Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Can A Woman Still Give Birth To A Healthy Baby At 37 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Still Give Birth To A Healthy Baby At 37 (2500 Views)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Single At 37,I Find Solace In My Secret Affairs With My Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can A Woman Still Give Birth To A Healthy Baby At 37 by Shugavee(f): 8:26am On Jan 01
lonikit:
Please help me, I met her two years back and honestly, I love her. I couldn't marry her all this while because of the economic prob in the country. She just secured a local government job but I have not secured a job yet. Though she has a jealousy issue, which I am managing. Recently I met a lady just 20 years. Though we are not dating yet but I am sure we feel something strong for each other. My main gf has been quarreling with me for a while now thinking I am dating the other lady. Now,, I am thinking of marrying her and start life while the economic struggle continues but someone told me that she will have issue with getting pregnant and child bearing due to her age. I am confused because I honestly need atleast a child. I know anything can happen in life but I wish to have children. Delay in this may cause problem in our home if I marry her. Please I beg you my people what is the probability of conceiving at 37 Help a bro to make a life time decision.
women in their late 40s dey concieve and birth healthy babies talk of 37 years , my mum gave birth to my baby brother at that age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) / I'm Going For My First Date Next Week / Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.