Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women (3969 Views)

Format Busted!! Failed Men Go For Chubby/Fat, Real Men Do Slim Girls / Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women / "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by DaTruths: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Geminita1:
Lol how would you know. Most men are not expressive about their choice but their actions are enough for everyone.

But you thick women lovers won't let us drink water and drop cup. Where do you guys get this confidence to announce your preference everytime. 🀣

We get the confidence from the curvy aspect of thick women grin

Women even prefer thick men most, because many women na pot bellied men they prefer.

1 Like

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Geminita1:
I can't speak for other African countries but the average Nigerian girl from 25 downwards isn't big.

The average young woman in any society in the world with the exception of maybe African Americans, starts out slim.

Women usually start getting thick from 25 upwards.

And no, black or whoever men don't like their women thick or big, that's a myth.

Majority dont

Thick is not the same as big sis !!!

Put some respect on thick women's name.
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by TimiRume(f): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
DaTruths:
Which minority OP?

Well lets use a poll.

If you like picture 1,2 and 3 over picture 4 click like, otherwise click share.
The third girl is slim o
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Gerrard59(m): 2:29am On Jan 01
Geminita1:
Someone will explain tire but it won't be me grin

Then your claim is false.

Next time, don't make outlandish claims on a public forum without supporting them with reputable evidence.
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by AlarmsAutos(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01
I can never have a thing with that no 4

1 Like

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Jakumo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01
I know that I only speak for the discerning few but in my humble opinion, obesity is plain ugly, repulsive, and nasty to look at. The pictures at the start of this discussion are typical examples of very unhealthy grossly overweight women who are paradoxically PROUD of their hideously deformed bodies to the extent of wearing skin-tight attire to highlight their disgusting overloaded potato sack physiques.

To each his own but the sight of fat women with gigantic commode-shattering cottage cheese buttocks kills my sex drive instantly, and so to prevent that depressing mood from taking over, I quickly avert my eyes when I am around fat women, and over time this visual pollution avoidance therapy has become fully automated to the point where such displays of obesity become completely invisible to my highly selective eyes.

Nothing lights my fire of desire faster than a fit and toned woman between 20 and 23 years old, who is blessed with a nice succulent pair of firm jiggly tits that are 100% natural and without excessive sag.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Geminita1(f): 7:05pm On Jan 01
1Sharon:

Thick is not the same as big sis !!!

Put some respect on thick women's name.
Oh okay. I thought they were same but we learn everyday. HNY!!

1 Like

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Geminita1(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01
Gerrard59:

Then your claim is false.

Next time, don't make outlandish claims on a public forum without supporting them with reputable evidence.
It's the general fact against your stubbornness 😁
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Geminita1(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01
Jakumo:
I know that I only speak for the discerning few but in my humble opinion, obesity is plain ugly, repulsive, and nasty to look at. The pictures at the start of this discussion are typical examples of very unhealthy grossly overweight women who are paradoxically PROUD of their hideously deformed bodies to the extent of wearing skin-tight attire to highlight their disgusting overloaded potato sack physiques.

To each his own but the sight of fat women with gigantic commode-shattering cottage cheese buttocks kills my sex drive instantly, and so to prevent that depressing mood from taking over, I quickly avert my eyes when I am around fat women, and over time this visual pollution avoidance therapy has become fully automated to the point where such displays of obesity become completely invisible to my highly selective eyes.

Nothing lights my fire of desire faster than a fit and toned woman between 20 and 23 years old, who is blessed with a nice succulent pair of firm jiggly tits that are 100% natural and without excessive sag.

Oooooooooh LOL. That's basically most men too.

I hope they don't take my thread down though cos those photos 😁

1 Like

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Shugavee(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01
Geminita1:
A response to a post I saw on instagram yesterday.

It's good to be positive and love yourself quite alright but know when to stand back when your chunky limbs are reaching for the delusion line. embarassed

For starters, men all over the world are attracted to a similar build in Women-which is the ever youthful Slim built. Some like theirs flavourless(no curves), others flavourful or very flavourful. As long as the base remains slim.

Almost all men including African men are attracted to slim women. Don't cross the delulu line yet. wink

Men are first attracted to youth in a woman even before her beauty. Since slim is mostly a youthful attribute, it's no wonder men price this figure the most among other figures. The extreme opposite of slim is "unyouthful" hence, less appealing to the male gaze.

Thick and chubby women are too much to take in for the average male. They are just a bit extra no matter how pretty she is. But a pretty petite girl is an instant male magnet. Na dem dey tire.

I've had some pretty friends let themselves go because some big mouths online kept priding themselves as meat eaters and not bone eaters. Too much of that kind of needless takes online to maliciously bully slim women can make a beautiful unsuspecting girl gradually let herself go to appear "acceptable"

There are men who love big women but they are in the minority and very loud about it online(because they are few?). The average Joe isn't checking for the aunty that looks like the aunty.

So if you are a girl or lady that enjoys male attention, don't be fooled by the internet. Reality is a different ball game. Happy new year in ady! 😘
Na your spec you call that's if youre even a man ,

OMG you're not even a man? Lol

You're living in inferiority complex for your shape.

Who go love you go love you, some slim women are still very single , some are married to stupid men but shame no let them cumut. Many chubby women are happy , married , married to good men. Eniola badmus has done her surgery for about two years , one would have thought she should be married by now , lol.

While they are women as big as she was married and happy.

Life na grace

2 Likes

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:23pm On Jan 01
@jakumo you too like vocabulary. Happy new year boss.

I still love my gals with enough flesh in the right places. I am allergic to BONES.
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by francium001: 7:36am On Jan 11
Geminita1:
A response to a post I saw on instagram yesterday.

It's good to be positive and love yourself quite alright but know when to stand back when your chunky limbs are reaching for the delusion line. embarassed

For starters, men all over the world are attracted to a similar build in Women-which is the ever youthful Slim built. Some like theirs flavourless(no curves), others flavourful or very flavourful. As long as the base remains slim.

Almost all men including African men are attracted to slim women. Don't cross the delulu line yet. wink

Men are first attracted to youth in a woman even before her beauty. Since slim is mostly a youthful attribute, it's no wonder men price this figure the most among other figures. The extreme opposite of slim is "unyouthful" hence, less appealing to the male gaze.

Thick and chubby women are too much to take in for the average male. They are just a bit extra no matter how pretty she is. But a pretty petite girl is an instant male magnet. Na dem dey tire.

I've had some pretty friends let themselves go because some big mouths online kept priding themselves as meat eaters and not bone eaters. Too much of that kind of needless takes online to maliciously bully slim women can make a beautiful unsuspecting girl gradually let herself go to appear "acceptable"

There are men who love big women but they are in the minority and very loud about it online(because they are few?). The average Joe isn't checking for the aunty that looks like the aunty.

So if you are a girl or lady that enjoys male attention, don't be fooled by the internet. Reality is a different ball game. Happy new year in ady! 😘

Madam abi Oga speak for yourself, we love them adequately sufficient In all front
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by francium001: 7:38am On Jan 11
DaTruths:
Which minority OP?

Well lets use a poll.

I clicked like but there's a big difference between being slim and being skinny
Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by DaTruths: 8:56am On Jan 11
francium001:

I clicked like but there's a big difference between being slim and being skinny

She's not skinny, look at her legs. Only that she doesn't have wide hips.

Below is skinny

Re: Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women by Obierika(m): 10:54am On Jan 11
DaTruths:
Which minority OP?

Well lets use a poll.

Na only oyinbo people dey like skinny girls grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two Sisters / Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.