Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me (1068 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please read, apologies for my poor use of sentences

We met on Tinder, what attracted me to her was her mode of her picture composure, we got talking she aligned to my expectations.

We scheduled to see, she was working as a chef in Asaba.
We agreed to see on 26th, I informed him that I was coming she  said said Ok. She was off work. And she was the one that chooses where we meet.
I was in keke heading to the ShopRite I texted her that I was on my way to the shoprite. She didn't respond I got to the ShopRite and texted  she Siad I her word " please I should stay with my friend a little while that she was tired that She didn't know I will be coming that early, that she was tired coming back from work..mehn I don't want to react harshly I kept my cool got a predator and start shipping to calm nerves...after a while I texted her that she should alert me when she about coming incase I left, she said ok. Meanwhile I told him that I have a friend that live in Asaba he asked me while I was in a bus if  he's around I said yes but not now may be he will be around in next 2 to 3 hrs. I don't know it was what gave her the impetus to tell me to stay with my guy without feeling any excited that I got into Asaba to see her for the first time

I called my guy to come and pick me he came and pick me., after like about 3hrs he said she taking her bath that I should come to squash club, I told her that I was at my guy's place he should come there she Siad the place she will be coming from is far, then I promised her TF after much deliberation she came. We talk and when she about to go I told her that she should stay behind she obliged after she got home to pick one or two things she would use for her work the next day.

Nothing happened between Us, I didn't even initiate any sex stuff coz that's not my problem.

My question is why didn't she feel excited that I was in Asaba to see her and she had the guts to kept me in ShopRite if not my guy I would have left Asaba that moment.

That attitude she exhibited made me to have cold mind towards proceeding anything with her..but I don't know how I will discharge her. note I told her that I wasn't impressed with what she did.

If you see this know that I was still disappointed and it takes the fate and God's will to understand why you did that if not for negative purposes.
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by immortalcrown(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
The point is she came to see you on the appointed day. She even agreed to spend a night with you as you requested. She was not excited, according to your understanding. But at least, she was devoted and patient in meeting you.

If your only problem with her is that she didn't run faster than her shadow to be at the meeting venue before you, you probably have too much ego that will likely develop into toxic masculinity in future.

In conclusion, that she was not excited to meet you is not enough for you to condemn her, considering the fact that it was your first meeting with her and you don't know if a similar arrangement got her disappointed in the past. You don't even know if she had serious personal issues that period. I am not saying you shouldn't be smart. But don't be too quick to make a conclusion on certain things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Jamahyel(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Face your life this coming year 2024 and leave woman .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by NoSmoking: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Learn d difference between he, she, him, her and how to use them properly

🦩

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jamahyel:
Face your life this coming year 2024 and leave woman .

You have a point bro..but I need to get married. But what I see this time among Our girls in this generation eehh..is only God that will give you your wife.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
NoSmoking:
Learn d difference between he, she, him and how to use them properly

🦩

My brother I knew them.. I felt tired typing this it might be a typographical error.
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by NoSmoking: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Snowx:

My brother I knew them.. I felt tired typing this it might be a typographical error.

Ok do the needful

It makes it interesting

🐦

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by immortalcrown(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Snowx:
Just as the girl was too tired from work and failed to meet you immediately you got to Asaba.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Babangidapikin: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
She is meeting you for the first time... Perhaps she has meant many like you who give one flimsy excuse to run, so the excitement isn't there again... Moreover you should have told her that, instead of bringing your matter to a town hall different from a balabu ...

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by ikeno(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Maybe it was not of her doing she could have felt tired after work and decided to rest abit. Beside, she still came to meet you at your friend's place and even pass the night.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Daniel7543: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Being single is underrated.
I love my peace of mind. I’m in my early thirties, making my money and I don’t plan to settle down anytime soon.

These vagina people are problematic people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Savedday2: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
Either u believe it or not. Tinder is an online brothel. U should have just enter any of these brothels close to you and pick one girl and marry.

