Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 (12977 Views)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland / How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL) / Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by MrsChima1(f): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]Like we were looking for these gurls who but eye our wallets angry angry.[/size]

Trust me NO BABE looking at you, for you, around you, and near you. wink wink

We know you have how to catch a granny clippings in your wallet. wink
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

babe I know this thread is for you How to catch ''BABE'' on nl, are you shocked I know your intention  wink cheesy anyways get a man or die trying  grin grin grin grin grin

Egbami lowo Natasha?! Little kids of nowadays.

denzel2009:

BABE! is  that you? shocked shocked shocked  your tiny legs look like singer sewing machine needles. In a good way wink

Chei. Yes, na me be that. Thanks for the partial compliment.

@ Silvertuke: I'm talking about the other 6 points I listed in the manual.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^ LOL. You don too suffer for NL sha grin

Don't worry, after u drop a few engines and u fill out, come post your new pics then to shut these hatas up   wink
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Natasha2(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

as if you're not among the ''little kids''  undecided you wey dey play with sand every time ,no be wetin make your legs slim  grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Natasha2(f): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

@ Silvertuke: I'm talking about the other 6 points I listed in the manual
which derry manual? see babe oh shocked grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
silvertuke:

Bronzetuke so I'm not enough for you abi? Okay na,let me catch you with any other girl you go know why I'm called CoCoa.

@ Denzel,nothing wrong buy you coulve have given us a good view of your junior,atleast so we go know what to expect.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
Uhmmmm Interestin'
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
2buff:

^^ LOL. You don too suffer for NL sha grin
Don't worry, after u drop a few engines and u fill out, come post your new pics then to shut these hatas up   wink

Lets not make this topic about Babe!. tongue

Natasha,,:

which derry manual? see babe oh  shocked grin grin

I'll indulge you, and spare you one last reply--just because today is your birthday.

You must be high on cheap panadol. C'mon will you carry your purple kindergarten font and get out of my thread?! Fish!
angry grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by denzel2009: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
freecocoa:

Bronzetuke so I'm not enough for you abi? Okay na,let me catch you with any other girl you go know why I'm called CoCoa.

@ Denzel,nothing wrong buy you coulve have given us a good view of your junior,atleast so we go know what to expect.

See as you call am junior. the thing wey you girls dey underrate na im cause wahala for your belle for 9 months. Call am chief next time and i go fit let you play with am.

coogar:

manage tpia!

thank you, i go pass
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Natasha2(f): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Lets not make this topic about Babe!. tongue

I'll indulge you, and spare you one last reply--just because today is your birthday.

You must be high on cheap panadol. Common will you carry your purple kindergarten font and get out of my thread?! Fish!
angry grin
sorry oh Kpele mabinu grin bye dry fish grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by ismaeel86(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
OP really said the fact. username really helps a lot, i can remember most babes were after Kaymoney because of the money on its username, that is why freecocoa fell in money love with the guy. omolola was drooling over 190 because she thought he owns a mercedes 190.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
ismaeel86:

OP really said the fact. username really helps a lot, i can remember most babes were after Kaymoney because of the money on its username, that is why freecocoa fell in money love with the guy. omolola was drooling over 190 because she thought he owns a mercedes 190.

Thank you my brother.

Coogar, hope you're reading this---
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Thank you my brother.

Coogar, hope you're reading this---

i am having my name changed to lexus-coupe-million-pound boy right away.
who knows the admin's email addy?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

lol. That name is FIRE! Chei!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

who knows the admin's email addy?

hahaha. . . LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
even though the username does help. I mean, it's the first impression anyone will have of you. But this whole list by op, I wouldn't think it makes sense!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by MrsChima1(f): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
What about the name "Born2fuck"?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
It could be the best to ever happen to some. While others might find it simply repugnant. Matter of taste, I guess
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by silvertuke(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2011
@freecocoa my Love na joke I dey ooo, when I get you by my side wetin I dey find again for another girl.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by freecocoa(f): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2011
silvertuke:

@freecocoa my Love na joke I dey ooo, when I get you by my side wetin I dey find again for another girl.
I for say o but no dey play that kind rough play with me o cos na play play person property dey take turn another person own,e go come become It was mine,I no go like make that kind thing happen to me, abeg my honey.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by freecocoa(f): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2011
ismaeel86:

take time o.who told you I loved kay for his money?what we had was real joor,I'm sure you saw how strong it was,if not that he has been out of reach our love would have been the talk of NL
We are not even officially separated yet,I just wonder what will happen to my new love if kay shows up,the fight no go easy sha.*winks*
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by bravedude(m): 5:13am On Nov 03, 2011
Natasha,, (f)

as if you're not among the ''little kids'' Undecided you wey dey play with sand every time ,no be wetin make your legs slim Grin Grin Grin

NATASHA!!!!! I have seen your photo 3 times and didn't find it attractive.Now i want to pass the practical to you,go and stand in front of a mirror,look straight in the mirror,come back here and drop a comment if you beautiful.Stop blasting BABE!,She has better facial than you okay.
She said it all,small girl of this days.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2011
^^ LOL that was unneccessary cheesy they are both cute in their own way. smiley
They are just going through their usual routine with each other. cheesy

. . .

