Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know (278 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by Hornfourtoonate(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2023
As you are planning to crossover over, you must know that this OP did not eat chicken for once through out this year because of sapa.
You must know that this OP account balance is like Raypower radio station frequency (100.5)
You must know that this OP is broke, famished and sick
You must know that this OP is UNFORTUNATE
You must know that this OP wants to eat chicken tomorrow
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance
God bless y'all
Re: As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by DiskJokeyManic: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Hw dat one take concen us?? I find dis as being entitled..... U want to eat chick with whose money?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by iamtardey: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2023
tongue
Re: As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by Hornfourtoonate(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:
Hw dat one take concen us?? I find dis as being entitled..... U want to eat chick with whose money?? undecided
So e dey pain you if person eat with your money?
Even your GF
You are bad guy
Re: As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by ikeno(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2023
The op, should also know that some people don't have data or phone, some people forage food from waste bins and some are not even alive to witness the crossover. So be thankful to God for life and hope 2024,will bring more blessing to you and to we all

3 Likes

Re: As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by TreasureJunky: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Your subscription money is more than enough to eat chicken.
You people will carry lies and enter social media, thinking that everyone is as gullible as you are
Re: As You Are Planning To Crossover,this Is One Important Thing You Must Know by Hornfourtoonate(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Your subscription money is more than enough to eat chicken.
You people will carry lies and enter social media, thinking that everyone is as gullible as you are
What is this one saying
Which subscription again

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know / Spiritual Dream Meaning Of Snail / Nigerian Man's Surprise At Sister's Marriage Proposal Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.