Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad (41102 Views)

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Zonefree(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2023
luminouz:

Now I know why I like your posts. I camped at Issele-uku too. Fresh girls dey dia. I ate free food for mammy market courtesy of one girl wey wan die on my case. I was leaving camp and she was crying.

Good old days!!!
Same scenario played out during my time. Make e no be say na the same banny o.

How God take pack all the beautiful and caring babes put for that Isele Uku is a sign that God loves Delta state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
thats what you should have said na cos me am in edo so I know what idia means

The funny thing is that you guys appear to be trying too hard o, cos you can't be closer to binis than esan and afemai yet they have a disntict culture without copying pasting bini

Be rest assured that whatever kingship similarities in attires and symbols you saw in those pics are shallow regalia that reflects individual choice.

There's very little, if any similarities between binis and Delta north.

2 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Sharz: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2023
YESOOO WE THE PEOPLE OF ISSELE-UKU WELCOME YOU HOME HRH OF UBULU, NNUA O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by eldoradoxx: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2023
NFBI:
Back to marry 10 wives.. At the end of the day no impact being felt by his people
It is mostly Yoruba Obas that keep a harem of women to pleasure themselves with, South East and South South Kings mostly stick to one wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Zonefree(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Stick with the bannies bro, you have soiled your hands, Stick with the bannies. grin
So, because of banny you no wan give your man Akwa-Ocha? E good like that? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

How God take pack all the beautiful and caring babes put for that Isele Uku is a sign that God loves Delta state.

Ewo Chim!!!!🀦🀦🀦
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by LordAdam16: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2023
erniok:
Who noticed a touch of Bini in the picture of the obi of Iselle and ubulu?

As expected.
The Nubian kings in present-day Sudan also adopted "a touch of" Egyptian culture; before and after they ruled Egypt.
From the pyramids to their garbs.

Monarchies in close proximity to a grander kingdom often adopt/borrows elements of the latter.
You see it in the curved roof architecture in much of East Asia and South East Asia borrowed from the Han Dynasties in China.

Lends credence to the maxim, 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'.

-Lord
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

So, because of banny you no wan give your man Akwa-Ocha? E good like that? grin cheesy
grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Are you done?

Please, let your full attention be on the Nzogbu guy whom you unwittingly bent your cultural submissive back to, for a "big brother" pat

Good job he's doing milking your naivety.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

Please, let your full attention be on the Nzogbu guy whom you unwittingly bent your cultural submissive back to, for a "big brother" pat

Good job he's doing milking your naivety.

Shalom!
If you are done, let me know.... Cos you seem frustrated bro. πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Pootle: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2023
who was ruling his kigdom in his absence
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Wuless82(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
More pictures

Looking at this king, ashawo dey his eyes πŸ‘€ ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Ezzymadu: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Wellcome home my KING. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by koning: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2023
erniok:
Who noticed a touch of Bini in the picture of the obi of Iselle and ubulu?

Why was it not a touch of Onitsha/Nri IGBO. They are Igbos.

Stop seeing everything through your Edo glasses. Those beads are worn in entire Igboland for centuries. The Igbo tribe extends to as far away as Gabon.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Luckysbab: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Very brilliant question my brother..... Now, the IyesΓ© like I stated earlier, is the Traditional Prime Minister of the Kingdom, and over here, it's been rotated between the Quarters of the Kingdom.

No Iyesé would even have that thought to begin with, it's a big curse on it's own to have envious thoughts about the thrown let alone having a feel of attachment to the sacred thrown. 😊

Fair enough.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If you are done, let me know.... Cos you seem frustrated bro. πŸ™‚

Exposing your mental weakness has a lose correlation with frustration.

Rather, your poor social-skills/awareness makes you a butt joke to millions of people in Delta North whom you misrepresent in a self-imposed order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

Exposing your mental weakness has a lose correlation with frustration.

Rather, your poor social-skills/awareness makes you a butt joke to millions of people in Delta North whom you misrepresent in a self-imposed order.

Are you done? Like I said, you sound frustrated. Not one member have you educated here about your people, all you do was just throwing insults everywhere like a w!tless kid.

If you are not frustrated, you will drop your comments without being a silly fellow. See how you are insulting.

You have the floor now, as a Son of Anioma, tell us the history.

Educate people about your culture and don't be silly.

Ezi

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Curious345: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2023
sihamey:
A king without a wife. Handsome king hope he learn kingship from his late dad

Fulani herders kidnapped and killed his father some 7years ago
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by UncleKoboko: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2023
jmoore:
Time for virgin women to line up and he will select one as his wife.

VIRGINS ONLY!

ALL OTHER WHORÉS
SLÚTS
OLOSHOS
HOOKUP LEFTOVER WASTE PRODUCT BASTARDS SHOULD KEEP OFF!
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Ezzymadu: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2023
OVB123:
He has been receiving tutorial from the palace of the Oba of Benin. Check the photos very well, you will see the afinity between Uku people and Benin.

We're formal BENDEL STATE

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by AngelicBeing: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

what exactly did I start again?

you think? you mean you dont know?

how did he use "delegated responsibility" to impact his kingdom?

pls break down the responsibilities he delegated?

if he delegated those responsibilities, then what impact did he make?

how has he been impactful to his kingdom since all this while he was abroad?
He was 18 years old when he was crowned a king , thereafter he traveled abroad for studies and apparently to hone his skills as a king in the waiting, while away , his kingdom has council of elders/ Kings / king Maker's/ local government chieftaincy department that reports to him and he instructs them on what to do to keep his domain peaceful

Have you seen what delegated authority is all about?

