Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids (50957 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
flokii:
Lovely.. where una dey see all these fine half caste women carry?

Show us way.

Money and exposure brings this kind of women
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by LordAdam16: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
flokii:

Show us way.

Dem full ground.
But no b just moni you need, you need status.

No let anybody bobo you, members of Nigerian aristocratic families dey enjoy life scara.
Layla na wife. Concubines still dey wen fine pass am. Within and outside the shores.

In Destalker's voice, "Hustle o..."

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Jayhome24: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
yewit37486:

Some of you don't know where to draw the line when it comes to politics. Don't worry, that is how the paternity of your children too will be questioned, what goes around will come around.

Wait oo do I mentioned anybody nam or do I mentioned your name?

Are you the package fraud I'm referin to?

Why are you in pain?
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by treatise: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lovely new photos of President Tinubu with his son, Seyi, daughter in-law Layal and their kids.

#wetindeyhappentv
I wanted to type something....
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Faithfulness88: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lovely
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by October1960: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Such a shame a person like this is the best Nigeria can come up with to be President.

He’s not good at managing anything.
Just stealing and criminality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by yewit37486: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jayhome24:

Wait oo do I mentioned anybody nam or do I mentioned your name?

Are you the package fraud I'm referin to?

Why are you in pain?

Just continue.
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by laughitall(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

He has never been fine
Look at seyi

It's the woman's genes that's working for the kids
Tinubu fine when he young
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by crossbreedwears(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
With money and a better job, you'll marry any woman of your choice
flokii:

Show us way.
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by KwuoteYourFada: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

What look does Yoruba have?
Talk truth seyi no resemble Igbo boy ? grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by oluztx: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Seyi be looking like one Nnewi guy grin grin

The guy doesn't look Yoruba at all cheesy

I opened a thread on this earlier this year. I guarantee you, Tinubu is not his biological father. His wife had him with an igbo man in America in the 80s when they were in Chicago. Yorubaa just don't look like that.
https://www.nairaland.com/7611929/why-does-seyi-tinubu-look#121757382

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by ottersberger(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
tishbite42:

Pops, Lebanese
Mom, Nigerian (Igbo)

Ok. Thanks
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Idaytesj29(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Talk truth seyi no resemble Igbo boy ? grin

His look does not have affiliation to any tribe , just a normal person
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by evsimmigration: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
That's igbo bloody gene be that.Afonji gene is full of envy wicked over igbos

flokii:

Show us way.
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by KwuoteYourFada: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

His look does not have affiliation to any tribe , just a normal person

Self deception grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Cantonese: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Not bad.

Every reasonable man’s dream. To see his children’s children!s children.
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Midex88(m): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you harassing my handle all over the place? Am I your employer? If you’re broke, go to the cooperative of your agency and borrow money or better still, open a thread to beg for money.

Federal workers have been receiving their salaries since yesterday night. If you’ve not gotten yours, your bank is the problem and not me. Abeg, stop mentioning me to any of your financial problems again.

Gbam. A swear, you be werey grin. See as you finish the poor guy. cry
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by LOVEGINO(m): 3:39am On Dec 30, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

aswear cheesy
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Thomasankara(m): 3:54am On Dec 30, 2023
[/color] honestly I don't know where he got his look from[color=#770077]
KwuoteYourFada:

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by imagrg(m): 4:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Uptown babies don't cry,
They don't know what hunger is like! angry
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by biaframaster200: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2023
I no trust this Jibo wife...dhe can be used to destroy Tinubu family....

Anyway, Jagaban of Africa God bless
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by oshiokpu(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2023
A blessed family.
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by BALLOSKI: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

He has never been fine
Look at seyi

It's the woman's genes that's working for the kids
Younger Tinubu was good-looking. Didn't you see him behind Abacha and Abiola in one picture? He's cool.

What's wrong with Seyi?
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Allisgud: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Anytime I see this man,I go just hiss,only when he was interesting was when he was giving us funny content
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by KennethEnyi(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2023
laughitall:
Tinubu fine when he young

Who b dis fool?
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by KennethEnyi(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Younger Tinubu was good-looking. Didn't you see him behind Abacha and Abiola in one picture? He's cool.

What's wrong with Seyi?

Nobody that was good looking when young will be this ugly now
Stop defending this clown he's good for nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by KennethEnyi(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Na that woman make this children fine
If not...
Na that woman make this children fine
If not...👹

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections / Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.