Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad (41003 Views)

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2023
They noted that the celebration of the Obi is as a result of the love the people has for him considering how impactful he has been to the kingdom .

how has he been impactful to his kingdom since all this while he was abroad?

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

My brother, I enjoy no be small aswear.

When is the INÉ festival?
That would be communicated by our Obi... But it's July period.

I will host you. πŸ˜„
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
he's fresh and young. The type women like. 😎πŸ₯°
But we no go hear am for his hand. It's likely he's going to be sticking to one wife only. I don't think his kingship encourages polygamy
my sweet berem 😍😍😍

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by FashionCookie(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Just like in the movies smiley

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Sirchiboy: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

My brother, I enjoy no be small aswear.

When is the INÉ festival?
You fork any banny during your camp
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Good question my brother, you see, we have the Traditional Prime Minister, popularly called the IyesΓ©.... Just like the Speaker or Senate President when the President is indisposed.

2 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Luckysbab: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Akaegwu:
This my guy. Will visit you someday

You had better behave yourself and don't go and start addressing him as "your guy" if you do visit.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Zonefree(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
That would be communicated by our Obi... But it's July period.

I will host you. πŸ˜„
No shaking brother.

You know my spec already. Slim with scintillating boobs and perpendicular backside.

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

No shaking brother.

You know my spec already. Slim with scintillating boobs and perpendicular backside.
Them full our kingdom like groundnut. grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You fork any banny during your camp
No. I don't engage in premarital sex, I'm a child of God.

2 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good you asked politely, we the Enu-Ani speaking people of Anioma Kingdom are closely and culturally related with our Big brother's from the great Bini Kingdom.

Hope that answers your question Sir?
thats what you should have said na cos me am in edo so I know what idia means

The funny thing is that you guys appear to be trying too hard o, cos you can't be closer to binis than esan and afemai yet they have a disntict culture without copying pasting bini

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Antoeni(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2023
So The Late King Was Murdered , So Where is the Village Juju, Chief Priest, Onowu, ?
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Zonefree(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Them full our kingdom like groundnut. grin
Exhilarating kiss

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Westwood2580: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Young King.. May you live long Ise
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

The funny thing is that you guys appear to be trying too hard o, cos you can't be closer to binis than esan and afemai yet they have a disntict culture without copying pasting bini

Now you beginning to sound like an E-diot.

Stop your foolish comparison.

Udo ✌️🀍

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

I think via delegated responsibility, nature abhors vacuum, been away does not translate to not been able to impact, you have started again ooo, like seriously shocked
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Westwood2580: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

We the Afemai have different culture from binis. Just few similarities

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Luckysbab: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good question my brother, you see, we have the Traditional Prime Minister, popularly called the IyesΓ©.... Just like the Speaker or Senate President when the President is indisposed.

What will the Iyese be doing afterwards?

Won't there be some kind of feeling of attachment to the decision making stool by the Iyese, leading to envious thoughts?

You know how power can be.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Exhilarating kiss
I for give you Akwa-Ocha oh, but you go use am do bad thing grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Now you beginning to sound like an E-diot.

Stop your foolish comparison.

Udo ✌️🀍
lol, it's a discussion that you have now turned to tantrum

It's well with you o, who wise go just dey laugh now
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Zonefree(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I for give you Akwa-Ocha oh, but you go use am do bad thing grin
grin grin

Gimme abeg grin

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2023
Westwood2580:
We the Afemai have different culture from binis. Just few similarities
na wetin I dey try tell am e dey curse me cos he wan subdue talk

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by 89green: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If that's how your monarchs have been to you in your community, it's not the same here.

Monarchs have no addition to the betterment of lives of the people, its just the poor who keep praising them and running after them i really pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Sirchiboy: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

No. I don't engage in premarital sex, I'm a child of God.
Lies but you press boobs and yansh.
Osim child of Yemen
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by yommen: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2023
sihamey:
A king without a wife. Handsome king hope he learn kingship from his late dad

Calm down. The boy has just finished his major education at 25. I finished my BSc at 28 before I con serve.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

What will the Iyese be doing afterwards?

Won't there be some kind of feeling of attachment to the decision making stool by the Iyese, leading to envious thoughts?

You know how power can be.
Very brilliant question my brother..... Now, the IyesΓ© like I stated earlier, is the Traditional Prime Minister of the Kingdom, and over here, it's been rotated between the Quarters of the Kingdom.

No Iyesé would even have that thought to begin with, it's a big curse on it's own to have envious thoughts about the thrown let alone having a feel of attachment to the sacred thrown. 😊

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, it's a discussion that you have now turned to tantrum

It's well with you o, who wise go just dey laugh now
Well you are not wise... And moreover, you've turned the discussion to be that of comparison with the bolded statement in your previous reply.

Don't do that, it's silly

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Faposky95: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2023
To...tos loading......
Then drama, DNAs, many other things......
Let me see a focused leader.......
A Solo......
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Beremx(f): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
my sweet berem 😍😍😍
BK wassup? Compliments of the season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin

Gimme abeg grin
Stick with the bannies bro, you have soiled your hands, Stick with the bannies. grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Well you are not wise... And moreover, you've turned the discussion to be that of comparison with the bolded statement in your previous reply.

Don't do that, it's silly
calm down na, you sound very insecure

Why you carry this validation for head
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by donmik: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
This is the kind of news I want to hear.
Emancipation of the mind of the absolute traditionalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.