The truth is that all 9ja girls are ashawo. Those that can't stand in brothels will be on Tinder and other online platform.

The fact that u have not caught her doing ashawo work doesn't mean she is not an ashawo. They are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by DonBenny77(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
She was with an impromptu client when you arrived.
Regular hookup girl

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by IamDora(f): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by KingEarnest(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
She doesn't rate you.
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by tochez24(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Snowx:

You have a point bro..but I need to get married. But what I see this time among Our girls in this generation eehh..is only God that will give you your wife.

Why would she be Happy to see you when you are not her sugar daddy that sign cheques for her??😂😂😂

Don't be desperate for marriage or relationship my brother.... Nothing good comes with desperation, you will attract a wrong woman bro⚠️

Our girls now are all spoilt and looking for rich men to pass their burden to, most of them are prostitutes..

You met a girl at tinder and you think she's not a hookup girl?🙄 No good girl is on tinder my guy... Make your mind no go touch ground o

If i were you i will go offline to search for a wife!!!
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Nicepoker(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
A hoe you met on tinder. You felt like elevating her to the extent of sharing your last name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
tochez24:

Why would she be Happy to see you when you are not her sugar daddy that sign cheques for her??😂😂😂

Don't be desperate for marriage or relationship my brother.... Nothing good comes with desperation, you will attract a wrong woman bro⚠️

Our girls now are all spoilt and looking for rich men to pass their burden to, most of them are prostitutes..

You met a girl at tinder and you think she's not a hookup girl?🙄 No good girl is on tinder my guy... Make your mind no go touch ground o

If i were you i will go offline to search for a wife!!!

I gat you buddy
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Collins4u1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
you dey date person from tinder..

in Lasisi's voice
Bast/ard Wan condition whocup girl.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by vincenteger: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
You don't expect her to be excited just like that. The excitement you were expecting was supposed to be from the vibe you gave her while you were still chatting online. Or perhaps she might be tired from work.

Please take your time and look for a wife oo
If this is how you hope to find a wife, you might end up with the very wrong person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Efilse: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dude! I see no problem with your babe.....move forward with her if you want to.......don't judge girls by reactions, judge by results. She came didn't she? She spent the night didn't she?

On the other hand I'd say you're the one that messed up by not boning her. What, you think she came all that way to see your face?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Exceed15: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
But she still came.
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Chimezie198(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
You met a girl on tinder and you want to marry? Lol

Girl wey dey with client for bed for short time. Tinder na online hookup zone na.

Now, they're rebranding the name from hookup to fun. Previously, it was from ashawo > runs > hookup > fun.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
See people giving escueses for bad behaviours grin

There is no excuse for someone who picked time, venue and only have to just show up compared to the one who financed the trip , planned the date, payed for the Tfare, paid for food.

If the guy who did 80 percent of the work for the date to materialize did not give any flimsy escueses how then will the one who just only need to show up for the venue she picked herself giving escueses.

This little stuff is how to know those who are serious and pay attention to details and also show empathy for the stress, time and energy put in by others to accomplish a goal. Most of these people will not send a message across postponing dates by few minutes or few hours early enough so that it won't put the interest of other parties in jeopardy..

If you think this scenario won't repeat itself again repeatedly think twice. If you want your peace stay clear of ladies who don't give a damn about your efforts and time you have invested in relationships with them.

Also note that the platform you chose your date is one filled with emotionless ladies, the probability to chose ladies of competent characters from that platform is very low. Use your head.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Flenory: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
DonBenny77:
She was with an impromptu client when you arrived.
Regular hookup girl
Normal grin grin..
I just dey look op dey laugh
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Efilse:
Dude! I see no problem with your babe.....move forward with her if you want to.......don't judge girls by reactions, judge by results. She came didn't she? She spent the night didn't she?

On the other hand I'd say you're the one that messed up by not boning her. What, you think she came all that way to see your face?

I really messed up by not boning her after she sent me the message..but I needed to see her face to know if she worth it..but I can't marry for only facial appearance Naa..

