me he's my "uncle" but a distant relation because I don't know him in the village. We only met in lagos here so I think we are related but not close relation. Before he died, I use to send money to him especially during covid. At times he will ask and atimes I will send without him asking me. So when he passed on early last year, I was still sending the little amount I can afford to his wife. Its been 4 months I gave birth and she did not even come to see me. Her house to my house is about 500 transport fare to and fro. She knows there's no how she will come to my house and I won't give her cash even if at all she don't have transport fare.

She called me 2 days ago asking of Christmas money. I told her I will send it but inside me I am not happy honestly. People came from very far distance to visit me when I gave birth but this woman didn't even show concern. Anytime she call me will always be to ask of money. She said all her husband relative has abandoned her.
It is not like I don't have money to give her but her attitude is bad. She has only one daughter which she claimed she's in university. I don't know how true is that

You must be an extremely nice person to have spoken to her nicely. I gave birth 4 months ago, you never called or came to visit and assist me means you are not happy for me so let's all be selfish together. Tell her ur reason for not giving her so next time she won't repeat same attitude with others.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by warrifinest1985: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
Madam let me tell you something, in life you cant please everybody always learn to do you, aod what your heart tells you to do and what makes you happy, because if person like make he dey share 5k to everybody for he neighbourhood everyweek, God forbid say the person come die today one or two person go still dey wey go still talk bad about that person thats the irony of life
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Because someone didn't visit you when you gave birth is not enough to have a grievance. You are too petty.

1 Like

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
mcdokwe:

Are you sure she will even call to say thank you?
who will it favor at the end of the day ? She should foolishly keep her thank you, hopefully she won't need assistance again make person hear word
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by longview007: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
She might be passing through some challenges/depression that might distract her from visit.

Ols madam, Forgive her, give her some Christmas gifts (sign of Love) and tell her your grievances.

Notes: all that visited you might not have better good intension than her tought.

1 Like

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by CLETDON(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:

Let her know exactly how you feel. Perhaps she be ignorant
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Deogratiasfx: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:

She called me 2 days ago asking of Christmas money. I told her I will send it but inside me I am not happy honestly. People came from very far distance to visit me when I gave birth but this woman didn't even show concern. Anytime she call mewill always be to ask of money. She said all her husband relative has abandoned her.

If she truly knows u gave birth and she s that close to u but could not visit, pls ignore her. She is just using u, except if u want to help her in the name of God.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by jhesuseun(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
You have done well for your uncle when he was alive. Whatever you do for your uncle's widow, you are doing it for your uncle. Do your best and leave the rest for God.
NOTE: whatever you do for your fellow human being, you are doing it for God. Dont expect any gratitude or appreciation cos human being are very funny
Thank you
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Harddiskng(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:
I …………………….
It is not like I don't have money to give her but her attitude is bad.

The bolded is where I stopped, oga no allow anybody stress you. Stress management drugs are now very expensive.

Cut her off sharp!
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by linearity: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
When people eventually reveal who they truly are, treat them as such.

The Bible even said you should love your neighbor as yourself and not more than yourself.

You don’t owe anybody anything and stop showing people who have proven to you that they don’t care about you that you are nice.

They will feel that the only reason you are showing niceness towards them despite their despicable attitude towards is because they are entitled or you are trying hard to please them.

I will call her her that, I am sorry ma I can’t give at this this time, you know I just put to bed.
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Aplaudez(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
madridguy:
Kindly overlook her character and give her the money.
Meanwhile, Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy.

You people will just come here and say anything, so he should continue give money to someone that doesn't rate him

So if it's you you'll continue giving money to someone that rate your pocket more than you ??

2 Likes

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by MrDoGood(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:

Tell her where she did wrong and free yourself. Because right now, you're heavy within you whenever you remember her. Pour out your mind to her and you will see the difference. Then keep doing your thing
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Qatar2022: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
madridguy:
Your kind is the reason poor people take advantage of the rich because you will always see reasons to blame the rich
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by harizonal123(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:

She doesn't value you apart from your money. You are nothing to her without your money that's is the bitter truth. Give only if you are lead by God to give. She is crafty from the explanation you have given and she needs to be put far away. How can she not show any interest in something that matters to you most
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by olisaEze(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
The most rewarding acts of charity are those performed with no expectations from the giver or the receiver. Your past benevolence wasn't because of her, but out of respect for your father's memory. I'm assuming here that your father is late, as reason why you chose to start training someone else's parents. You can either keep worshipping your father's legacy of semper fidelis to friendship, or chart your own course, it's your funeral either which way. But bear in mind that best intentions often result in the worst mistakes. Start plotting now how to escape next time, because nothing activates village pipo syndrome during the Yuletide quicker than rejection! grin
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by Dickson178(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
When you be dey fvck her ,you be know no say she go need her Christmas gifts?
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by juniorjoe(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Still show her some love, doesn't reduce you..

Chat this contact +234 805 750 3615
Mention your name and save the contact
Tell the user that TOKU Referred you.
Using TOKU as your referral

Follow his status and win prizes everyday non stop...
No entry fees
No charges
Its a free give away
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by enzojaylini: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Its festive; Christmas season so show love and more forgiveness send it to her,and also let her know how much you expected her to come around for your childbirth. Congratulations Sir
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by femi4: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ememmmi:

You want chop physical visit ni? Don't be petty, give her whatever you want to giver her. Na women dey reason like this

1 Like

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
madridguy:

This is how we keep breeding entitled monsters.

1 Like

Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

At the bolded, are you owing her any money?
Your response was even economical, I would have asked her if she gave me any money to keep for her.
I don't tolerate selfish and self centered people.
There is this girl that always chats me up when she needs money. As a matter of fact, any time I see her chat, I automatically know that she needs something.
I've never given her a dime for once because such attitude makes me sick.
This goes to show you that people only remember you when they need you.

Voice out your frustrations on the said woman, spill it out and look out for her reactions.
How sober or guilty she is will determine the next step you take.

@bold:

Co-ask
Re: AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
richiemcgold:
If you tell her your grievances she may take it as offence or an act of arrogance. If I were you, I'll stop giving her money directly, any financial assistance I make will only be for her daughter.

True this.

If she has a daughter and doesn't have the initiative to visit the OP or offer to help, there is no need stating any grievance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap! / 10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You [must Read / A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.