Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad (41033 Views)

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by holyfather(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
he's fresh and young. The type women like. 😎πŸ₯°
But we no go hear am for his hand. It's likely he's going to be sticking to one wife only. I don't think his kingship encourages polygamy

He'll definitely go polygamous except he's born again. Which I'm not sure he is
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
As a listener, you're suppose to keep shut and don't be stewpid, but if you want to be an interlocutor, bring your own historical knowledge and educate people who would love to know about your culture.

Wait a minute, is it because I called the great Bini's our Big Brother, is that the reason for your vituperation?

Bro, you Mumu I swear. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

One of the worst cognitive impairments known to affect humans is intellectual hypocrisy. And every molecule in your DNA is loaded with it.

I've been in a relaxing mode pointing out your slavish mentality which clings fastly to your edo masters, as you try to cast this impression on millions of people whose consent you have not. And you tagged it as insult.

What would you do when I finally insult you, seeing that your cloak of pretence of maturity is given way gradually to unveil an individual whose cognitive circumference spans as little as the radius of your phone screen estate?

You are the most active on this thread, having a posting share of about 40% of the general post. A typical economically unengadged dweeb who has resigned his physical failures to the distractions of social media.

There's nothing to learn from a lost and bleating sheep like you who still clings proudly and fastly to his slave cords. We are a people proud, independent and too numerous in strength of numbers to be likened to a "junior brother ".

And we most certainly cannot be represented in any capacity -- important or frivolous -- by a wimp in the person of your despicable mould.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

One of the worst cognitive impairments known to affect humans is intellectual hypocrisy. And every molecule in your DNA is loaded with it.

I've been in a relaxing mode pointing out your slavish mentality which clings fastly to your edo masters, as you try to cast this impression on millions of people whose consent you have not. And you tagged it as insult. What would you do when I finally insult you, seeing that your cloak of pretence of maturity is given way gradually to unveil an individual whose cognitive circumference spans as little as the radius of your phone screen estate?

You are the most active on this thread, having a posting share of about 40% of the general post. A typical economically unengadged dweeb who has resigned his physical failures to the distractions of social media.

There's nothing to learn from a lost and bleating sheep like you who still clings proudly and fastly to his slave cords. We are a people proud, independent and too numerous in the strength of our numbers to be likened to a "junior brother ".

And we most certainly cannot be represented in any capacity -- important or frivolous -- by a wimp in the person of your despicable mould.

Shalom!
As usual, going round circle like a vagabond.

The strength you used in typing this book of lamentations would have been used to teach people about your culture. I remember giving you the floor to educate the people about your tribe and culture, but just like a w!tless nematode that you are, you were going round circles.

Tell us where you from and stop being a vagabond.

All insult and no knowledge. Waste!!!

Fuulish Ezi πŸ˜„

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by emperor4love(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Evian mount
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Promise47(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
I beg argee for me too I beg I will be there next year
PlayMaker14:
Lol, chai, you really enjoyed yourself then πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I go arrange some fresh bannies for you if you come our INÉ Festival next year.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Promise47:
I beg argee for me too I beg I will be there next year
By July, you will get them in abundance sir grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Pain(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kukutenla:
What should we fry
Stones πŸ˜†
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Jokerman(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I think we have one of our Anioma sister here, in the person of NwanyiOgwashi

Really....let me check her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Promise47(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Okay I'm form Emuhu Eze in Agbor Ika south
PlayMaker14:
By July, you will get them in abundance sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Promise47:
Okay I'm form Emuhu Eze in Agbor Ika south
My brother πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Nnua O!!!

I just leave Boji-Boji this morning.

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PhyllsBaba(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
jmoore:
Time for virgin women to line up and he will select one as his wife.
You can instead call them "maidens" grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Promise47(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Okay Bros give me your WhatsApp number so that we go dy talk till that time reach
PlayMaker14:
My brother πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Nnua O!!!

I just leave Boji-Boji this morning.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
As usual, going round circle like a vagabond.

The strength you used in typing this book of lamentations would have been used to teach people about your culture. I remember giving you the floor to educate the people about your tribe and culture, but just like a w!tless nematode that you are, you were going round circles.

Tell us where you from and stop being a vagabond.

All insult and no knowledge. Waste!!!

Fuulish Ezi πŸ˜„

Statistics points to the fact that the more active you are on social media, the greater the likelihood that you're leading a false life.

And you, Mr Playmaker14, whom I have not met but have psycho-analysed from your reactory posts, are a man of deceit and pretence.

The thread is not about teaching anyone about cultural history, neither does a mis-educated pseudo-intellectual like you has any floor to give me.

I know the nurses screamed their lungs sore when they broke the news of your birth to your dad. Little did they know a girl would have had a firmer shoulders to carry on the Anioma legacy than this wimp whose ball sac dangles purposelessly in-between his flabby thighs.

Shamesless anencephalic doofus!
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by NAC1666: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beremx:
25-yr-old Ubulu Uku King Returns Home After Years studying Abroad amidst jubilation

Onyemaechi, Onwordi Ibori Ubulu, others said Obi Home Coming is a blessing

The 25 years old Obi of Ubulu Uku kingdom Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze has returned home after studying abroad .

The Obi was received at the Asaba International Airport on Thursday by thousands of his people who stormed the airport with jubilation to receive him .

The Commissioner for Technical Education Hon Joan Onyemaechi , Senior Special Assistant on Youth Mobilization to the Delta State Governor Hon James Onwordi Endurance known as Ibori Ubulu among others described the Obi home coming as a blessing to Ubulu Uku kingdom.

They noted that the celebration of the Obi is as a result of the love the people has for him considering how impactful he has been to the kingdom .