It's like those girls in the club that make out with each other just to garner everyone's attention angry
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:54am On Nov 03, 2011
Dis post has got to be amongst the funniest thread in this section. grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Agybabe(f): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2011
interesting and educating thread
@BABE! for the ladies nko?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2011
Hello peep, am subscribing for a nairaland baby. I ve met all d requirement as outlined by the op.
Contact me if you meet the following requirements.
1.you have a blackberry phone and extra one as a subtitute incase one got missing
2.u wore brazillian wigs,lace or woteva but must have extra carton of it for changes.
3.be a head of department in your work place
4.color,race,complextion,age doesnt matter
All application(s) must reach me not later than two weeks and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Njgirl1: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2011
BABE you are so funy and the number 5 thats my favourite. I thought I was the only one that has noticed lefulefus weed inspired posts. I dont think I will stop lafin at number 5 lol lwkmd lol lwkmd lol lwkmd lol lwkmd lol lwkmd
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Dabss(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

What about the name "Born2fuck"?
nope. i prefer "free cocoa" makes sense abi?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
2buff:

^^ LOL that was unneccessary cheesy they are both cute in their own way. smiley
They are just going through their usual routine with each other. cheesy
It's like those girls in the club that make out with each other just to garner everyone's attention  angry

lol. You're a trip.

Agybabe:

interesting and educating thread
@BABE! for the ladies nko?

For the babes? An NL babe doesn't need a manual.  wink

sauer:

even though the username does help. I mean, it's the first impression anyone will have of you. But this whole list by op, I wouldn't think it makes sense!

Of course it wouldn't make sense by you staring at it. You have to practicalize it for it to make sense.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by born2boink(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
You may be telling the truth, I met one when using wale.star ID but the babe was manageable but I could get a long but since then never been lucky with dobodobo and born2fuck ID but no girl worth changing it for except maybe ROki or Odunnu
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Wislet(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
@babe, lol. I'm sure the sharp guys won't thank you for making their game public. Hehe. Guess the amateurs have been introduced to it now. Hmmmmmm. Looks like we're gonna start seeing a lot of fake personalities and posts. Anyways, where I disagree with you is the supporting of the ladies all the time. That is a recipe for disaster. We have some really smart ladies here who would see through that 'niceness'/'solidarity' in no time to the scheme behind it. Guess it's better to just be yourself- cos everyone has their beliefs. Works best if they agree on some topics and disagree in some. Keeps the interest heightened. E.g if on one thread ur comment is in concord with that of an unknown admirer, and then on another thread slightly conflicts, you'd have succeeded in getting the person's interest piqued, while still remaining original. Originality beats all, cos Imagine how disastrous it would be if they finally hooked up and during unguarded conversation found out they are as different as night and day, and it had all been games. Oyibo marriages will beat the union in time duration lasted. Mind you, some mean business here in finding partners for themselves, any small scent of fakeness, they're off. Take my ever serious, no nonsense, sweet Claremont *grin* LOL.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Fickle(f): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ladies that come here all the time to brag and show off unnecessary values they don't possess in real life should please not say anything when people are making suggestions. The kind of deception and lies that goes on here is a source of concern. Most ladies here are single, desperate and lonely yet they come to prove whats not and even try to expose ladies with more than one ID or fake IDs instead of going about what they came to Nairaland for. Its very pathetic how ladies would claim not have dirt here only to add guys who display their yms on nairaland. I am sure my message is passed across to the right person. Next time I open a thread, mind your business at least its educative, people are learning & what guranty is there that its a fake thread or not. Don't claim to be a saint when you go about chasing Nland men. You rubbished me on my thread for what? You said I was seeking attention right? Who is having the last laugh now? I wont expose you because it would be a spectacle. But we will act like grown ups. Learn to be real.

@Babe, nice one. Lets expose the truth. We all know most ladies here are easily carried away by men's write ups as it fills in for what they have been missing. I appreciate it but I don't like people disturbing others because they want to appear holy. I preach confidence that is why I respect ladies & guys that display their pics here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.