Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids (51017 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by accordadoga21(f): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Blacklion3: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you harassing my handle all over the place? Am I your employer? If you’re broke, go to the cooperative of your agency and borrow money or better still, open a thread to beg for money.

Federal workers have been receiving their salaries since yesterday night. If you’ve not gotten yours, your bank is the problem and not me. Abeg, stop mentioning me to any of your financial problems again.
Omo grin

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Kukutenla: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you harassing my handle all over the place? Am I your employer? If you’re broke, go to the cooperative of your agency and borrow money or better still, open a thread to beg for money.

Federal workers have been receiving their salaries since yesterday night. If you’ve not gotten yours, your bank is the problem and not me. Abeg, stop mentioning me to any of your financial problems again.
grin grin grin
Are you angry ni
I thought you're among those "working to sort out the issue over the weekend"
Yeye man

@the bolded Is that how you get by grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by adedayoa2(f): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

How far
Alert don enter?
Today is Friday o grin
Last working day of the year cheesy cheesy
Yes

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by hedonido: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
The blank, soulless look on his face says a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by youngrichnigga: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Seyi looks nothing like Tinubu IMHO undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Usoplayed(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Stoping this
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Beautiful family grin IT IS A DREAM COME THROUGH,abeg make baba rest jere,he has been working since assuming office,not like former wey turn london hospital to office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Pootle: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
jagaban cool

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by LudaChriz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Celebrating when your workers have not been paid December salary
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Omenlon: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
hedonido:
The blank, soulless look on his face says a lot.
eyaah.
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by SmartyPants(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nairaland which way?

A simple thread like this and half of the posts need to be blocked. Later some funny people will go on Twitter to slander Nairaland on the grounds of bigotry, meanwhile, it is ordinary Nigerians who have overwhelmed this site with their bigotry.

Terrible.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by FLYFIRE(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
I was coming to look at the teeth they white-paint in all his pictures but he refused to smile...thank God

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by StraightGaay: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Seyi be looking like one Nnewi guy grin grin

The guy doesn't look Yoruba at all cheesy

Are you saying DNA should...?
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by LooneyLester: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Heading should be pedo and his family
Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by We4all: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
flokii:
Lovely.. where una dey see all these fine half caste women carry?

Show us way.

How is she a half caste? You guys will marry just for looks then later start your sob stories about how she is misbehaving.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by JuanDeDios: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
DesChyko:
Who remembers the Chichidodo bird referenced in one literature from yesteryears?

The bird that likes maggot but hates faeces when it is in faeces that maggots grow best? 😁
Ayi Kwei Amah–The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born. Correlation, sir/ma?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Millimann: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
Their wealthy men are all running away from their women.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids by Okoroawusa: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.