After I told her that what if we didn't see again today her response was it's my choice Naa .lol..the only thing that was justifiable was that she came finally after much persuation. And slept over.
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Nemesis0147(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
You want to marry a girl you met from tinder?
Why you think say she gree sleep over?
She sees you as a client and she was with another client when you called her.

Asaba girls FA!!
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by luminouz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Snowx:
Please read, apologies for my poor use of sentences

We met on Tinder, what attracted me to her was her mode of her picture composure, we got talking she aligned to my expectations.

We scheduled to see, she was working as a chef in Asaba.
We agreed to see on 26th, I informed him that I was coming she  said said Ok. She was off work. And she was the one that chooses where we meet.
I was in keke heading to the ShopRite I texted her that I was on my way to the shoprite. She didn't respond I got to the ShopRite and texted  she Siad I her word " please I should stay with my friend a little while that she was tired that She didn't know I will be coming that early, that she was tired coming back from work..mehn I don't want to react harshly I kept my cool got a predator and start shipping to calm nerves...after a while I texted her that she should alert me when she about coming incase I left, she said ok. Meanwhile I told him that I have a friend that live in Asaba he asked me while I was in a bus if  he's around I said yes but not now may be he will be around in next 2 to 3 hrs. I don't know it was what gave her the impetus to tell me to stay with my guy without feeling any excited that I got into Asaba to see her for the first time

I called my guy to come and pick me he came and pick me., after like about 3hrs he said she taking her bath that I should come to squash club, I told her that I was at my guy's place he should come there she Siad the place she will be coming from is far, then I promised her TF after much deliberation she came. We talk and when she about to go I told her that she should stay behind she obliged after she got home to pick one or two things she would use for her work the next day.

Nothing happened between Us, I didn't even initiate any sex stuff coz that's not my problem.

My question is why didn't she feel excited that I was in Asaba to see her and she had the guts to kept me in ShopRite if not my guy I would have left Asaba that moment.

That attitude she exhibited made me to have cold mind towards proceeding anything with her..but I don't know how I will discharge her. note I told her that I wasn't impressed with what she did.

If you see this know that I was still disappointed and it takes the fate and God's will to understand why you did that if not for negative purposes.
What's doing you bayi?

You are still not satisfied after she slept in your house overnight? Don't you know kidnappers and ritual killers boku for naija ni? She was afraid for her life and it showed in your write-up but she overcame that to sleep over.

What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
See people giving escueses for bad behaviours grin

There is no excuse for someone who picked time, venue and only have to just show up compared to the one who financed the trip , planned the date, payed for the Tfare, paid for food.

If the guy who did 80 percent of the work for the date to materialize did not give any flimsy escueses how then will the one who just only need to show up for the venue she picked herself giving escueses.

This little stuff is how to know those who are serious and pay attention to details and also show empathy for the stress, time and energy put in by others to accomplish a goal. Most of these people will not send a message across postponing dates by few minutes or few hours early enough so that it won't put the interest of other parties in jeopardy..

If you think this scenario won't repeat itself again repeatedly think twice. If you want your peace stay clear of ladies who don't give a damn about your efforts and time you have invested in relationships with them.

Also note that the platform you chose your date is one filled with emotionless ladies, the probability to chose ladies of competent characters from that platform is very low. Use your head.

Good observations and analysis
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Snowx: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

What's doing you bayi?

You are still not satisfied after she slept in your house overnight? Don't you know kidnappers and ritual killers boku for naija ni? She was afraid for her life and it showed in your write-up but she overcame that to sleep over.

What else do you want?

She chooses ShopRite in the first place..and when I got there she said she was tired that she needed some rest..
It was when I left the ShopRite after 3-4rs to my guy's place she decided to inform me that she wanted to take her bath
Re: The Girl I Wanted To Date And Marry Delayed Seing Me by Blacklion3: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Snowx:

No wife material on Tinder... You will understand better as things unfold.
Its a HookUp app

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Love Once; Women Never Love / In Search Of A True Friend? / Problem With My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.