The obi while applauding the people of ubulu uku for the tremendous support said he will always protect the interest of the kingdom.

He also thanked the immediate past governor of Delta State Sen Ifeanyi Okowa and the current governor Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori for the support over the years .

Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze was crowned king of Ubulu-Uku kingdom and was giving staff of Office by the Delta State state government at the age of 18 in 2016.

Thereafter he traveled abroad to continue his education being a lover of education.

Eight years later, he has returned back to rule his people .

He was just 18 when his father the late king became a victim of murder in 2016.

Ubulu-Uku is located in Aniocha South Local Government area of Delta State

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/25-yr-old-ubulu-uku-king-returns-home-after-studying-abroad-amidst-jubilation/amp/

Next will be the presidency,the youth are taking over
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Promise47:
Okay Bros give me your WhatsApp number so that we go dy talk till that time reach
You really serious for our bannies matter oh

grin

I will quote you on a dead thread soon.

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

Statistics points to the fact that the more active you are on social media, the greater the likelihood that you're leading a false life.

And you, Mr Playmaker14, whom I have not met but have psycho-analysed from your reactory posts, are a man of deceit and pretence.

The thread is not about teaching anyone about cultural history, neither does a mis-educated pseudo-intellectual like you have any floor to give me.

I know the nurses screamed their lungs sore when they broke the news of your birth to your dad. Little dis they know a girl would have had a firmer shoulders to carry on the Anioma legacy than this wimp whose ball sac dangles purposelessly in-between his flabby thighs.

Shamesless anencephalic doofus!
When you are done insulting your E-diotic parents, let me know so we can seek help for you.

The great Bini's are our Big Brother, Oya cry

🀍

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Promise47(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yes oh alright please Quote me okay
PlayMaker14:
You really serious for our bannies matter oh

grin

I will quote you on a dead thread soon.
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by gidgiddy: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Curious345:

Fulani herders kidnapped and killed his father some 7years ago

That's true, his father was Obi Ofili Akaeze who was abducted and killed by herdsman. This forced his 18 year old son to be crowned King of Ubuluku
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by HIPROFILE(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Oba atokpee…
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by gidgiddy: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Rich4god:
Tomorrow some people will come and tell us that there is no igbo in Delta State.

The fools that say that are those who don't know where Delta State is on a map
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When you are done insulting your E-diotic parents, let me know so we can seek help for you.

🀍

Believe me, you don't want to do parental verbiage with me. Take this as a warning....

I see you have recoiled to your "are you done?" mantra. I didn't expect much from a wuzz like you.

You put up a show just to save your face, not that there's any firepower anywhere in your gutless sac.

Wasted son of Anioma.

2 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

Believe me, you don't want to do parental verbiage with me. Take this as a warning....

I see you have recoiled to your "are you done?" mantra. I didn't expect much from a wuzz like you.

You put up a show just to save your face, not that there's any firepower anywhere in your gutless sac.

Wasted son of Anioma.
This one is mistaking me for the E-diot that birthed him....

Where are you from in Anioma? Tell us.

Or are you a w!tless vagabond who thrives on stupidity just to get attention.

Don't you ever mistake me for your Dad, Ezi.

And oh, let me remind you born troway claiming Anioma, The great Bini's are our Big Brother.

Nematode.

3 Likes

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Curious345: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
gidgiddy:

That's true, his father was Obi Ofili Akaeze who was abducted and killed by herdsman. This forced his 18 year old son to be crowned King of Ubuluku

True.. some Fulani herdersmen kidnapped and killed his dad
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
This one is mistaking me for the E-diot that birthed him....

Where are you from in Anioma? Tell us.

Or a you a w!tless vagabond who thrives on stupidity just to get attention.

Don't you ever mistake me for your Dad, Ezi.

And oh, let me remind you born troway claiming Anioma, The great Bini's are our Big Brother.

Nematode.

Your conception story began thus; your mother's clits was pathed by a homeless mad man in Uselu who tricked your mother into believing he was a bini chief.

Your mental subjugation was a hereditary condition from your mother's corrupt X chromosome.

Ozuo!

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

Your conception story began thus; your mother's clits was pathed by a homeless mad man in Uselu who tricked your mother into believing he was a bini chief.

Your mental subjugation was a hereditary condition from your mother's corrupt X chromosome.

Ozuo!
Gradually, you're beginning to reel out your identity....

A biological mistake like you cannot be From Anioma, it's not a curse, we don't harbor fools.

Anu Ohia!!!!
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Fulgur: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Gradually, you're beginning to reel out your identity....

A biological mistake like you cannot be From Anioma, it's not a curse, we don't harbor fools.

Anu Ohia!!!!

I told you your DNA is loaded with intellectual hypocrisy, didn't I? Now see how you made a fool of yourself.

Your mother's kpekuz served as the sperm depot for every street enogie as she hawks cassava round the red mud street of the ancient city.

Little wonder you have a losed affinity with the land you claim to represent.

1 Like

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by PlayMaker14: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fulgur:

I told you your DNA is loaded with intellectual hypocrisy, didn't I? Now see how you made a fool of yourself.

Your mother's kpekuz served as the sperm depot for every street enogie as she hawks cassava round the red mud street of the ancient city.

Little wonder you have a losed affinity with the land you claim to represent..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by frog12: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
e look like say they have to abolish all these small kings !! grin grin grin
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by Rayxpress88: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good for the people and Thier subjects
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by TemmyT002(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wow. I remember this guy
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by GindoX(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
jmoore:
Time for virgin women to line up and he will select one as his wife.

Which kind person you be self... grin he won't buy into that. Habba! He's learned naw grin. Funny you
Re: 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad by sync(f): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Just like in Nigerian movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.