Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad (41064 Views)

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
calm down na, you sound very insecure

Why you carry this validation for head
Bro move ahead.... From your moniker, it shows you're one of the silly bigots we have here.

Move ahead bro, stay blessed.

Thanks
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by DeOTR: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2023
I remember the Dien that year. cheesy
Such a lovely man. I've not heard of this young man before. May his reign be beneficial to the ancient Ubulu-Ukwu kingdom.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by djon78(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Welcome back great king!!

I have a deep connection with ubulu uku

My Dad attended ubulu uku grammar school
He was 1959 set

He always tells me of his experience then especially crossing River Niger with boat when going back to school from our hometown in Anambra

One particular experience where there boat almost capsized into the River Niger

There wasn't Niger Bridge then

My Dad is still alive and very strong in his early eighties!!

He loves that his school up till today

4 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Bro move ahead.... From your moniker, it shows you're one of the silly bigots we have here.

Move ahead bro, stay blessed.

Thanks
my moniker is only a reminder that I stand with the politics of the igbos which some have been trolling

Ok I have given you the validation, chop the biscuit
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2023
djon78:

Welcome back great king!!

I have a deep connection with ubulu uku

My Dad attended ubulu uku grammar school
He was 1959 set

He always tells me of his experience then especially crossing River Niger with boat when going back to school from our hometown in Anambra

One particular experience where there boat almost capsized into the River Niger

There wasn't Niger Bridge then

My Dad is still alive and very strong in his early eighties!!

He loves that his school up till today
God bless your Dad and strengthen him...

You just brought back good memories Sir ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
BK wassup? Compliments of the season
same to you nne.
my greetings to you and yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2023
DeOTR:
I remember the Dien that year. cheesy
Such a lovely man. I've not heard of this young man before. May his reign be beneficial to the ancient Ubulu-Ukwu kingdom.
Isรฉ...

Dein of Agbor is a big time Baller. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Bullet01:
Handsome and fresh.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2023
OVB123:
He has been receiving tutorial from the palace of the Oba of Benin. Check the photos very well, you will see the afinity between Uku people and Benin.

Pipe dreams. No affinity whatsover.

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2023
AngelicBeing:
I think via delegated responsibility, nature abhors vacuum, been away does not translate to not been able to impact, you have started again ooo, like seriously shocked

what exactly did I start again?

you think? you mean you dont know?

how did he use "delegated responsibility" to impact his kingdom?

pls break down the responsibilities he delegated?

if he delegated those responsibilities, then what impact did he make?

how has he been impactful to his kingdom since all this while he was abroad?
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good question my brother, you see, we have the Traditional Prime Minister, popularly called the Iyesรฉ.... Just like the Speaker or Senate President when the President is indisposed.

thats good. so how has he been impactful to his kingdom since all this while he was abroad?

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Diokpa, una too get fine girls for Isele Uku. Na there we camp during nysc. The sweet banny wan use fresh palm wine and banga soup finish me.
Now I know why I like your posts. I camped at Issele-uku too. Fresh girls dey dia. I ate free food for mammy market courtesy of one girl wey wan die on my case. I was leaving camp and she was crying.

Good old days!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by djon78(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God bless your Dad and strengthen him...

You just brought back good memories Sir ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks I appreciate!!
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by ponishah: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2023
sihamey:
A king without a wife. Handsome king hope he learn kingship from his late dad
Nothing to learn because the family and kingship was drowned in treachery, betrayal, usurpation, lies and tussle
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by billyG(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Who king epp...they must have a ties with Benin kingdom.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by owagbeba: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, same with my King ๐Ÿ‘‘

The Obi of Issele-Uku ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just wondering, how much influence do these kings have on the development of an area?

Do they have greater sway over the customary courts in decision making?

What duties have our constitution bestowed upon them?

Any idea?

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

thats good. so how has he been impactful to his kingdom since all this while he was abroad?
Good question, before now, the marauding Fulani terrorists were in their usual evil and demonic character, wandering into the bushes and forest at night, using it as a decoy to kidnap sons and daughters of Ubulu-Uku kingdom and Anioma people at large, demanding huge ransom and killing those that don't have money to pay.... The Iyesรฉ and some prominent sons of Ubulu-Uku, collaborating with the DTSG, Police and Vigilante had to put a stop to that dastardly act.... Atleast, they've been enjoying relative peace and going to their farms without fear again. That's a big impact if you ask me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by seguno2: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
More pictures

Does this mean that he will turn his town into the abroad places where he studied and has traveled to, starting with basic things like education, water, sanitation etc
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2023
luminouz:

Now I know why I like your posts. I camped at Issele-uku too. Fresh girls dey dia. I ate free food for mammy market courtesy of one girl wey wan die on my case. I was leaving camp and she was crying.

Good old days!!!
I will consult our chi to deal ruthlessly with you. grin

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good question, before now, the marauding Fulani terrorists were in their usual evil and demonic character, wandering into the bushes and forest at night, using it as a decoy to kidnap sons and daughters of Ubulu-Uku kingdom and Anioma people at large, demanding huge ransom and killing those that don't have money to pay.... The Iyesรฉ and some prominent sons of Ubulu-Uku, collaborating with the DTSG, Police and Vigilante had to put a stop to that dastardly act.... Atleast, they've been enjoying relative peace and going to their farms without fear again. That's a big impact if you ask me.

I dont see any mention of the Obi in your response. so where is the impact?
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by fortunez1(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2023
Nnua o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good you asked politely, we the Enu-Ani speaking people of Anioma Kingdom are closely and culturally related with our Big brother's from the great Bini Kingdom.

Hope that answers your questionSir?

That's rather condescending.

"Closely and culturally related ". Yet both languages are mutually unintelligible.

Next time speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

I dont see any mention of the Obi in your response. so where is the impact?
I thought you were asking about the Impact of the Iyesรฉ while the Obi was away.

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2023
owagbeba:

Just wondering, how much influence do these kings have on the development of an area?

Do they have greater sway over the customary courts in decision making?

What duties have our constitution bestowed upon them?

Any idea?
My brother, I would like you to come and see their influence first hand.... grin

We need visitors in our Kingdom.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

That's rather condescending.

"Closely and culturally related ". Yet both languages are mutually unintelligible.

Next time speak for yourself.
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Calicoe: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Where is his onowu?
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by OMEGA009(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
thats what you should have said na cos me am in edo so I know what idia means

The funny thing is that you guys appear to be trying too hard o, cos you can't be closer to binis than esan and afemai yet they have a disntict culture without copying pasting bini

Copy and paste Bini culture? Do you know what youโ€™re saying? Do you know that the Oba of Bini has to visit Ubulu-Uku before he can be crowned? Do you know that a child of Ubulu-Uku cannot be killed or buried with the Oba of Bini? Do you know of the origin of Ezumu, the founder of Ubulu-Uku?

If you donโ€™t know, ask or do your research.

https://www.eajournals.org/wp-content/uploads/The-Benin-Factor-in-the-West-Niger-Igbo-History-The-Example-of-Ubulu-Ukwu.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by pat077: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, same with my King ๐Ÿ‘‘

The Obi of Issele-Uku ๐Ÿ˜Š
our obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I thought you were asking about the Impact of the Iyesรฉ while the Obi was away.

no sir. thanks for your response though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Kukutenla:
What should we fry

Jealousy won't be the end of you.

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2023
pat077:
our obi
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿคโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:
no sir. thanks for your response though
God bless you bro.... And thanks for the intelligent questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.