The fact that his community is peaceful and came to welcome him back from the airport, indicates that they are all happy with him

If you ask me another question again after my explanation above, l will ban you for 5000 years From nairaland and all social media networks shocked

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Kukutenla: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Jealousy won't be the end of you.
Of what
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by LordAdam16: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

That one na normal village/township girl format.
From time to time, e go get one Mr wen she go set her sights on for one set.
Mk e for fall in love enter trap and upgrade her by moving her out of the environment.

It's the closest you'll ever get to the Holy Grail of true love from that gender.
Because you're better than all her backup options.
Dem go use excellent food, WAP, and affection reformat your brain.
It's the ultimate self-esteem boost.

Serving in the city is great for career opportunities.
But serving in the hinterlands will expose you to experiences you'd never have lived through otherwise.
For a few months you'd be treated like you're a g.

Delta North takes the cake in the state on beauty.

-Lord
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2023
AngelicBeing:
He was 18 years old when he was crowned a king , thereafter he traveled abroad for studies and apparently to hone his skills as a king in the waiting, while away , his kingdom has council of elders/ Kings / king Maker's/ local government chieftaincy department that reports to him and he instructs them on what to do to keep his domain peaceful

Have you seen what delegated authority is all about?

The fact that his community is peaceful and came to welcome him back from the airport, indicates that they are all happy with him

If you ask me another question again after my explanation above, l will ban you for 5000 years From nairaland and all social media networks shocked

1. what exactly did I start again?

2. you think? you mean you dont know?

3. how did he use "delegated responsibility" to impact his kingdom?

4. pls break down the responsibilities he delegated.

5. if he delegated those responsibilities, then what impact did he make?

6. how has he been impactful to his kingdom since all this while he was abroad?

7. how do you know that the community is peaceful and how was he responsible for the community being peaceful since he was abroad all this while?
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by AngelicBeing: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

7. how do you know that the community is peaceful and how was he responsible for the community being peaceful since he was abroad all this while?
Oh my gosh , why is it that you don't give up an argument even with a superior points shocked
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Are you done? Like I said, you sound frustrated. Not one member have you educated here about your people, all you do was just throwing insults everywhere like a w!tless kid.

If you are not frustrated, you will drop your comments without being a silly fellow. See how you are insulting.

You have the floor now, as a Son of Anioma, tell us the history.

Educate people about your culture and don't be silly.

Ezi

It is better to be a passive listener (me) than a self-imposed interlocutor (you) who in an unforgiving ignorance places his people below a certain tribe as "big brother".

The world has lost it's sense of shame and self worth and this is what keeps you active still.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by 3seriez(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Sounding like some "coming to America" doings.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by youngmightabbey: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=Beremx post=127689416]25-yr-old Ubulu Uku King Returns Home After Years studying Abroad amidst jubilation

Onyemaechi, Onwordi Ibori Ubulu, others said Obi Home Coming is a blessing

The 25 years old Obi of Ubulu Uku kingdom Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze has returned home after studying abroad .

The Obi was received at the Asaba International Airport on Thursday by thousands of his people who stormed the airport with jubilation to receive him .

The Commissioner for Technical Education Hon Joan Onyemaechi , Senior Special Assistant on Youth Mobilization to the Delta State Governor Hon James Onwordi Endurance known as Ibori Ubulu among others described the Obi home coming as a blessing to Ubulu Uku kingdom.

They noted that the celebration of the Obi is as a result of the love the people has for him considering how impactful he has been to the kingdom .

The obi while applauding the people of ubulu uku for the tremendous support said he will always protect the interest of the kingdom.

He also thanked the immediate past governor of Delta State Sen Ifeanyi Okowa and the current governor Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori for the support over the years .

Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze was crowned king of Ubulu-Uku kingdom and was giving staff of Office by the Delta State state government at the age of 18 in 2016.

Thereafter he traveled abroad to continue his education being a lover of education.

Eight years later, he has returned back to rule his people .

He was just 18 when his father the late king became a victim of murder in 2016.

Ubulu-Uku is located in Aniocha South Local Government area of Delta State

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/25-yr-old-ubulu-uku-king-returns-home-after-studying-abroad-amidst-jubilation/amp/

Congratulations King.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by lexy2014: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Oh my gosh , why is it that you don't give up an argument even with a superior points shocked

which "superior points" did you make and how did hey answer these questions?

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

It is better to be a passive listener (me) than a self-imposed interlocutor (you) who in an unforgiving ignorance places his people below a certain tribe as "big brother".

The world has lost it's sense of shame and self worth and this is what keeps you active still.

Shalom!
As a listener, you're suppose to keep shut and don't be stewpid, but if you want to be an interlocutor, bring your own historical knowledge and educate people who would love to know about your culture.

Wait a minute, is it because I called the great Bini's our Big Brother, is that the reason for your vituperation?

Bro, you Mumu I swear. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by killsmith(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Ndigbo should wake up and be modern humans.
Human worship or monarchy is an outdated idea.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by killsmith(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
89green:

Monarchs have no addition to the betterment of lives of the people, its just the poor who keep praising them and running after them i really pity.
Monarchy is an archaic idea that should be dumped at the dustbins of history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth / 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.