Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Men Love Once; Women Never Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Love Once; Women Never Love (1069 Views)

Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship / Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Maisiba(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02
Men can agree with me that if you do not marry your first love, all other relationships will be a struggle to coexist. The older I get, the more I doubt the possibility of loving twice. I speak from experience: nothing can compare to the first love of youth. Women can speak for themselves. But from what I see, a woman will love you as long as you are loaded with cash.

9 Likes

Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Sirmwill: 11:46pm On Mar 02
For people like me that has never loved anyone nko
Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by imagrg(m): 4:48am On Mar 03
The moment you fall in love, is the moment you say bye to common sense.
Girls go chop your money ehen! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by talk2hb1(m): 8:38am On Mar 03
Maisiba:
Men can agree with me that if you do not marry your first love, all other relationships will be a struggle to coexist. The older I get, the more I doubt the possibility of loving twice. I speak from experience: nothing can compare to the first love of youth. Women can speak for themselves. But from what I see, a woman will love you as long as you are loaded with cash.
You are right!!!
First Love is like Indian Love Movie, It's perfect and innocent.
Most especially for women, every other one Na acting.

3 Likes

Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by josephevergreen(m): 8:55am On Mar 03
You re right on this..na so my ex nearly finished my life!

1 Like

Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:14am On Mar 03
In my case...na lie..My first love.if I see am now.i dey even shame wetin make me go toast am grin.my first love was in year 2006.
Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by kwaso2: 11:18am On Mar 03
Maisiba:
Your description of Love is just a feeling...
Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Rokiat(f): 12:09pm On Mar 03
Men are incapable of love. And smart women knows love ain’t shiiit.

Love the man with money and generous
The man who gives you princesss treatment

All in all a
Woman should look out for her best interest and select the best man as he prove himself the more she love him. You grow in love and not fall in love.

How many times a man falls in love or if they are in fact indeed incapable of love (facts) is none of our business as long as they are providing our needs.

This is how woman needs to think and stop been so emotional.

4 Likes

Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Maisiba(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03
You are right!!!
First Love is like Indian Love Movie, It's perfect and innocent.
Most especially for women, every other one Na acting.

Now you are talking. She remains the most sincere woman on earth!
Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:59am On Mar 04
Who love epp,get me a lady wey no broke,mk we born 2 kids plan for our life.as far as she no broke. grin
Re: Men Love Once; Women Never Love by Johnjustice: 6:16am On Mar 04
You are right, the first cut is the deepest.

(1) (Reply)

True Love / If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose / What Can He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.