Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? (2271 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. / Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by KwuoteYourFada: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Christistruth00:

Same failed Biafra

Nigeria na success abi

You've obviously not left your Ibadan rice looting enclave before
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by FoolishBoy419: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Antivirus92:
you guys are terrible liars like your ancestors. You derive joy in pitting one side with the other side, if not, tell me why you came up with insulting Fulani and hausa. Is it necessary, how many times did hausa okada riders clash with Yorubas in lagos under Buhari?
Do you see us igbos carrying it on our head and making propaganda out of it like you're doing,?
You're just fixated on us because we are everything you will never be.

Like I said, I'm a Hausa man and not Yoruba and as someone who has been somewhat addicted to this site since 2015,I know exactly how Igbos insulted us using every single trivial reason and yes, it is necessary when nearly 100% of Igbo handles on Nairaland, Facebook, amd Twitter share the same sentiments against us. Check any political thread before 2022 and you'll find several needless anti-Hausa (not anti-Buhari) insults. You didn't see the need to complain then, it is now that you are complaining because you are now messing with the wrong enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by Antivirus92(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Like I said, I'm a Hausa man and not Yoruba and as someone who has been somewhat addicted to this site since 2015,I know exactly how Igbos insulted us using every single trivial reason and yes, it is necessary when nearly 100% of Igbo handles on Nairaland, Facebook, amd Twitter share the same sentiments against us. Check any political thread before 2022 and you'll find several needless anti-Hausa (not anti-Buhari) insults. You didn't see the need to complain then, it is now that you are complaining because you are now messing with the wrong enemy.
you absolutely don't know what you're saying. Igbos have no business with hausas, in fact, what Igbos have for hausas is praises as against the Fulani because of their lifestyle
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by TrackerXL: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Do not mind the hopeless Igbo clown. Me wey be Christian with a Muslim father n christian mother will kill my father because one foolish Igbo is looking for division.

NapoleonHill:

No Yoruba person will ever say Igbos are dividing us alone religious line. It's the Igbos who do not understand that this is nearly impossible due to how intertwined we are. Our parents are both Muslim and Christian, our friends are of opposite religions and our homes are mixed.

This relationship is to the last unit of the society which is the family so a Yoruba person is likely to laugh such comment off as an act of ignorance than take offence at it.

The icing on the cake is that members of both religions could also traditionalists.
stanluiz post=127686401:
The same law applies to you people.

If igbos start. The likes you will start crying and creating thread how igbos hate and are dividing Yoruba along religion line like Yoruba Muslims and Christain bla bla [quote author=stanluiz post=127686401] The same law applies to you people.

If igbos start. The likes you will start crying and creating thread how igbos hate and are dividing Yoruba along religion line like Yoruba Muslims and Christain bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by TrackerXL: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Show me the link let me see foe myself because judging how you ipob Igbo lie shameless I do not believe you at all.

stanluiz:
Them go hear am.

One created a thread how igbos hate Tinubu grin

That the most stupid thread I have seen.

Wetin concern us with Tinubu when everyone knows that old man has nothing to offer. The old man just want to answer Mr President before he finally kick the bucket.

We just use an dey catch cruise. cheesy
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by TrackerXL: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2023
What is your location?

Ikinternational:
Fighting with mouth is for punks n market women

Make contact with my person.....then I know you're serious

You'll be dead. But at least you died a hero

Btw WE Olympics is very popular on nairaland
While I is a distant last
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by FoolishBoy419: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Antivirus92:
you absolutely don't know what you're saying. Igbos have no business with hausas, in fact, what Igbos have for hausas is praises as against the Fulani because of their lifestyle

The problem with you guys is that you always assume everyone is stupid. Igbos never isolated the Hausas from the Fulanis until around 2022 when the elections got close. Before then, you always clearly indicated that you were at war with northerners, Malos, almajirees, abokees, etc. Have you forgotten when you guys were worshipping Nnamdi Kanu and following his leaf to insult and threaten us 24/7 online? We are not kids bro.

And as I've said several times, the insults didn't bother me. What bothers me now is that you are spreading a narrative that everyone hates you for no reason, and that you are being persecuted when in reality, you are just dealing with a new enemy that has enough online presence and online craze to fight back.

2 Likes

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by Antivirus92(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

The problem with you guys is that you always assume everyone is stupid. Igbos never isolated the Hausas from the Fulanis until around 2022 when the elections got close. We are not kids bro
you're really stu. Paid.
Do you want me to open your page of hatred and curses against igbo?
Treating this muppet with kids glove and he is feeling funky.
Do your people say good things about igbos?
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by FoolishBoy419: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
faceland:
Very very foooqin true.

The brief Nairaland takedown amplified the tribalism that was already present on Twitter. Twitter is also a safe place for racist white supremacists. It is almost impossible to be banned on Twitter, thanks to the slowpoke and conman Elon Musk.

By this time next year, even Nairaland would rank more than Twitter. Twitter would be filled with degenerates.

Even Quora is rapidly becoming a playground for white supremacists
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by NapoleonHill: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
TrackerXL:
Do not mind the hopeless Igbo clown. Me wey be Christian with a Muslim father n christian mother will kill my father because one foolish Igbo is looking for division.

Even my grandma was Muslim when she married my Christian grandfather. My mother is Christian who is married to my Muslim father. I'm Christian and the girl I want to marry is Muslim. Religion has got nothing on us actually.

1 Like

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by Ikinternational: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
TrackerXL:
What is your location?

Dallas TX

But if you drop your number I can certainly notify you once I land MMA

Correct Onitsha Man. I can never be adverse to conflict
Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by Alexis11: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:

Y'll are the embodiment of inferiority complex. Wetin concern Yoruba with The North. You guys always think the Northerners are stupid. Same mistake your Azikiwe made in the 1950s thinking he could control the abokis. You think they did not know that it was the ibos that were constantly insulting them for 8 years LMAO.

There is a video on YouTube and Facebook where an Ibo pastor made a statement that 1 Ibo man equals 500 Hausa men. He called Buhari a brain dead cow. Your kith and Kin cheered and clapped. Even Obi spent a cross over night at the same pastor's church to honour the bigoted pastor .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cVeSaVxxg?si=EVHXBfDuiLjSxeZB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDv8c_Ltbls?si=HtwaoHK7dkuDTrUm

Omo this is insane!

WTF!

Igbos sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by FoolishBoy419: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Antivirus92:
you're really stu. Paid.
Do you want me to open your page of hatred and curses against igbo?
Treating this muppet with kids glove and he is feeling funky.
Do your people say good things about igbos?

Yup, the insults have started coming. You people are so predictable. You start arguing with fake civility and once defeated with concrete facts, you start throwing insults around. Guess what? I'm not going to roll in the mud with you. You deserve every derogatory word used against you and you shall continue to see even worse. @Yoruba tribalists show no mercy to these Crybabies 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism? by chopnaira: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Alexis11:

Omo this is insane!

WTF!

Igbos sha. grin
Very insane. Imagine if it was a different tribe that made those statements, they would have been crying about how others hate them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria / Construction Stops At Ibru University / Awolowo's Speech After The Mid-west Liberation/invasion By Biafran Forces ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.